Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sisters tights and my best friend(first gay time)
07-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Sisters tights and my best friend(first gay time)
Has I have told you before about me been home alone most nights in my teenage years and waring my sisters tights most of the time.
Anyway a new lad started at my school and I got to show him round school and we became friends. He was good looking 6 foot tall and blonde called Mike. At night he would come round my house a couple of times a week, at this point I started to get a bit of a crush on him. Before he would come round I would slip some tights on under my tracksuite bottoms. One night he came round and I put on the tv and we were watching and he said that he was sressed with school and I said joking get down here in front of me and "I will rub your sholders," and he got up and sat in front of me in between my legs, so I started to rub his sholders and I got such a hard on, after a couple of minutes I asked did he like that and he said "oh yes you have great hands" and then he started to rub my legs, at this point my heart began to race as his hands got lower and started to rub my socks and then under my tracksuite over where my socks ended and my tights began, I felt his hand get to the tights and have a little feel and stop." Have you got stockings on?" he asked, "No" i replied, (I was'nt lying), "you have" he said, "no, they are tights." He then shocked me and said "they feel nice and can I see them." so I lifted my pants leg to show him and he started to feel them again and said "you ware knickers as well?"" some times" I said," but not tonight, just the tights."" Show me?" he said" Ok, but lets go into my bedroom." I said. When we got into my bedroom I pulled down my tracky bottoms but covered my cock. Or, "let me see your cock as well?" he asked, "Only if you get yours out as well" I said. So he took off his tracky bottoms as well and his boxers, so he was standing there in just his socks and t-shirt, He had a lovely cock and it was getting hard like mine. "Come on then, lets see your cock in them tights." He said, so I moved my hands and he said that I looked sexy and with that I just started rubbing myself and he came over and started rubbing me as well and I started to play with his cock and we started kissing and fell on the bed, I then went down on him and he shot is load in my mouth and I wanked myself off. Then he got up and we were both just said that what just happend, never happend.
We kind of avoided each over for the next few days(but in truth I enjoyed it and was hoping for a repeat, so I started to ware tights under my school uniform) Anyway a week later I run into him in a bathroom in school, we talked kind of normal and he had a quick look round to make sure we where alone in there and he said "So you got some tights on now?"" Maybe, thats for me to know and you to find out." I said with a smile on my face, and with that he dragged me into a cubical and started to pull my pants down and then we started to kiss again and then he went down on me this time and it was amazing.
After that we became secret lovers, That I have told no-one except my sister and now you...But you won't tell will you...hehe.
To finsh the story he went of to uni and then moved away, but I do see him every now and again.....I think he is the only man I have loved, thanks Mike.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Sisters tights and my best friend(first gay time)
Watch videos of these hot gay twinks busting nut after nut with all the vigor of the horny young animals that they are.