Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best male pantyhose masturbation?
11-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Some more techniques
Here are some things to add to the topic:

Most people who've used nylons or pantyhose for masturbation may simply wear the garments and masturbate through them. Or, in the case of pantyhose, rub the penis through the nylon to the point of ejaculation. Or pull down the waistband and jerk off with the waistband underneath your balls. Some people cut or tear a hole in the pantyhose to release the penis for masturbation. Or a variation of these techniques – I am sure there are many variants.

But there are other things to try also (if you've tried these already, that's fine - but do add your own techniques to the list).

I first tried this with a nylon stocking, though the leg of a pair of pantyhose would do just as well. This works well if you have a foreskin, but if you don't it might still work.

First, lay back with your erect penis pointing towards your stomach. Stretch the leg of the stocking or pantyhose leg, taut. You need to have a flat band of nylon at full stretch. The texture, denier and colour is up to you. Rougher material may work better for some of you, while silkier or softer nylon or lycra will work better for others. Then stroke the nylon up and down the shaft of your penis, across the balls, and so on. With your foreskin peeled back you can gentle stroke the nylon around the head of your cock and the edges of the glans. It may be impossible to ejaculate, however, since the sensations can become so intense. The first few times I tried this I started to shake all over. My legs were literally shuddering and I thought I was going to scream with the intensity of it. In the end I've always had to stop the rubbing and finish myself off with my hand. But, if you are persistent, and can take it, I imagine an orgasm this way would be incredible.

Another good technique is to lubricate your anus and push the leg of a pair of pantyhose up inside your ass, deep as you can go. But leave some of the pantyhose dangling. Masturbate as normal. But, as you are starting to ejaculate, slowly pull the nylon out of your ass. This will greatly intensify your orgasm.

I would love feedback on these techniques, if you haven't tried them before. But also, let's have your ideas as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some more techniques - nylonfan54 - 11-18-2012 07:56 PM