Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Night at the movies.
02-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Night at the movies.
The Bride of Evilhose decided to surprise me with a night at the movies I'd never forget. She told me to jump into the shower and shave while she got everything ready. There is almost nothing better than the feeling of putting on pantyhose after shaving my legs.

I go in to the bedroom and see my three pairs of suntan pantyhose laid out for me to encase myself with, and then I heard The Bride ask me to come out to the living room after I was suited up. I did as she asked and when I got out there she asked me to sit in my recliner. After I sat down she had me recline back and she had me put my arms over the sides and tied my arms behind the chair with a stocking. Then tied my legs spread by running another stocking underneath.

Then she tied a pair of pantyhose around my mouth over my stocking mask as a gag and then turned on the TV. Then she put in one of my favorite encasement DVD's. After that she let me lie there and get insanely turned on while she gently rubbed my cock every few minutes just enough to work me up but not enough to cum.

After twenty minutes of this I thought I was going to go crazy then she put on a stocking mask herself a plain condom on me and gave me an amazing blow job until I came.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2011, 09:00 PM
RE: Night at the movies.
Thanks for sharing, what a wonderful way tho spend the evening!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply