Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cyberlegs
07-12-2009, 02:57 AM
RE: cyberlegs
legsluver Wrote:
Cummins4500 Wrote:
legsluver Wrote:
Layered-Pantyhose Wrote:Cyberlegs shut down about 2 or 3 years ago.It was Brianna's choice.From what I heard,Her kids were getting older and she started to plump a bit as age set in,so she decided to call it quits while the going was good.This is from what I heard on line,and not from her personally.

I have to say I believe I just saw Brianna...I wont say where but Im 100% sure it was her...I loved her for to many years to be wrong..She was with people so I couldnt say anything and its a resort town so she was probally on vacation like I was but she looked amazing! Not stick thin like she was in the early years but certinally not plump...she looked about perfect!!! Brianna...if you see this..you are still loved!!!
I just hope I didnt scare her when I stared intensly at her..I was just so shocked...

I know where you talk about and confirmed it with her thru IM. I recognize many of the outdoor photo's she's done (well...enough of them to name the town anyways). Yep.....she and her site (and friends) will be missed for sure. I do understand why she shut the site down and completely agree it was a good choice. You'd do anything for your kids, and society these days unfortunately makes you live up to certain acceptable 'standards' which prevent us from being ourselves, and doing what we love. F' them........I say! LOL!

Either way --- if Brianna reads this I'd like to say hello...and hope all is good with her and family. AND -- that I have MB's of pics saved which I still look at from time to time (don't worry...nothing funky happens when I check 'em out, and I respect her copyright notice and not post copies over the net). I just wish my wife (of over 10 years now) would love PH just 1/2 as much as Brianna loved them. It would certainly make my marriage SO much better! Yea...we talked about my so called fetish but ... to put it in simple terms... she just doesn't GET IT. Too bad as I'm sure it could be a lot of fun for both. Gee...I wonder how many other couples go through the same scenario???? Rolleyes

So you think she lives in this resort town? I never noticed the Ocean in any of her pics. I noticed a lake..so maybe we are thinking of diffrent places...This was a beautiful Ocean town..If I thought she loved here I would defintaly come here every year as it made my vacation spoting her,

A few years back she was NOT living near an ocean so she was probably on vacation when you saw her, unless she moved since, or was pulling my chain in the first place. All possible...I guess. I doubt that as many of the outdoor pics from her site are from the town I recognize and where she said she lived near.

Just curious......what ocean town? If you'd rather not say or PM me....that's cool too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Cummins4500 Wrote:
legsluver Wrote:
Cummins4500 Wrote:
legsluver Wrote:
Layered-Pantyhose Wrote:Cyberlegs shut down about 2 or 3 years ago.It was Brianna's choice.From what I heard,Her kids were getting older and she started to plump a bit as age set in,so she decided to call it quits while the going was good.This is from what I heard on line,and not from her personally.

I have to say I believe I just saw Brianna...I wont say where but Im 100% sure it was her...I loved her for to many years to be wrong..She was with people so I couldnt say anything and its a resort town so she was probally on vacation like I was but she looked amazing! Not stick thin like she was in the early years but certinally not plump...she looked about perfect!!! Brianna...if you see this..you are still loved!!!
I just hope I didnt scare her when I stared intensly at her..I was just so shocked...

I know where you talk about and confirmed it with her thru IM. I recognize many of the outdoor photo's she's done (well...enough of them to name the town anyways). Yep.....she and her site (and friends) will be missed for sure. I do understand why she shut the site down and completely agree it was a good choice. You'd do anything for your kids, and society these days unfortunately makes you live up to certain acceptable 'standards' which prevent us from being ourselves, and doing what we love. F' them........I say! LOL!

Either way --- if Brianna reads this I'd like to say hello...and hope all is good with her and family. AND -- that I have MB's of pics saved which I still look at from time to time (don't worry...nothing funky happens when I check 'em out, and I respect her copyright notice and not post copies over the net). I just wish my wife (of over 10 years now) would love PH just 1/2 as much as Brianna loved them. It would certainly make my marriage SO much better! Yea...we talked about my so called fetish but ... to put it in simple terms... she just doesn't GET IT. Too bad as I'm sure it could be a lot of fun for both. Gee...I wonder how many other couples go through the same scenario???? Rolleyes

So you think she lives in this resort town? I never noticed the Ocean in any of her pics. I noticed a lake..so maybe we are thinking of diffrent places...This was a beautiful Ocean town..If I thought she loved here I would defintaly come here every year as it made my vacation spoting her,

A few years back she was NOT living near an ocean so she was probably on vacation when you saw her, unless she moved since, or was pulling my chain in the first place. All possible...I guess. I doubt that as many of the outdoor pics from her site are from the town I recognize and where she said she lived near.

Just curious......what ocean town? If you'd rather not say or PM me....that's cool too.

I wont say the town but I will say it is on Cape Cod, Certinaly people live there, and the section I saw her in 'implied it" as it was not a touristy part...but hey you never know...I was a tourist and I was there...by accident but hey you never know...
07-12-2009, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 04:28 AM by Cummins4500.)
Yea...maybe visiting friends in CC. Ya never know. Not even sure if Brianna is her real name. I certainly wouldn't use my real name. Either way.....it was funny to see some of the pics on her site she did in public right on that lake (south of the lake and just east of the town near that fort) and then realizing hey --- I've been there!

Too funny....almost like she was a celebrity!!! LOL!
07-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Cummins4500 Wrote:Yea...maybe visiting friends in CC. Ya never know. Not even sure if Brianna is her real name. I certainly wouldn't use my real name. Either way.....it was funny to see some of the pics on her site she did in public right on that lake (south of the lake and just east of the town near that fort) and then realizing hey --- I've been there!

Too funny....almost like she was a celebrity!!! LOL!

Yeah Im sure that is not her real name..never actually thought of it before but humm...Like I said..she looked FANTASTIC! cute little summer dress..and HOSE of course...heard her laughing..actually that is what made me look.. SO you think she lives in some resort town near a lake you know? Thats kinda cool...Im afraid I would go there looking for her...not that Im a stalker,,,but I loved her for years...still do a little Smile
08-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Cummins4500 Wrote:
legsluver Wrote:
Cummins4500 Wrote:
legsluver Wrote:

That's so funny! I was just in the Lake George area and kept looking and looking for her. No luck of course LOL! Sadly I lost most of my Brianna collection. She was (is) a true beauty and a pioneer