Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best male pantyhose masturbation?
12-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Best male pantyhose masturbation?
What do pantyhose wearing men think the best way to masturbate in tights is? Any tricks?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2010, 10:32 AM
RE: Best male pantyhose masturbation?
Rub your cock with pantyhose over you hand and your cock. Amazing!
12-30-2010, 06:18 AM
"Hump the bed" while wearing pantyhose, as long as you don't mind getting cum on the sheets, as well as in your hose! While you're doing it, rub your nylonned feet together and up and down your legs.

As for giving yourself a nylonned hand job, using a knee high will mean less fabric to clean up afterwards, as opposed to a pair of pantyhose. And if the knee highs are a worn pair "borrowed" from a girl, roll one knee high up over your hand and arm and sniff her foot scent while you masturbate into the other, or even stroke your nylonned cock with your nylonned hand.
01-01-2011, 06:35 AM
i luv to slide a knee high over my cock and balls while wearing pantyhose. then i like to roll over and hump the sheets. makes me cum every time.
01-02-2011, 01:49 AM
My boyfriend likes to hump on my leg, when I am wearing my pantyhose.

I have just had a Orgasm .....
and
<mybb-bad-sm>
01-03-2011, 06:43 AM
I love to put on a pair of tights or pantyhose, get my dick hard and put on a condom then use a vibrator on myself and just cum in my hose. Its amazing especially if your female partner or friend is running her hands up and down your legs and using the vibrator on you Smile
01-09-2011, 12:42 AM
I wear a knee high over my dick and put a small hole in the crotch of my pantyhose to put in through. I enjoy getting encased, crossdressing and handcuffing my nylon arms and hands behind my back, Then I just sit with my legs crossed, with my nylon hard on squeezed between my nylon thighs and just slowly move my legs back and forth.
03-04-2011, 10:34 PM
when my wife gets home from work. some days she is out on different job area with leather shoes. her pantyhose is really smelly. i tend to get them as soon as she walk inside. i get a knee high stocking over my cock. put 1 leg of her pantyhose over my head then tie the other leg around my balls and base of my cock and go from there.
03-26-2011, 07:09 AM
Vibrator. The best answer.
08-01-2011, 04:38 AM
My other fetish besides pantyhose is long satin nightgowns.... I like anything satin really,,, slips, pantys, nightys... I love wearing pantyhose with a hole for my cock and wearing a long satin nightgown inside out so the softer side is slipping around on my hose covered legs and cock.... I have hundreds of nightys and gowns ,, I sleep in them everynight,, I can pretty much just lay on my stomach and hump a few times and make myself cum... pretty much like satin sheets only you are wearing it.... very fun!!