Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose in Wonderland CH 6
04-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Cool Pantyhose in Wonderland CH 6
The continuing Saga as Alice fights with her own thoughts about wearing pantyhose and her unending journey to wake up from her wonderland. This one is dedicated to my dear sweet and beloved nylong wearing friend, Gwen.

Pantyhose in Wonderland
CHAPTER 6
Alice awoke in a warm fluffy bed, as if the mattress were made of feathers and cotton balls (which most likely they were). The aroma of old wood and cinnamon lingered in the air and Alice slowly but surely came too from her sleep.
Rubbing her thighs together she could tell she was still in her nylons and her tea party attire. The gown felt comfy against her skin as she lay on the thick billowy mattress.
It had been a rather interesting sensation to have passed out from having too strong of an orgasm. Certainly a new benchmark in Alice’s history of pantyhose sex. She also noticed her thighs were moist as well. Recalling the hatter and Gwen’s combined efforts on the tea table, Alice remembered her gushing orgasm that was also something she had never experienced to such a magnitude. The only other time she’d cum to the point she had squirted was when her college roommate and her had had pantyhose sex for the first time. It was all so amazing and new and completely sheer and silky that she was overcome in the heat of passion.
Idly remembering the combination of deep thrusting, tonguing and pantyhose stimulation, Alice felt quite naughty wondering if she could do it again. Blinking her eyes in the warm blue/yellow glow of the morning that poured through the oddly shaped window, she was immediately taken aback. There was a table (complete with dinnerware and napkins) as well as three iron chairs with torn cushions, and several other pieces of furniture, stuck to the ceiling. Likewise she noticed that the bed sat on the floor, or rather the ceiling as the entire room seemed upside down.
Staring blankly at the objects magically held up above her and the inverted chandelier that was strained at the end of its chain next to the bed, Alice attempted to let the sight sink in. “That’s it…. I’ve gone completely around the bend,” Alice muttered aloud.
“Silly Alice,” chimed Gwen’s melodious yet somewhat distant voice. “You can’t go around the bend when you don’t even know where the bend is.” Looking up to the table where the voice emanated from, Alice saw Gwen swirl into form from a vaporous blue plume sitting neatly in one of the iron chairs on the ceiling, or was it the floor?
“There you go with your riddles again, Gwendolyn,” Alice retorted with a smirk that couldn’t help but turn into a smile.
“Tut tut Silly Alice,” Gwen reprimanded astutely, “riddles only beguile the minds of those who don’t know the answers. So a statement to me, a riddle to you. Not around the bend to me, but the bend around it seems to you.”
Alice’s head began to hurt and instead of arguing further, she switched the subject. “I suppose now you’ll tell me that I know exactly where I’m going next, too?” Alice quipped while sitting up in the comfy bed.
“Nope,” replied Gwen calmly as she started floating downwards from the ceiling, or rather upwards from the upside down floor. Twisting in flight, she floated down so her hips were straddling Alice’s feet and her hand rested warmly on Alice silky thighs. “You already know where you’re going lovely little silly Alice,” Gwen quipped with a seductive grin.
Racing through her mind over the final moments of her orgasmic encounter prior, she suddenly recalled the pinpricks of lights that formed the golden yellow brick road leading into the distance. “The yellow brick road!!” Alice exclaimed, both proud and surprised at her recollection.
“Good girl,” Gwen smiled devilishly. “Though sadly for you I can’t stick around and Piff, Puff Poof you all day” Every time she spouted the Piff, Puff Poof she instantly disappeared and reappeared with a deep blue plume of roiling smoke.
Waving away the wisps of jasmine smoke that choked her nose, Alice started feeling suddenly anxious. “You mean you’re not coming along for this adventure?” she said almost pleadingly.
With softening emerald green eyes that began glowing with compassion, Gwen’s expression became slightly saddened and heartfelt. “Oh, silly Alice, if only that I could, but you’ve chosen to walk this part of your journey alone. All I’m here for is to get you ready.”
“Oh for God’s SAKE!” Alice shouted angrily, at her herself. “I certainly wish, that what I want would happen, and that what I don’t want to happen would stop! I don’t want to be alone, Gwen and I need you to come with me!”
With blazing green eyes Gwen leaned forward towards Alice with a devilish grin on her cute little lips. “Oh, you want to CUM with me do you? Wish granted sweetheart…”
Leaning forward more so that their lips met, Gwen pushed Alice back down onto the mattress with her kiss, instantly opening her mouth to luxuriate in a passionate kiss that Alice didn’t bother to resist. Loving the sensual, but loving nature of Gwen’s cinnamon tainted kiss, Alice ran her fingers through Gwen’s hair as she held her head in the embracing kiss.
After a moment of wriggling tongues and heavy breathing that was starting to come in gasps, Alice felt Gwen’s hand cup her pussy as two fingers found their way to her slippery opening. Scooting up so her pussy was directly above Alice’s, Gwen spread and lowered her silky maroon and black lace sheer nylon covered legs so her hand was touching both Alice’s pussy and her own slippery slit.
Breathlessly, as her hand slid wetly between the two women, Gwen smiled wickedly as her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned in ecstasy “ CUM with me Alice!” she exclaimed and the magic in her fingers jolted both of their pussy’s simultaneously. In the same instant that Gwen and Alice reached their orgasm, there was a shriek of pleasure that resounded from both of them. Both sets of silken legs quivered uncontrollably as Gwen’s nimble fingers rubbed their clits firmly, and as Alice sat bolt upright, her lover disappeared in an enormous burst of blue smoke that enveloped the entire room.
Alice’s body felt tingly and pressured all at the same time. The sensual warmth of her dress and pantyhose disappeared and she felt her arms and chest squeeze and relax. Her wet pantyhose were gone and she could feel her crotch sealing up again as if new pantyhose were growing in their place. Her ankles and calves squeezed again, as the sensation of sheer nylon stockings being pulled up her legs, hugged her knees and thighs. Another second whizzed by in the blue fog and she felt satin fabric over her body and chest concealed by a fitting dress. Last was a pull at her hair that made her head jerk back softly.
As the sensation subsided and the smoke cleared, Alice, still breathless from cumming so unexpectedly, looked down at her abrupt wardrobe change.
Her luxurious tea time gown had sadly vanished and was replaced with a powder blue satin dress that came down to her mid thigh. The chest was soft and smooth and covered her breasts so snuggly that her breasts looked enormous as they were strained and pressed together in a very obvious display of cleavage. There were rows of white lace down the front with glitter embedded into the fibers giving it a diamond look in the afternoon light. Her shoulders were lightly covered with smooth triangular shaped panels that ran from her breasts over to her shoulder blades leaving her upper arms bare. On her forearms Alice wore satin blue wrist covers that had a similar diamond sparkling white lace trim and a “V” shape that ended with a loop around her middle finger. Much like a maid’s wrist covers but more elegant and supple.
Looking down, Alice smiled slyly as she took in the sight of her long lovely legs. She was in sheer opaque tan tights that were seamless and snuggled up against her sensitive pussy. On top of that was a white and black pair of striped stockings that had a blue satin and white lace topped trim. Her legs had a silky sheen in the pink daylight and she rubbed them together, purring with warm satisfaction.
Her lovely blond hair was beautifully styled with large opulent waves and curls that cascaded down her back and over her shoulders, her bangs lying swept to either side across her forehead framed her lovely cream colored skin in a golden frame.
On her feet was the oddest part of her ensemble. She had on bright red Mary Jane heels that looked as if they were encrusted with ruby jewels. They sparkled brilliantly with light reflecting off of every facet and Alice was entranced by the magical glow they seemed to have. “Wow… Ruby slippers, that’s a first,” Alice muttered more to herself than the unseen Gwendolyn.
“What’s with the shoes Gwen?” Alice asked genuinely puzzled.
“This is a world of your making Silly Alice,” Gwen cooed as if she were repeating basic instructions to a child. “How should I know… I’m only your guide.” Her head reappearing upside down in front of Alice, eyes blazing as she spun like a chicken on a rotisserie, Gwen smiled a brief longing grin that seemed as if what was going to happen next was out of her control.
“I’m sorry my sweetheart, but you have to travel the road again by yourself. The mystery of the shoes you’ll discover soon, you alone have made them real and you must follow the yellow brick road to find out why.”
“But why can’t you…” Alice began in a nervous huff, as Gwen began to thin and fade.
“I’m sorry Sweet Alice… I’m sorry,” and then Gwen was gone most abruptly, “when you need me I’ll be there, as alwaysssss.
The upside down windmill room was dramatically quiet as Alice stared blankly at the air where Gwen had once been. “Fabulous,” she muttered with a dramatic puff of air blown out the side of her cheek.
Sliding out of the comfy bed, her ruby slippers clacked lightly on the wooden floor as her new tights and stockings sent a tickle of pleasure across her nylon clad bottom, Alice set out from the windmill to the golden green plains. The enormous tea table was still set as if the tea party had never ended, though the Hatress, crazy hare and the door mouse were all gone. Most likely carrying on elsewhere in Wonderland, Alice guessed with a smirk of wit.
Turning to face behind the windmill there stood the yellow brick road she’d seen the day prior after the passionate throes had revealed the path. It was an odd sight in the morning light as the warm sunrise turning to day made the bricks gleam as if they were made of true gold vice yellow painted bricks.
The pine trees were thick alongside the yellow brick road and the music of crickets and birds rang out from everywhere. The blue sky overhead was a brilliant match to her dress and it seemed as though this was a great start to a new day.
When she walked, her nylons rubbed together with a velvety whisper that caused Alice to grin smugly. It was a familiar sensation that Alice began becoming too accustomed too. The feeling of having her entire lower body in pantyhose tights was blissful in itself, but having stockings on to boot magnified the pleasure of simply wearing hosiery. Feeling two differences in pressure as they hugged her legs in different places, all the while caressing her legs with a silky rapture, was heaven.
Continuing along the yellow brick road, Alice was enamored with the sight of her striped legs and the ruby slippers on her lovely feet. The opaque look of the black and white stripes was mesmerizing as she admired the shape of her legs and the occasional peek of shiny sheer tan tights on her thighs as a gust of wind would blow her dress skirt idly aside. She wiggled her toes in her shoes as she walked and crisscrossed her steps so that her pussy could enjoy the feeling of folds of silk swishing past her lips and clit. She normally wore panties between her nylons and her pussy, but she was becoming more open to the wonderful sensation of going without undies. Going for a walk was quickly becoming more of a joy filled adventure than it was simply a task of traveling.
She noticed after several minutes, or had it been hours? that she was smiling incessantly. Her hands, with the blue satin brocaded arm sleeves worked to pull her satin dress tight across her thighs and bottom as she played with her heavenly nylons. ‘Why did it always feel so good?’ she wondered. ‘ Most women only wear them for fashion or for formal wear. Why am I so obsessed with pantyhose, tights, stockings and nylons in a capacity well outside of aesthetics?’
Her childhood and growing up had always included wearing something on her legs in some fashion or another, but as an adult she had begun forming her days, her events, schedules and even meals around what she was wearing. When she planned for vacations she thought of instances where she could show off her legs and even more occasions where she could wear all of her multitude of pantyhose and tights. She wore pantyhose every day of her life. If she woke up late on a weekend she’d put on a gray pair of silky sheer hose under her sweats and be a bum all day while still in her hose. When she got home from work she’d rarely take off her nylons, instead she’d put on a pair of shorts or even jeans over her pantyhose to finish out the rest of her day. When she exercised, did her laundry, read a book or cleaned the house she was always in silk or nylon of some form.
When she met people or interacted with others, she pondered if they liked nylons. When she saw women in the office or on the street, at the market or in her apartment complex she wondered ‘do they love nylons like I do? Do they like how my legs look? Do they masturbate in their pantyhose at night? Hell do they sleep in their pantyhose too?’ This normally led to her needing to pleasure herself at work or after she got home from a night on the town. Yet for all her pondering the biggest question was, ‘why am I still alone?’
Stopping in mid stride on the yellow brick road at her sudden quizzical thought about not being in a relationship she suddenly noticed she had no clue where she was. The pine trees were entirely gone and she was in the grass lands with rolling hills and rocky clumps here and there where the occasional giant oak tree grew. There was a mild breeze blowing that made her golden hair float in the air, and still the yellow brick road wandered on in twists and turns.
Looking up to the sun she noticed it was considerably higher in the sky than when she’d set out from the windmill and noticed that she had been thinking about hosiery for several hours with no woe to her feet. Looking down the sun glinted with ferocity off the beautiful red shoes. “Pretty amazing shoes to be so comfortable,” Alice said with an impressed smile.
‘…you have to travel the road again by yourself. The mystery of the shoes you’ll discover soon, you alone have made them real and you must follow the yellow brick road to find out why.’ Gwen’s words rattled through her head, but she couldn’t fathom why the shoes were important at all. Aside from being comfy footwear and being second to none in brilliance, they didn’t’ seem to hold the secrets of the universe.
As she continued on her journey, Alice noticed she was getting hungry. “Great!” she mussed to herself, “you set out for a day long trip with no clue of where you’re going and forgot to pack a lunch.” If she’d thought about it she could have wrapped up several of the cakes and pastries that were still on the Hatress’ table. Walking on she came upon the sound of rushing water, an old stone hut and a wooden bridge. The oak trees were clumped along the river and were flourishing for several hundred yards on either side.
Walking across the bridge she peeked over the edge as the cool clear water rushed by underneath. The Thick wooden boards creaked playfully under her ruby feet as she went across, and the sunlight of the day warmed her silky legs as she skipped the last few feet to the other side. The grass was thigh-high in this part of the plains and a brilliant green to compliment the silvery river that bubbled over rocks and the deep brown wooded glade of trees.
Approaching the hut, the door was missing and the windows were hazy with grime from years of neglect. Walking in Alice saw a table and chairs with a small cupboard to one side, all of it completely covered in a thick layer of dust. Checking the cupboard she wasn’t surprised to see an absence of food, but chuckled none-the-less for her preposterous thought that she’d actually find something to eat.
With a heavy sigh of disappointment, Alice idly tapped her toe on the wooden floorboard as she pondered what to do. “If only I could find some FOOD!” she exclaimed at the exact instant her ruby slipper toe punctuated the word by kicking the floor. A brilliant flash of red, like a dazzling crimson flashbulb from an archaic camera exploded inside the hut forcing her to shut her eyes tight with a startled ‘yelp.’
Blinking the flash from her eyes she looked around the room to see the entire hut filled with food. Baskets of vegetables were piled up against the walls. The cupboard was filled with frosted cookies, loaves of bread and wheat crackers. Barrels of wine and nectar sat stacked behind the chairs while a bounty of roasted ham, scalloped potatoes, buttered beans, chilled cranberries, and chocolate covered strawberries heaped to overflowing on top of the table.
Utterly speechless Alice reached out to taste the ham as if it were intangible and she was imagining the food from a famine induced hallucination. It was steaming hot to touch and as she peeled off a piece and tasted it, a maple honey glaze mingled with the sweet salt of pork flooded her mouth making her salivary glands burst with delight.
Quickly grabbing a chair, Alice pulled up to the table and immediately began feasting on the bounty that had seemingly come out of nowhere. Stopping in mid bite of a buttered bread stick, Alice looked down at her shoes with a wondering glare. Thinking for a moment about the red flash of light, she looked around the hut for something to test her hypothesis on.
Snapping her fingers in delight she quickly stood up, a breadstick in one hand, a goblet of caramel sweetened milk in the other. Clearing her mouth she uttered aloud, “clean up this hut!” at the same instant she stamped her ruby foot onto the floorboard.
A blinding flash of red erupted again, and as her vision cleared the hut was immaculately spotless. The worn wood was smooth and polished, the grout holding the large stones in the wall was repaired and bleached white, the dust had vanished from every corner of the small hut, the windows were spotless with liquid clear glass panes, and even the door that was missing had been replaced with a thick wooden door that bore brand new golden hinges.
Testing the shoes again, Alice merely thought of a plush sofa and kicked her red toe again against the floor. Red light beamed everywhere and a sofa just like the one from her mind was against the far wall on the opposite side of the hut amid the baskets of veggies.
“Oh my God,” she said breathlessly. “So that is the secret of the shoes. They’ll give you whatever your heart desires!” Smiling against her will, she stamped her foot tremendously hard against the floor, but nothing happened. Alice’s shoulders sagged in disappointment and sat back down at the feast covered table. “I guess New York is a little bit too much to hope for huh?” she asked her shoes that didn’t reply.
Content to finish her meal she was nearly finished eating a plate of red velvet cake when a blinding glint of light reflected into her eyes from something outside. Blinking at the harsh light now in her eyes from the passing sun, she stood and walked to the window peering out into the grassy field. There was something large and silver shining in the tall grass about 20 feet away that Alice couldn’t quite make out.
Taking her cake with her as she ventured out of the hut, a light breeze blew between Alice’s’ pantyhose thighs making her skirt briefly billow up above her waist causing a tickling sensation of cool wind against her bare nylon womanhood. With a purr, she rubbed her legs together as she took intentionally long strides towards the object that had glinted in the sun.
With an abrupt halt that made Alice’s hair spill forward over her shoulders, she stood transfixed by what she saw in the tall grass. A silver statue of a beautiful woman with rust in various spots across her body sat motionless out in the wild. She was on her hands and knees and looked so real that Alice could swear the sculptor had been a genius to create such a lifelike resemblance.
Her shoulders and chest were against the ground with one arm stretched out in front of her. One clawed hand was stuck into the grass with the long green foliage growing up around her. Her other hand was reaching back and holding the back of her thigh while her ass was sticking up in the air; legs bent, knees together and toes pointing backwards.
The statues face was angelic to behold with full lips, supple eyes and long silver hair that was pooled on the ground. She wasn’t clothed in much, Alice noted. There were elbow length silver gloves on her arms, a simple corset with silver carved ties down her back, a thong bikini bottom covering her privates and knee high, high-heeled boots on her legs.
Whoever had made the statue picked a very odd position to forge it in and had an even more odd place to display it out in the grass field. Smiling playfully, Alice set down her cake and straddled the ass of the statue like she was riding a mechanical bull and began sliding her silken quim across the metal.
“Yeee HAW!!” Alice exclaimed in mock cowboy fashion. Moving with an undulating motion she pressed hard against the warm metal suddenly enjoying the sensation she felt as her nylons stretched and rippled across her clit as she moved back and forth along the length of the silver thong. She was getting quite wet she noticed as her slick pussy lips parted to press against the inside of her sheer tan tights making an increasingly larger wet spot. ‘Oh this feels soooo ggoooodd,’ Alice thought to herself.
Suddenly there was a supple vibration through the statue that caused Alice to leap off of the statue and back away by several feet, pulling her skirt down in fright. Looking at the statue it remained still, but something had changed about the thong. It looked brilliant and new like chrome steel, and as Alice reached out to feel it, the thong gave way as if it had come apart from the statue itself.
Biting her lip in curiosity, Alice pulled the thong down to the statues knees where it bunched up like real fabric would, and exposed the statues beautifully designed anus and womanhood. Feeling the metal it was hard as steel but had all the detail that a real woman’s privates would have. Right down to the silvery brush of pubic hair that was trimmed as a tiny triangular patch above the silver hooded clit.
“oil me,” came a silvery whisper from out of nowhere.
Backing up again in startled fright Alice waited for several seconds with nothing to hear but the breeze. Thinking better of messing with the statue she started to head back towards the yellow brick road when she heard it again.
“oil me… please,” said the same silvery voice.
Approaching the front of the statue, Alice knelt down, pulled her hair aside and put her ear close to the mouth of the statue.
“oil me,” came the pleading voice again from deep inside the silver chest. The sound was like a flute that could speak. Both musical and hollow at the same time.
Standing up again and looking around stupidly for an oil-can, Alice unfortunately found none. Pushing her legs together, she looked down at her shoes and instantly thought of conjuring up some oil from her ruby slippers when she felt her own slickness squish between her lips and soak into her sheer tights. Looking at the thong that had suddenly become tangible and pliable, Alice remembered rubbing herself along its length with her own lubricant coating a healthy portion of the metal underwear.
Approaching the statue, Alice knelt down behind it with her black and white striped stocking knees spread wide apart. ‘I wonder..’ she puzzled with a devious grin as she lifted the skirt of her dress exposing her nylon encased loins. Bunching her skirt up under her left elbow and holding her pantyhose waistband away from her belly, she reached in her right hand, sliding two fingers first along her wet clit and finally down to her quivering opening.
Making several sensual circles on her clit with her fingers, she let the slick fluid of her pussy moisten her fingers before pulling her glistening hand from her shimmering tights. Leaning over the statues rump, Alice gently slipped her self-lubricated fingers along the length of the statues pussy and hooded clit. Her womanly grease coated the silver metal and after just a few moments the metal became softer and pliable with the tarnished metal gleaming like chrome until the statue’s pussy was as soft and giving as Alice’s own body.
“oil meeeeee,” came the statue’s voice again, though with incessant urge and maybe even a hint of lust.
Resting back on her heels, Alice pondered how she was going to oil the entire statue with her pussy. As horny as she could be, she certainly wasn’t a juice factory. Scratching her head quizzically, Alice saw her half-eaten red velvet cake with butter-cream frosting nearby and had a sudden flashback to the day she’d arrived in Wonderland in the octagonal room with mirrors and the giant golden statue that reached from the floor to the ceiling. She’d kissed the statue’s mouth passionately and some sort of butter cream flavored liquid had made her shrink, while the honey-esque tincture that had spurted into Alice’s love canal, that came from the miniature statue’s phallus, had made her grow to the size of a giant.
“Hmmmmmmm,” Alice wondered. “It can’t be that easy…”
Still, bitten by the curiosity of what she’d seen, Alice went up on her knees again, lifted her skirt, and started rubbing her clit through her silken nylon tights. The sensation was heaven in the soft silky haze of lust. She wiggled her toes so she could enjoy the feeling of nylons all up and down her legs as she continued to get herself more and more aroused. After a few more minutes she felt a small ripple of pleasure that made her jolt slightly with a gasp. “mmmmmm that should be enough,” she said with a throaty grin. Pulling her pantyhose away from her belly she plunged her hand back down to her pussy sliding two fingers across her now drenched lips. “Ohhhhhh Goddd, that’s sooo wet,” she moaned as thin streams of her own juice dripped off her fingernails, pooling into the crotch of her pantyhose. Pushing in further Alice easily slipped her fingers knuckle deep into her pussy and began wiggling them inside, feeling small tremors of pleasure as she flicked her g-spot.
Pulling her fingers out carefully, so as not to touch her pantyhose, Alice held up her glistening and lavishly soaked fingers before leaning in towards the statue. With her fingertips at the statues tight opening, Alice pressed slow and gently against the silver flesh that spread and accommodated her lubricated fingers. After a second of working her fingers back and forth into the silver mound, Alice had buried her quim soaked fingers knuckle deep into the statues pussy where she wiggled her slippery digits in tiny circles. After a beat, the statue’s pussy began to respond, flexing against Alice’s fingers and Alice could feel the silver flesh all around the statue’s pussy become softer like real skin. The statue’s ass began to pucker in time with Alice’s masturbating fingers and the silvery ass checks went from a dull silver, to a lustrous chrome like her pussy and the thong before had.
“more…..” the silver statue purred, still frozen with her shiny ass in the air.
Wracking her brains, Alice stood and began pacing still wondered how she was going to unfreeze the entire statue. “It seems as though it could work…. if I could funnel my..” With a sudden shock of brilliance Alice closed her eyes with a thought in her mind and stomped the ground with a ruby footed thump. Red light exploded everywhere and the daylight sun paled in comparison to the blinding flash.
Opening her eyes with a smile Alice looked down into the palm of her hand to see the gleaming foot long golden phallus. She’d recalled the horned saddle in the room of mirrors and thought ‘if it could secrete fluid into her during the throes of passion to make her grow, why wouldn’t it work for the statue here and now?’
Tumbling the long smooth golden rod in her hand, she observed the ½ inch smooth bored out hole that ran through the center of the gilded cock. “Yes, I think this will work peeeeerfectly,” Alice said to herself as her fingers caressed the smooth rounded ends.
“This is going to be fun.”
Getting down onto her knees to mirror the position of the statue, and placing her nylon legs on either side of the silver maiden’s knees, Alice situated her shiny tan tights covered ass inches away from the silver statue’s womanhood.
With a tap of her ruby toe and a mischievous thought, red light flashed and Alice felt the cool day breeze drift across her now exposed pussy. Admiring the open slit in her pantyhose that her ruby Mary Jane’s had created, she grinned again as she could now penetrate herself with ease. ‘These shoes are going to make this adventure magnificent.’
Reaching back with the golden rod, Alice slipped the warm metal head along her slit, instantly coating the first head with her slippery essence. Pressing the inch-and-a-half thick rod past her opening, Alice’s eyes rolled back in her head as she relaxed her pussy, accommodating the wide shaft inside her. Gripping the phallus firmly with her fist, Alice backed slowly against the cock pressing it deeper and deeper inside. Breathless, with a golden rod protruding from her quim, Alice flexed and squeezed her pussy one final time with at least seven inches buried deep, before slipping the lovely metal shaft out of her body.
Turning the gold cock around, Alice pointed the moistened end of the foot long masturbating toy towards the silver statue’s supple metal mound. Pressing with practiced care, she easily slid the lubricated rod inside the statue’s pussy, bringing a faint moan of ecstasy from the statue’s silver lips. Gliding the cock deeper inside the silver statue, the lovingly pliable pussy took in 5 inches of gold with a tight, greedy, effortless slurp.
Going down onto both hands and knees, Alice wiggled her silky bottom closer to the statue’s gleaming chromatic ass. Putting her shoulders and chest down onto the grassy ground, Alice reached one hand between her nylon thighs to grasp the opposite end of the rod, as her free hand played over her pantyhose legs.
Her eyes were drawn to her lovely striped legs as she pressed the free end of the hollowed phallus up against her wet opening. She loved the way the sunlight fell on her silky calves and thighs, while reflections of light glinted from the statue’s silver rump to make a bronze sheen on her tan tights. Her fingers loved the touch of soft muscle flexing under the silk, and she became absolutely given over to the moment. The feeling of smooth, silky tights encasing her ass and hips up to her belly button, and the soft tight embrace of her legs and feet wrapped in stockings was driving her mad with desire.
She felt a drop of wetness, drip from her quivering hole down across her clit and onto the ground, reminding her how horny she was getting. Rubbing the gold cock up and down her pussy lips, she backed herself firmly onto the second head of the metal rod and continued to scoot back onto the elongated, thick shaft. As it glided deep inside her again, she could feel the other end securely anchored inside the silver statue that was now her pantyhose mistress out in the wild. Loving the warm sensation as the rod stretched her opening with every inch that hungrily crept inside her, Alice started moaning her delight at being penetrated again. Her pussy was so sensitive to the task at hand that she could feel her muscles squeezing reflexively with little waves of pleasure as four, five and six inches slid into her.
She was so lubricated that as she moved forward, ready to thrust back onto the rod, it nearly slipped out of her. “Oh, shit!” she exclaimed with surprise, pushing her ass back onto the rod that was hard as steel and as wet as a bottle of baby oil in her pussy. Wanting more she inched her knees back a half-inch at a time wiggling her silky bottom in grinding circles as she moved. She felt metal against the back of her pantyhose thighs as she backed up against her silver lover’s legs. Curling her ruby slippered feet inward she hooked her legs onto the front of the statue’s thighs and began pulling against it, drawing the remaining exposed inches of the golden cock into her. Her pussy was so full as the seventh inch pushed past her lubricated hole and with a final loving grunt of lust, Alice felt her ass press up against the silver statues warm metal buns.
With both hands on the ground Alice slid her body forward a few inches and then rammed back against the cock driving it deep back inside with a moan. The feeling of her pantyhose on the statue was sublime as it rubbed every time she bucked against the unwavering silver woman. The sound of moist sex was in the air and Alice could feel her entire slit up to her tight anus was drenched in her essence and was spreading to splatter against the pussy and ass of the statue.
Rocking back and forth with a heated lust she arched her hips down, forcing the tip of the golden cock to rub her G-spot. Then something changed. The legs that had been solidly there as she backed onto the rod began to move with the pressure of Alice’s body. Slowly at first the silver ass began to rock against her own nylon bum, and then faster as she continued to fuck the double ended dildo into each of their bodies.
‘I’m doing it,” Alice thought with delight. ‘I’m lubricating her from the inside with my juices. Oh, dear God it feels so good to fuck in my pantyhose.’ Looking back between her legs, Alice could see the silver breasts off the ground and jiggling with soft supple motion. She could see the golden cock sliding in and out of both of their pussies, and the silver maidens pussy was soaked solid with Alice’s clear viscous fluid.
The statue began to fully move now, and was looking back at Alice with sensual silver chrome eyes that told her ‘thank you’ and ‘don’t stop’ at the same time. Knowing she was close to cumming and that she had fulfilled her task of resurrecting this immobilized lass, Alice reached a hand up to her sensitive love button and began rubbing her clit feverishly while she and the Silver maiden continued their rhythmic fucking.
“Oh, my God!” Alice and the maiden said simultaneously. As if Alice’s pleasure was being projected into the statue at the exact same time. She rubbed her slippery clit faster and felt the head of the hollow prick pouring ounce after ounce of her pussy lubricant into the silvery quim that swallowed it all and sucked at the golden shaft for more.
Then with a sudden jolt, Alice’s orgasm erupted and the maiden screamed in sexual delight with convulsing shudders that shook her entire body that Alice could feel inside her pussy as well. Alice’s body tingled with the electric orgasm that spawned from both her clit and her G-spot as she forced her soaked nylon ass back hard against the silver maiden who mirrored her thrust making the golden cock completely disappear; their saturated pussy lips kissing each other, their clits grinding lightly.
Unexpectedly, most likely from her vigorous thrusting, the ruby slippers fell off her striped stocking feet while Alice came again and again with quaking thighs and nylon delights.
For several moments they sat there grinding on each other, enjoying the Sapphic lust of being filled inside while their sensitive clits tingled and touched. After catching their breath, Alice crawled slowly forward off of the golden shaft that was spat uncontrollably onto the grassy floor when the silver maiden’s pussy couldn’t hold the slippery length any longer.
Both of their pussy dripped streams of Alice’s orgasmic fluid and they each collapsed with the exertion of being satisfied. Crawling to her knees and turning around, Alice moved up to lay next to the silver maiden whose eyes were half open with a sex pleased gaze.
“Thank you,” the maiden said, her voice like music. “I’ve been trapped here for over 50 years unable to move until you found me.
Running her fingers through the maiden’s hair, Alice smiled motherly at the gleaming silver woman who was just slightly smaller than Alice herself and replied, “you’re quite welcome.”
“My name is Alice,” Alice said with an intimate smile.
“I am called Aurora,” the silver woman said returning the intimate smile.
“What brought you here, Alice?” Aurora asked with curiosity.
Recalling her trip so far with the mirrored room, the briar thorn forest and wolves, the tea party and her morning conversation with Gwen, Alice tried to think of the best way to describe it and simply said, “I’m just passing through Wonderland.”
“Passing through?” Aurora asked more seriously?
“Yes, you see I got these ruby slippers today from…” Alice started.
“Ruby slippers??” Aurora repeated with an air of fright in her voice.
“Yes,” Alice said simply as she slid her feet back into her lovely magical footwear and held both glimmering feet in the air as her nylons legs rubbed playfully against each other.
“Oh, no Alice…” Aurora said even more afraid. “She’ll come to find you.”
“Who?” Alice asked becoming slightly concerned by the tone and look of the beautiful silver angel.
“The wicked witch. She’s been searching for the ruby slippers forever and even imprisoned me here in this field thinking I was the shiny maiden who had taken them from her,” Aurora went on. Pointing at Alice’s silky sheer and glimmering tan tights, “But it’s you… you are the shiny maiden with the ruby slippers. You have to get out of here, you have to get to the Emerald city and find the Good Witch. She can protect you and keep the slippers safe.”
“Why not just take them to her yourself?” Alice asked as she tried to pull the slippers off her feet. Amazingly they wouldn’t budge, as if glued on, and Alice’s heart began to race with fear at what was happening to her.
Gwen’s words came rushing back to her suddenly, ‘The mystery of the shoes you’ll discover soon, you alone have made them real and you must follow the yellow brick road to find out why.’ The mystery of the ruby slippers wasn’t only that they were magical, but somehow involved her keeping them from the wicked witch from possessing their power.
The last questions Gwen had before the shadows fell was why did her own mind create this instance for her now? And what did the shoes have to do with her getting out of this crazy pantyhose wonderland?
------------------------------

When Alice awoke, she couldn’t move her arms and legs. Something held her fast on a hard flat platform. Slowly, light began to return to her vision and her head blazed in pain. Blinking slowly, the image was hazy and dark at first. Purple light flashed and flickered somewhere on the other side of the room and she could see shapes moving around.

------------------------------

Blinking, Alice knew she’d fallen asleep again. The pain was still in her head though it seemed to have dulled into a throbbing ache. Her vision was clearer this time though as she looked around. She was strapped down by her wrists and ankles on a large “X” shaped table with her arms and legs spread eagle. A cushion of some sort had been placed under her head so she was looking down her body. Her dress had been removed and she was naked from the waist up, though still clad in her sheer tan tights, striped stockings and her Ruby encrusted Mary Jane shoes that twinkled faintly in the dull light.
The ceiling was high above her in the chamber where she was being held. Large open windows were spaced along the thick stone castle looking walls, and flashes of purple lightning danced in the dark clouds outside. The room itself was fairly long, probably about 100 feet, and was rectangular. One heavy wooden door was at the far end of the room as she looked down at her feet, and there was a tall spiral staircase at the opposite end of the room above her head that ended in another door. The room was sparsely occupied with a few plush chairs, a sofa, some other tables and a large cage that had a silver object lying inside it. Looking closer Alice could see it was Aurora who seemed unconscious and likewise stripped from the knees up.
“Aurora!” Alice shouted, but the figure didn’t move.
Wincing against the pain in her head, Alice tried to remember how she got here. She’d been pondering the mystery of the shoes after she had freed Aurora with her Sapphic lubrication, and then it had gotten dark.
They’d looked up, wondering why it had gotten so cloudy all of the sudden, only to find a hundred flying shapes coming towards them, blotting out the sun. They’d headed back to the stone hut trying to hide, but the villains had found them with no effort at all.
Shivering to herself, Alice recalled the horrid screech the flying monkey men made when they’d landed outside the hut. It was like being in a zoo where every beast had gone mad and sang out at the same time in a crazed frenzy. Try as they might, and despite Aurora’s inhuman strength that had amazed Alice as she kept the wooden door of the hut closed for several minutes, the monkey men had burst through the door and attempted to make off with them both.
Alice had tried to stop them, hanging onto Aurora’s feet for dear life as they tried to fly off with her, only to have one of the villains strike her on the head with something that felt like a hammer. She lost all of her strength and as she began falling to the ground she was surprised that she never hit the wooden floor. Instead, she had been lifted aloft and the creatures flew her away. She remembered waking once or twice in flight. She’d seen a poppy field, a cornfield with a scarecrow and the thin ribbon of yellow brick that wove across the landscape and through a dense forest. After that the world swam sickeningly out of view and all went black.
Trying with all of her strength to free her hands, the black leather buckles held her fast. Alice tried wiggling her legs out of the bonds but likewise, her ankles were held in place too tightly. That was when she noticed that the table she was lying on was covered with nylon. It had felt padded and soft, but there was no mistaking the sensation of silk on silk as her ass and legs had wiggled about to try and get loose.
Why would someone put nylons over the top of such an obscure table, and then it occurred to Alice why her dress had been removed, she was to be tortured.
Her eyes went large for a moment with sudden fear. Alice had been into a little playful spanking and pinching of nipples in the heat of passion, but the genuine threat of being beaten or thrashed was always too far beyond her scope. She didn’t do well with pain, and in the hands of villains she began to conjure her own nightmares as to what they might do to her while she was so vulnerable. Her nipples and breasts were exposed and bounced lightly as she turned to and fro on the table with a fruitless attempt at escape. She also quickly recalled that she’d created an opening in her pantyhose to help free Aurora and was very much accessible in her silky tights.
Remembering the power of the shoes, she instantly thought of a suit of armor, but despite her best attempts her feet couldn’t contact anything solid as they dangled from the edge of the table. That was when she heard her.
“There’s no need to struggle my dear. In just a few short moments it will all be over.”
Looking up, Alice saw the wicked witch. Though she was upside down from the angle she was at on the table, Alice could clearly see the black dressed figure. She had on a form fitting black dress that moved with a swish as she made slow circles down the spiral staircase. She had large breasts that strained the buttons of her dress and her arms were covered with the same thin black material that ran in opulent stripes down the length of her body. She had on boots that looked like they’d been stolen from the 1880’s; black leather lace up boots that came to above her ankle and made a resounding metal clack as she descended. Her skin was as green as the incredible hulk and her long fingernails were painted a pitch glossy black that reflected the purplish light in the room.
When she reached the bottom of the stairs and began walking around the table, Alice saw more of her captor. Her hair was long and raven colored though pulled up into a bun above her head that was capped with a large brimmed black pointed hat. She was remarkably beautiful for a green witch, with full blackened lips and violet colored eyes that seemed to pulse with light as the lightning flickered outside silently.
Stopping halfway down the table, the witch turned towards Alice, pulling her long black dress aside to reveal a very shapely leg covered with sheer black nylons. Resting with her ass and silken thigh next to Alice’s arm so she was touching her, the witch leaned her ample bosom over Alice’s chest bringing her lips to Alice’s ear.
“Do you know why you’re here shiny maiden?” the witch asked with a smirk.
Fighting a tear that was forming at the corners of her eyes, Alice said nothing but replied with a scared shake of her blonde head.
“You’re here because you have something that I want, pet,” she purred coyly with a deep voice like Demi Moore. “You have the ruby slippers and I want them soooooooo very much. If you give me what I want then there’s no reason for me to keep you here and you can go free!” she replied coolly, straightening her back to sit up next to Alice’s body.
As the witch shifted her weight, her nylon thigh brushed against Alice’s arm again making Alice inwardly tingle at the nervous sensation of feeling silk against her body.
Stealing a look down, Alice admired the shimmer the witch’s legs had; a grayish black tint complimenting her green skin underneath.
Following Alice’s gaze to her legs, the witch smiled slightly and continued talking as she stood up and resumed walking around towards the foot of the table. As she walked, she raised her arms dramatically and flying monkeys began to enter the room from the multitude of windows; sitting on chairs and sofas, or on the thick wooden rafters overhead.
“What is your name child?” the witch asked plainly.
Scared and not sure if she should reply, Alice kept silent, a lump growing in her throat as a tear rolled down the side of her face.
After a moment of silence, while the witch waited, she slowly reached up her sleeve grasping something as she asked again, “What is your name child?... I won’t ask again,” she closed with a sweet sounding threat, like a mother asking her child who took a cookie without permission.
“Alice,” Alice replied with a whimper. All she wanted was to go home. She didn’t want to be in Wonderland anymore and this crazy bitch was one more reason confirming that she had no clue why she was here and that all of Gwendolyn’s posturing that this was a place of her making couldn’t be further from the truth. Alice was sure she hadn’t made this Wonderland at all, and in fact she was now a prisoner in it. After all, here she was all alone.
Smiling sweetly, the witch continued walking around to Alice’s feet running a fingertip over the tops of the ruby slippers. Alice instantly became ten times more self conscious as the witch could now stare at her naked womanhood directly, despite her hosiery. With a flick of her wrist the witch produced a smooth ash colored wand from her sleeve that looked like something from a Harry Potter movie.
“I’ll make you a deal Alice,” the witch said as she posed somewhat sensually, the slit in her dress opening again to reveal her nylon leg. “You give me the ruby slippers and I’ll even let your little silver friend go free too.”
Fighting the urge to gaze at the witch’s sexy pantyhose legs, Alice couldn’t help herself from looking. Remembering her thoughts on the long walk along the yellow brick road, all of her usual questions bubbled up into her mind against her will. Was the witch wearing pantyhose because of how they looked? Was it for fashion? Did she enjoy the feel on her legs? How often did she wear them? Did she pleasure herself in her pantyhose? And the list went on.
“It’s impolite not to answer someone when they’re asking you a question, Alice,” the witch said through a polite grin as she ran the tip of the wand along Alice’s stocking legs.
Coming back to the situation at hand, Alice quickly answered, the witch’s leg momentarily forgotten. “Take the shoes, I don’t even want them!” Alice begged willingly, hoping to end the confrontation before the table and shackles were fully put to use against her will.
“Do you think I’m a FOOL!!” The witch shouted angrily, her violet eyes beaming brightly, a stark contrast to her green skin and black lips. “Don’t you think, with you laying here naked and unconscious, strapped to a table, that I would have taken the ruby slippers at any time if I could have??”
Not knowing how to answer, Alice simply gazed at the now angry witch with a genuinely dumb look on her tear streaked face.
As if to punctuate her point the witch stepped back from the table, pointing her wand at Alice’s shoes and uttered a single word of magic “Ha-mana-fess!!”
With a blinding flash of green energy, a bolt of lightning leaped from the wand to strike her ruby slippers with a jolt that shook Alice’s entire body. The strike did no harm to her or the slippers, but instantly ricocheted off into the distance, hitting one of the witch’s minions causing the flying monkey to burst with a sickening splat. The entire room flooded with angry monkey man cries as they jumped up and down beating their chests at either Alice or the wicked witch; she couldn’t tell as she blinked the flash from her vision.
“That’s why you must give them to me, Alice” the witch replied with a slightly aggravated demeanor.
“I…I want to,” Alice stammered “I just don’t know how to get them off... I’ve TRIED,” she nearly begged.
“Hmmmmmm…. We’ll see..” cooed the witch.
Walking around Alice, her legs showing in brief flashes, the witch watched Alice as she approached the same place where she’d sat down next to Alice’s arm before. Leaning over Alice’s chest with her ample bosom, the witch pressed her breasts firmly against Alice with an intentional urge that made the witch groan slightly with delight. A second later they were face to face, with Alice’s lovely golden head under the brim of the wide black hat.
“What are you doing?” Alice barely asked before the witch leaned in with sexual intent, pressing her moist, full black lips against Alice’s.
Disturbed and surprised at the same time, Alice didn’t know how to react. She simply lay there while the witch kissed her with soft, quick, supple kisses that tasted like black licorice.
Not wanting to look at the lovely green face, and forced into the kiss against her will, Alice shut her eyes waiting for the uncomfortable situation to pass. But something else happened. Instead of blackness, Alice’s head filled with visions of her past. It was just before the varsity football game at the end of her senior year of high school, when she was in the locker room pulling up her light tan tights. She could feel the silk as if she were actually there reliving the memory. She could see all of her girl friends there. She watched as they all slid on their nylons, admiring the look as the bunched up fabric stretched and pulled creating smooth silky calves and thighs. Stocking feet were caressed with a web of silk as flat teen stomachs were hugged lovingly by sheer to the waist pantyhose. She remembered how she used to lower her golden hair and look up through it as the other girls bent over in their nylons. Admiring how their asses and legs looked while she luxuriated in the sensation of wearing her own nylons while putting on her skirt and uniform.
Her vision spun like a whirlpool and she was in her college days back in her dorm room. It was night time and she was on her bed. She could feel a hot mouth hungrily lapping at her pussy as she held her white silky nylon clad legs in the air. She was there again, back in time. Looking down she saw the soft blue eyes of her brunette roommate with whom she had loved many times in the privacy of their own room. Panting and making love, encased from the belly down in pantyhose or stockings. She relived all her sexual exploits in the blink of an eye as the witch’s kiss became more passionate, the tip of her tongue touching Alice’s sweet lips that began to give slightly to the sensual attention.
Her vision flew, as if on a speeding train to her place of work, where she was in the bathroom sliding on a pair of silky black pantyhose over her brown nylons to steal a free pair of hosiery swiped from the free samples bin on her desk. Alice could feel the nervousness she’d had then standing in an empty stall bunching up the hose and then sliding off her high heels one by one to layer the pantyhose over her already silken and tightly wrapped legs and pussy. She remembered toying with herself in the elevator and her eventual plunge through the deep hole in the darkened street as she was walking home in the snow.
The memory was gone in an instant, though Alice shivered from the cold she felt on that snowy night. She opened her mouth welcoming the warm sweet tongue of the witch as their kiss intertwined with a sexual need, while Alice continued to see more of her most invigorating pantyhose/tights moments of her life.
Time slowed and she was in the octagonal room kissing the statue that tasted like butter cream frosting and bucking her moistened loins on the golden saddle that came inside of her in thick pulsing spurts. Time slid to the right and she was being dressed by Gwen for the first time with electric hands and fatally delightful kisses creating the shiny brown hooter girl tights and red opaque stockings on her legs.
She was in the woods woman’s cabin in her torn tights with strong hands feeling her silky legs in passionate delight while she slid herself onto wanting fingers, returning the probing sensation in kind with a sexual bliss.
She saw Gwen again in her opaque maroon tights with sheer black lace pantyhose over the top and she could feel her own white pantyhose and gray sheer tights being pulled up her legs, as if she were in the jasmine scented cloud right now being wrapped in hosiery to her delight.
The witch’s hands were on the side of her face, her lacquered black fingernails delicately tugging at Alice’s golden hair as she opened her mouth wide, her lips slippery with the kiss as her tongue surged deep into Alice’s mouth to which she welcomed it down her throat, lapping at her probing licks with a whimper of pure lust.
Alice was suddenly at the tea party again. Time slowed and flexed ahead as if her memories were being watched in flashes. She could taste Gwen’s cinnamon kisses and her honey pussy while she straddled her face. She could feel the orgasm building sensation of the thick, three inch long head of the silver cane spreading her pussy wide as it pushed inside of her body. She felt herself full with nine inches of the deep masturbating cane, as she made her lovers cum and remembered how engulfed in silk she had been. Her white and gray pantyhose had been filleted open and she had a silky nylon covered foot gently caressing the Hatresses sheer black legs, cunt and ass. The feeling of silk on her foot touching silk on the demure and ever so elegantly tall Hatress, the sensual feeling her hands felt while pulling Gwen’s double silk clad pantyhose body against her mouth, and her own body writhing in delight as her twin layers of silk swished over every inch of her belly, ass, thighs, knees, calves ankles and wiggling toes.
Her vision shot ahead to today when she’d been dressed again by Gwen and she saw the appearance of the ruby slippers. During her walk on the yellow brick road, the memories slowed down greatly as she looked down at her stripped black and white opaque legs. As she walked in her crimson footwear, her thoughts revisiting her in quick spurts as she worked herself to wetness while she strode along in her pantyhose.
She blurred past the bridge, and at the exact moment she used the ruby slippers for the first time, the witch’s hands became intense, gripping so aggressively on her head and hair that it was almost painful. The witch’s lips stretched as far as her mouth could open as she pressed her tongue deeper into Alice’s mouth, nearly gagging her as her kiss fucked Alice’s mouth with a driven desire.
Caught in the rapture of the physically rough and demanding kiss, Alice was given over to the forceful advance as she could feel her pussy wet and slippery with a small river of her own essence trailing down past her quivering asshole, into her pantyhose and onto the table. She raised her chest up self consciously not even realizing she was engaging in foreplay with the witch.
She was in her mind watching the events of her meeting with Aurora, using the shoes to make the phallus, the sensation of sliding the golden cock into her body, the orgasmic sensation she had when she exploded her sweet clear nectar into the silver maiden, and then as she finished reliving the moment, she recalled the shoes falling off as she climaxed.
Her vision stopped, frozen in time. Try as she might she couldn’t conjure another thought or memory. Like watching a movie paused on your television in perfect clarity, this vision halted at the culmination of that final moment. Slowly time moved ahead as Alice put the shoes back on and then tried to take them off and give them to Aurora.
Suddenly, almost painfully and with a huge vacuum of want left unattended, the witch ended her kiss standing up abruptly with a hand to her mouth. As she stood there with wide purple eyes staring down at Alice, she wiped their kiss from her lips as she backed away slowly from the table.
“So that’s the key,” the witch commented to herself.
Walking quickly towards Alice’s feet, the witch walked immediately in between her legs to stand in front of her drizzling quim.
Holding her wand up, the witch spoke magic again “Volgas-de-vul”
Alice instantly heard the faintest humming sound from the wand and watched with growing concern as the witch’s expression turned from bewilderment to villainous excitement.
Touching the tip of the wand to Alice’s clit, Alice jumped slightly at the vibrating sensation that started to course through her. If not for the conditions she was in, she might have enjoyed it, but the eagerness in the witch’s eyes and realizing what the witch was trying to do made it just another unwanted advance. She was trying to make Alice cum so she could get the slippers off her feet.
Squirming uncomfortably against the vibrating wand, the witch’s expression grew more sinister as she notice Alice wasn’t feeling pleasure from the wand’s touch. Pressing harder, the tip of the wand began to glow and Alice started to feel the slightest pain from being pushed on so hard, letting out a slight yelp of discomfort.
“CUM damn you!! Give me those slippers,” the witch sneered with a visible impatience.
“No…. I can’t… I don’t like it… please stop!!” Alice cried in response.
Wiggling against the nearly needle like wand tip, Alice’s pantyhose hips rocked off the table. Trying to hold her body down, the witch shifted her weight to hold down Alice’s left leg; the slit of her dress opening up to again reveal her silken leg.
Feeling the witch’s hand on her thigh where the stocking and pantyhose met was an incredibly sexy, yet unintentional pleasure. She’d always liked having her legs stroked while she wore pantyhose and all of her recent memories that she’d visited reminded her of that fact. Looking down at the witch’s hand spread out against the silk on her body, coupled with the view of the witch’s exposed delicious leg made Alice’s body quiver slightly against her will.
The witch’s expression changed from incessant greed to intrigued confusion. Taking a step back from Alice, removing the wand, she pondered slowly what she’d just seen. Pacing about slowly at Alice’s feet, Alice watched the witch as she thought for a moment. Touching her black lips slowly with her lovely green fingers, her violet eyes darted to Alice, then down to her pantyhose, then her stockings and finally down at her own legs.
“Oh my….” said the witch. “I should have noticed it sooner, but my little jaunt through your memories was a little single minded on the slippers… You love nylons don’t you?” the witch asked as she stroked one warm and caressing hand along Alice’s right leg from the top of her foot up to the top of her knee. “You like these… pantyhose... Nylons, stockings, tights, silk hosiery… you have many names for them, but they are basically the same.”
“No I don’t,” Alice lied.
“Awwwww pet, it isn’t good to lie to me… Admit it… you love these pantyhose don’t you??!” the witch continued knowing full well she had found the core of Alice’s obsession.
“I wear them because I have to for my job.. I just got used to wearing them, that’s all,” Alice lied again.
“Don’t LIE to me!!” the witch cried out as if Alice had blatantly called her stupid.
Setting down her wand, the witch sauntered over to Alice’s waist where she’d sat down before, leaning over again to whisper into her ear.
“I’ve seen your memories, Alice. I’ve lived them with you when we kissed…. You do love pantyhose and you have for years. You love the smell of them when they’re clean before you wear them. You sniff every pair before you put them on, and even sometimes after you’ve taken them off. You wear them every day of your life, even when you DON’T have to work,” she punctuated. “You put them on where it’s quiet so you can hear the nylon stretch as you pull them up your legs.”
As she talked, the witch slid a hand down to the top of Alice’s stomach where she slowly felt the soft silky material with a sensual motion, eventually working down to the tops of Alices’ thighs.
“You always look at yourself in the mirror when you slide into your pantyhose to watch yourself put them on, and then twirl around naked in them to make sure the seam runs straight up the middle of your pussy and straight up the back of your ass.”
Twisting her head away from the witch’s taunting lips, Alice shut her eyes, embarrassed and ashamed at having her most private thoughts and desires bantered back at her by this creature.
“You love the sensation on your body don’t you Alice? You love the feeling of them being pulled up your legs and the tightness as they hug your body?” Accentuating the force of her words, the witch pulled one of Alice’s striped stockings down to her ankle and then with practiced hands, bunched and began to pull the thick opaque nylon up Alice’s leg with caressing fingers that worked the silky fabric to make the familiar whispering sound.
“You love the feeling of being in two layers of pantyhose or stockings too. You like how silk on silk feels when it slides across your body when you sit in a chair or walk around.” Moving a hand behind Alice’s knee, the witch began stroking gently the soft bunched up patch of silk as she continued to reveal Alice’s secrets. “You love this spot here sooooo much. You’ll sit in the bathroom for an extra five minutes just feeling this spot as you have your pantyhose down around your thighs.”
“Please stop… stop it,” Alice begged, humiliated.
“Awwww pet, you’ve been hiding yourself for soooooo long… you’ve been so afraid of yourself… So…alone. You’ve had men..” she began to stroke Alice’s leg softly making the silk of her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: Pantyhose in Wonderland CH 6
This has been a fun series so far. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply