Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Pantyhose Winter in Russia
06-25-2008, 04:29 AM
Pantyhose Winter in Russia
To start this section, I just post one of my stories here :-)

Hope you enjoy.

How it all started - Confessions of an Pantyhose Encasement Girl
A cold pantyhose winter in Russia

Hi, I am Michelle, I am 22 years old and I live in Russia and I am a pantyhose encasement fetishist. So many of you asked me, how did you start with encasement. Well, here is my story:

When I was a small girl and went to school, I had to wear a school uniform. It was a white shirt with a greyish, rather short skirt and black pantyhose. So I was wearing pantyhose in one form or the other all my life. Pantyhose became something absolutely normal for me, part of my every day live. When I grew older, I still had to wear this uniform. Since it was not allowed to change the shirt or skirt, the only variation that I could do was the pantyhose. So I started to look for more nice nylons, more shiny, different colors, different pattern and so on. Mostly I go attracted by the high glossy once and I started to notice that if you spend a little more money, the pantyhose were smoother, more silky, a real experience on the legs. I really got addicted to buy more and more pantyhose. Over time my collection of shiny pantyhose outgrew my little cupboard and I placed them openly on my desk in my little sleeping room.

It was winter when I started to date my first boyfriend, we went out to bars, clubs or just walking through the park in cold snowy Moscow. Still I was wearing even in winter my skirts and pantyhose. The first time I took him to my appartment he noticed the pantyhose and started asking about them. He was impressed how silky they feel, but at this point I did not wonder about it. Over time and more dates with him, I noticed that some of my pantyhose dissapeared. I just noticed it, it did not worry me, as it was a reason to buy more. Than one day when we were out, I told him that my parents surprisingly left for the weekend and I took him home. Somehow I was feeling very horny and as soon as we were in my appartment, I started to undress him. When I wanted to pull down his trouser, he backed off a little bit, but I insisted to take it off. To my surprise, he was wearing one of my missing shiny pantyhose underneath. He got all red over his face and started to stumble something about cold winter outside... I complaint with him, that he stole my most shiny pantyhose and did not tell him, that it looked very sexy for me to see him in this silky shiny pantyhose. He promised not to do it again, but I could not hold myself back anymore and started to caress his silky legs and his nylon covered dick. Not to mention that we had for the first time wonderfull nylon sex together. The feeling of nylon leggs rubbing at each other really turned me on, much more than I ever expected. Later he told me, that he really likes to wear pantyhose, but was much too ashame to tell me. I said not to worry and that I like it too when he was wearing pantyhose. I could feel how reliefed he was. Since that time we went out together to shop for silky pantyhose and had fantastic pantyhose sex over and over again. We both started to experiment what else we could do with our newly discovered fetish and one time I pulled a nylon stocking over his face and he did the same with me. In return I pulled a nylon leg over his arms and so we ended up encasing eachother over and over with panythose... And we both knew, this is it, this is the ultimate pantyhose experience. Since than we were addicted to shiny pantyhose encasement and still today we try new things with nylon we havent done before. The latest pantyhose invention is video, encasement video. We enjoy making encasement clips together.

and maybe it is also an inspiration for you.

Nylon Kisses from Russia,

Michelle

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2008, 05:11 AM
RE: Pantyhose Winter in Russia
very nice story Smile
Find all posts by this user
06-25-2008, 06:49 AM
nice story
06-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Big Grin RE: Pantyhose Winter in Russia
Nice Story....Smile

I have a story too.I'll post it at another time,when I have time.

In a nutshell,I encouraged a GF to wear pantyhose,she liked it so much,that she wanted me to do the same also cuz it turned her on,the visualization of it,and the fantasy of pantyhose sex.....

To be continued.....
06-25-2008, 09:50 PM

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Great story!
06-26-2008, 05:04 AM
Smile RE: Pantyhose Winter in Russia
Big Grini am sort of new to using the web. hope i do this right.

michelle, I started early. i was friends with a girl in my first grade class. i had no other friends at the time since we just moved. she liked playing with my hot wheels cars. but her mother would not let her wear pants, she said they were for boys. so she asked me if we could switch clothes since we were sort of the same size it was good.
when i tried on the hose, it was like nothing i ever felt. she never wore pants before & said i feel so much better. I said you got to be kidding, these are so soft. she asked me if she could have them, I said not these but i can give you another. I asked her the same. so next day after school, we gave each other our clothes. i got a dress & hose. she got shirt & pants. after school i would wear them in my bedroom with the door locked. then one day, i dont know what happed or what i was doing, (nothing sexual) i came. ever since then i have been buying & wearing hose every day. took awhile for my wife to understand i like these, but now we both have fun togther in them.

AlanBig Grin

I feel so much better in pantyhose and or full bodystockings.
07-05-2008, 01:36 AM
i wear pantyhose since the middle age school,when i was 12 years old.
but my mother always criticize me ,and her say:"you weared as a girl,but infact you are boy.,please show your real man's looking. and you are growing,wear the tights are not suitable to your body growth."
but i keep silent and still wear my lovely pantyhose surreptitiously.and my mother always check my living room to seek whether i hide pantyhose in somewhere,when she found it,she usually take them to her own wardrobe or destroy them.that make me very angery,but i can't burst into flames to my mother.that situation just like the american carton "TOM&JERRY"haha
now i am working in another city,and i am single,so i could wear at any time.

as the (red alarm 2---YURI's revenge)said: tights girl is my master,hear to the great tights girl.- -!!
07-22-2008, 07:20 AM
send more stories pls
07-22-2008, 03:17 PM
wait a minute! you are only 22! i thought you were older than me and i'm only 25. oops.