Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Blessing (Part 1)
04-28-2012, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2012 01:52 PM by kajones0515.)
The Blessing (Part 1)
I have being wearing tights since I was a baby and pantyhose since my 12th birthday. I was raised in a Pentecostal family and as a girl, I was always dressed in dresses and skirts with knee socks or tights. To keep modest when I was playing, I would wear shorts under my skirt or dress. My farther frowned on my playing football with the boys, but I loved the game so I would play tag football at school during recess, dress and all. Of course there were times when I would be dive, or jump, or fall, or make some other move where my skirt would rise and on a few occasion I did not wear shorts so my tights covering my panties were exposed when I would dive for the ball. As I got older, I would catch glimpses of some of the boys looking up my skirt and although I outwardly protested, inwardly, I was having pleasurable feelings where my vagina would get hot and moist and my nipples on my developing breasts would become hard. By the time I was 13, I was still in public school and I got more into cheerleading and less into playing football. There, some of the hottest guys in the school became my friend so that they could get close to me to get me to like them. I always noticed them peeking at my legs and my stocking feet when I would slip my shoes off. On occasion, I would put my feet on a chair in front of me, crossed at my ankles, and would cover my legs with my jacket or sweater since my skirts were usually above my knees, and I would stretch and spread my toes encased in nylon and rotate my feet at the ankles. Many times when I would look up from reading, I would see guys staring at my stocking feet, especially when I pointed my toes wearing reinforced toe pantyhose (I almost always bought pantyhose with the large reinforced toes that covered my toes up to the balls of my feet.). I also started noticing the bulges in their pants. This went on all throughout my 7th grade year and I really enjoyed it. It was during the spring of this year that I had my first blessing at my church and had my very first orgasm.

I was at a spring revival at our church sitting with a boy that went to my school that I liked a lot. I was wearing a white turtleneck blouse, short black pleated skirt, black Hanes ultra-sheer all nude pantyhose, black matching nylon bikinis and bra, and black pumps. During the service, my guy-friend and I were playing footsy with me rubbing my foot on and over his sock, foot wresting. Somewhere duringthe preaching, I started to listen to the sermon and started to feel guilty that I was not saved. I stopped playing footsy and started caring about my relationship with Jesus. At the end of the sermon the preacher asked for people to come down front to the altar to get saved. When he did, I stepped past several people to get to the aisle and I ran down to the front in tears…and in my stocking feet. I stood there crying, mascara running down my face, feeling guilty, and rocking from side to side. All of a sudden the preacher and my pastor came down from the pulpit rostrum and came directly to me. As my pastor came up to me he told me that I had 35 demons in me and the preacher said Jesus wanted me free me, then one put his hand on my forehead and the other on the side of my face. In our church people would be slain in the spirit (some people in our church called it "being blessed") where they would fall to floor, some kicking and rolling, others just lying there still. Well I fell to the floor kicking, rolling, and writhing, which caused my skirt to fly up over my waist showing my panties, legs and feet all covered by my black ultrasheer pantyhose. When we got home, my twin brother told me what happened while I was on the floor. He said because I rolled, you could see a view of all sides, from front to back. It took some time for the ushers to cover me with one of the sheets located at the church for the purpose of covering the ladies and girls when they were slain; as a result, everyone saw a live pantyhose show, a lot of the poses were as if there were directly off of the various pantyhose packages of that day. On my back I pointed my toes and rose on knee then rolled over to my stomach with my feet in the air, bent at the knees, and my toes still pointed. Then I rolled back onto my back kicking my legs and feet and screaming and screeching flailing my arms with my panties and pantyhose in full view. At some point later I felt the cool sensation of the sheet being put over me, covering me to my ankles, and I could feel it being pinned tight around my waist. He also told me that the young men that came trying to help me all went back to their positions with bulges in the pants…and so did the boy that I liked. Well, after I got home, I decided to sleep in my pantyhose without my panties. And after thinking about what my brother told me, I started feeling really pleasured and that night I masturbated and after imagining the men and boys in church with their erections while watching me, I climaxed and had my first orgasm. I will never forget that night and there were more nights that were even more erotic…but I will leave those to future stores.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply