Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my beginning
12-22-2011, 09:52 PM
my beginning
It is still hard to believe i turned out this way. my dad and two older brothers are big and brawny and other than mom, no other girls were in the house. my fetish came from 2 female cousins both near my age. they wore tights or pantyhose everyday.

my start came when i was 5. i was carrying boxes of their old clothes to the basement. the last box was open and i saw something red on top. there was my first leotard. i wanted to take them all but i found two more one white, one black. i found the tights to match, several in white and black.

i took them all to my room and i remember how good the first pair i put on. the leotard took some skill, it zipped up the back.

mom called me and i ran out to her. she thought i looked cute. she told me i had one more load to bring in i slipped on my sneakers and went to fetch it.

a couple of hours went by amd mom fould me in my room playing. she suggested that i should put on my regular clothes because if the guys saw me, they would surely tease me

thx LT[
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2011, 01:09 PM
RE: my beginning
Thank you for sharing your story Smile

It's interesting how simple, innocent discoveries as a child turn out to increase the interest to the object when we are older. I remember how natural it felt for me, when my aunt dressed me with panties when I was a little kid just because I didn't have underwear at her house. Even before adventuring myself to steal and try pantyhose, I remember dressing my mums spandex bathing suit out of curiosity, because I liked the texture and the way it was tight to the body. Since a kid, I always had this thing about being tied/encased, maybe because of TV and Comic Books.
12-25-2011, 09:16 PM
(12-25-2011 01:09 PM)ethsu Wrote:  Thank you for sharing your story Smile

It's interesting how simple, innocent discoveries as a child turn out to increase the interest to the object when we are older. I remember how natural it felt for me, when my aunt dressed me with panties when I was a little kid just because I didn't have underwear at her house. Even before adventuring myself to steal and try pantyhose, I remember dressing my mums spandex bathing suit out of curiosity, because I liked the texture and the way it was tight to the body. Since a kid, I always had this thing about being tied/encased, maybe because of TV and Comic Books.

thx for replying i was beginning to think i was boring ppl
05-14-2012, 02:53 PM
That's how I started out too.

It started out as a curiosity of how it felt to wear pantyhose when I was eight and with every woman I knew wearing the in the seventies and eighties there were always plenty in bathroom hampers to encase myself with two pairs.

When I was eleven I accidentally gave myself my first orgasm with a pair of pantyhose and it was a whole new world from there. Add to that amazing luck with finding lots of girlfriends over my dating years that didn't mind my fetish and marrying a very understanding wife I've had enough encasement to last me three lifetimes. Smile