Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose Foursome
11-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Pantyhose Foursome
So last night was just going to be a "staying low" night with wife as kids were staying over at some friends. Every once in a while we try to have a couple movie night without any interruption. Last night was supposed to be the night, until the phone rang, and my wife started talking to her girlfriend. I didn't think much of it, as my wife was ready to rent a movie, although so was turning me on with her tight jeans and tan pantyhose underneath. I figured I would be giving her a nylon foot massage until my cock couldn't take it anymore and then I would demand her sexy nylon polished toes to rub my stiff member. Instead, her girlfriend Dee and her husband so up at the door a few minutes later to my surprise. Now Dee is the woman whom my wife and I had pantyhose experience of a lifetime a few weeks back! Now my wife didn't say they were coming over, but as soon as they walked in my cock started to wonder...

Dee had on tight black stretch pants. The ones with a zipper up the sides by the ankle wit some 4" black heels. I could get a glimpse of the top of her foot, and it appeared she too had some tan pantyhose on. The "Pantyhose Dream Cum True" with the wife and I definitely made her a pantyhose wearer now! I still had no idea if her husband, whom I am feeding beers to has any idea I was 6.5" deep in his wife's anal cavity a few weeks back. Well from what I could tell, the answer would be "no", thank god. Dee was also wearing a skin tight designer top fro like Bebe or something. My wife actually was wearing something similar as she knew they were coming over and deed in fact change her top. She will not admit directly to me, but she has a thing for the husband's big muscles. He is a construction worker and from a man's perspective does keep his body in good shape.

So the night movies on and we are now pretty heavy into the drinks, all 4 of us. Dee then gets the idea to play some strip poker. Quickly nobody objected, as I could cut sexual intensity from all of us with a knife. The cards were dealt out, and it seemed Jim, Dee's husband wasn't doing all that well in the beginning as he was quickly down to his socks and underwear. Next thing you know, my wife started to lose some hands, and started very sexually stripping down to her bra and tan colored seamless pantyhose. You could tell Jim was very aroused by my wife as he commented, " Man this pantyhose thing is a turn on! Dee you were right. She is stunning in those nylons." Dee responded back, "I beat you would like to smell her pussy thru her nylon crotch..." Now my head was absolutely starting to buzz. I could not believe again that my cock would soon be fucking one of these lovely women in pantyhose. I literally had to slap myself, because my wife was having the time of her life and a man who really is a complete stranger starring at her pussy patch. Now I had yet to lose a hand, and that sucked for me because I wanted to stick my fun stick in Dee's or my wife's mouth. As the drinks continued and the game rolled on, Jim was finally to the point of no return. He stood up, and before he could roll down his boxers, my wife who was sitting by him, dropped them to the floor. His stiff peter just about smacked my wife in the face. She then quipped,"That's a pretty nice cock you have there Jim. Would you mind if I start licking it...My husband didn't give me my lollipop today." All the sudden our eyes connected and she smirked as she entered his shaft into her mouth. There we all are, especially Dee and I, watching our spouses in oral action. Dee was so turned on me shed he tight black pants, putting her heels back on, but then resting them on top of the table in spread-like fashion. She then started to vigorously rub her nylon covered cunt. I could see the pussy juice just over flowing in her crotch. Meanwhile, Jim had propped my wife up on the table and licked the crap out of her pantyhose pussy. I heard he exclaim, "Gosh you pussy smells so sweet!" I again couldn't believe it, the card game was now an absolute fuck fest...

I now had enough, and dropped every inch of clothing off my body. I quickly then sank my nuts and cock into my wife's face. She started tea bagging me as she screamed in passion over her oral reception. Dee had somehow ripped a hole open in her pantyhose and was inserting her 4" heel into her vagina. After taking a blow job for a few more minutes from my wife, I decided Dee needed some attention. I then lowered my head into her special place and rubbed her clit into estascy. She then was helping out with her digits in spreading her lips and playing with her bung hole too. I was having the time of my life and could my wife enjoying something too. As glanced to only she Jim laying completely on his back while my wife looked like she was playing catcher for the NY Yankees. She was squatting down on his fat cock, taking every inch of him as he reached up and played with her nipples. I figured two can play at that game. I whipped Dee around so she was facing the table but standing up. She immediately starting kissing her husband, while my wife continued to fuck him like no tomorrow. I then rubbed my cock all around Dee's pussy to apply so pussy lube on my cock. I teased her a bit while entering her and then pulling out. She wanted cock inside her but where only I would know. As my wife and I again exchanged eye contact, I blurted out, "Your ass is next..." I then stuffed my package in Dee's ass. She let out a big cry, but then quickly stated to keep it in, "Fuck my ass, because he never does. He is too much of an tit man!" I fucked her tight little shit wedge so hard I beat she will not be able to sit or shit for days. I could feel the build up, but knew if I slowed down and withdrew my cock from Dee's ass, I would have enough for my wife.

I then yelled out, "Switch it up!" Jim apparently understood my language as he told my wife to hop off and immediately grabbed his wife. My wife stayed then bent over on all 4s on the table. I hopped up and and licked he asshole good. Still be rock hard, I slipped my pipe inside he ass. My wife's ass had only taken me once before several years ago. So this again was a new experience for her. I started out slowly and gazed over at Jim and Dee. He had her pinned to the wall and I could tell from the moans and groans he was unleashing some love juice up inside her. But Dee's eyes were connected with me the whole time. I motioned for here to come over and she did. She on her own went down under me and tongue tickled my ball sack and my wife cunt as fast as she could. Suddenly the urge was fast approaching, "I yelled out, I'm going to cum." Quickly the gals put their heads together and tongues out like dogs. I sprayed their eyes, mouths, and noses with my love goo. Dee then took me in her mouth and washed me clean.

Jim sitting their in awe naked still, says, "Wow, these fucking pantyhose are like a aphrodisiac! I could fuck women in nylons all night! Man have I been missing the boat". Dee then wispers out, "That was just round one and nobody has yet to cum on my pretty nylon coved ass. So which one is it going to be boys..."

...TO BE CONTINUED...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply