Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Surprise "2"
10-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Surprise "2"
Well...Here's somemore...The other day,lounging around the house..wearing my jeans with a pair of control top,reinforced toe pantyhose...I must say getting turned on just looking at my feet...I wasn't the only one looking and noticing I was excited to say the least. Mistress came over and took my hands and said follow me...Who was I to argue!! She was wearing a black body stocking..black heels..black leather 4inch waist belt..god she looks great!!! She lead me downstairs...I was told to remove my shirt and pants...I did..It was a little cold standing there in my pantyhose and nothing else...She handed me a waist chincher and told me to put it on...Mistress said I had so much fun from my last "surprise" I should look more like a slut..on went the chincher...fishnet stockings went over the pantyhose...She said she had something else for me also...She opened the box and there was a pair of pink 5 inch open toed sandles. She made me try and walk around in them for her...I stress the word "try". She said with a wig and alot of make up I could be a nice looking sissy slut...But she will save that for another time...She placed me under a spreader bar that is hanging from the rafters and placed me hands in the cuffs and tightened then up..all the time telling me what a slutty girl I was and needed to punished..Mistress then placed a spreader bar between my legs and fastened my ankles in the cuffs...she then cranked up the pulley till I am just touching the ground..on went my collar...and one of the biggest ballgags I"ve ever had worn...(She must have gone shopping). Mistress loves to put nipple clips on me just to watch me flinch..Then tugs and taunts..(it's not cold down here anymore). She takes a pair of sissors and cuts a hole just big enough for my cock and balls to be pulled through my pantyhose...she ties my cock and balls up with a leather bootlace...she takes the pre-come from my cock and rubs it on my lips..again..I'm such a slut I want more..(she knows that)..She let me down from the rafter,bent me over and tied my collar to the bar between my ankles..put my hands behind my back and cranked up the bar...I wasn't going anywhere...Mistress said I was a sissy slut and sissy's need to have there man pussy fucked...she put on the strap on..took the gag out and forced me to suck and lube up her cock that she was going to use on me..then proceeded to fuck my man pussy..she fucked me till I don't think I could take anymore..(I don't know what kept me standing up)...Everything ached...and my man pussy was sore as hell!!! She untied my nut sack from the bar and placed my hands above my head again and cranked them up again..she changed the clips on my nipples a hung weights from them..She said I did such a good job of taking her she had another "surprise" for me...Mistress was on her knees in front me..she licked the head of my shaft and teased it for awhile...then took off the heels.(My feet were hurting)..But when the heels came off, that left me hanging there I could barely touch the ground...Mistress then grabbed my cock and started to jack me off..It felt like I came in buckets...Mistress forced me to cum in a glass...she said a sissy has to get use to eating cum.she made me drink my load..every drop...Now for the surprise she has for me..Now that my cock is limp...she shows me a new chastisy device for my cock...she pulls my balls through a plastic ring and shoves my cock down a plastic tube and locks everthing in place..If I want release I will have to do what ever Mistress wants...She said remember what I said about sissy's and eating cum....I just might have whore you out...Your now a sissy in training...Remember I have the key to your release...as she let me down..cuffed my hands..pulled the cord around my balls and made me eat her till she came...She just laughed as I stared to get hard again...Sissys dont get hard until ther Mistress say so...Dam that device hurts like hell as your cock is trying swell..Mistress dosen't help matters much...she such a fucking tease................more to cum.. anybody out there reading these..leave me a reply...Mistress would like some ideas on how to humiliate me...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2011, 11:58 AM
RE: Surprise "2"
Keep going the way you are
10-16-2011, 03:48 PM
nice story
10-17-2012, 01:13 AM
nice story!! hope to read about you and the men your mistress set you up with.