Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20 Questions for NylonMichelle
07-02-2008, 10:13 AM
20 Questions for NylonMichelle
1.Do you wear pantyhose layers under your jeans?

2.What is your personal record of layers of PH all over your body,I.E..on your legs,on your upper body,your head....?

3.Do you want to go fully encased out in public under your clothes?(unless you do that already..Smile

4.When did you discover you were Bi?

5.Do you sleep encased often?

6.How many pairs of PH do you think you own(guessing) overall?

7.Do you drink/or/smoke?(seen a pic that looked like you were holding a cigarette on your website)

8.What is your favorite food/and/or/snack?(besides sex....Smile )

9.How tall are you?

10.Are you still in school,I.E. College/Trade school?

11.Do you have any future goals that you wish to persue in your encasement phantasies?

12.Have you ever been to America?

13. How many languages can you speak/write?

14.What do you like to do in your spare time,besides reading(if you ever have any...Smile )

15.Do you wear PH in the summer outside?

16.Do you have any pets?

17.Do you own a house or rent an apartment/or both?

18.What kind of music/movies do you like?

19.Is your male partner AKA ,"Slave" really your husband? Cuz we see in your pics on your right ring finger a wedding band and in europe,people wear wedding bands opposite of americans,we wear wedding bands on our left hand ring finger.

20.Finally...You are a Worldwide PH Encasement Celebrity on The Net and DVD....Everyone in the PH world has heard of you,Views you thousands of times a day if not by the hour.Massive PH sex episodes occur when you are viewed or watched..You have an overwhelming power over the PH fetish world,controling others actions and lives on how they live in their own PH Playworld.......

How does it feel being #1?

There are many more questions I could ask,but I kept it at 20,simple.

Answer what you wish to,But Im sure other worldwide PH lovers would like to know who The Woman behind the mask in Russia REALLY is......Smile Smile Smile

Kisses,

LP...Tongue Tongue Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
20 Questions for NylonMichelle - Layered-Pantyhose - 07-02-2008 10:13 AM