Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a true story from the 90's
07-04-2008, 04:28 AM
a true story from the 90's
a true story from the 90's....enjoy

A true story……back in the 90’s when I worked for a large insurance firm in Dallas Texas, there was this gorgeous receptionist named Terri. It was obvious she liked me because she was always giving me opportunities to look up her skirt and such. I was married and she was single, so I kept my distance and tried to ignore her advances. Now when I say this girl was gorgeous, I don’t mean just pretty cute….I mean drop dead hot from head to toe, but she did not have the usual attitude that comes with that look. She kept after me for months and each day she would wear sheer to the waist pantyhose under her short skirts to work….usually suntan colored and she would wear no panties. She would come by my office on each of her breaks and usually after her shift was over. She would also show up at bars I might be having a drink at. One day I was staying unusually late working on a project with a deadline and she and everyone had gone…..then after about 2 hours after closing, she appeared in my office still in her short skirt with sheer to the waist suntan pantyhose….she sat across from me and continually crossed and uncrossed her awesome legs…..I was beginning to get weak in the knees especially since I never planned on her and I ever being alone together. She told me she was really horny and had been out drinking with the girls and say my car on her way back home and just couldn’t resist the urge to drop in. I told she was crazy and she better leave before something wild happens. She slowly uncrossed her legs and opened up them slightly showing me once again her neatly trimmed pussy. She walked over to my chair and pushed me back into my chair and undid my belt and pants and she looked up at me and said there was no turning back now….she pulled out my rock hard cock and started to suck me gently and then she picked up the pace and really showcased her talents…..I got to the point where I decided my fate and decided to do what all men in that building wished they could do. I pulled her up my her knees and turned her around and I leaned her over my desk and ripped a hole in her sheer pantyhose and I slide my hard cock slowly inside her pussy…..ohh God, was she wet….and I was so ready…..she kept talking to me the whole time telling me how bad she wanted me to fuck her all these months. I pushed into her deep and fast now from behind and after a while she said she wanted to wrap her legs around me, so I let her turn around and ripped out the rest of her pantyhose crotch and slipped back inside her and she did fuck me silly and I opened up her blouse and sucked on her tits while pounded her hard….I knew I wasn’t going to last long, so I pumped her as fast as I could and she sensed I was going to cum and she came with me hard and we both shook and shook and then relaxed….layed there together for a while and then she said thanks and she needed to get home. What a gal !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply