Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you like to see in my movies?
10-06-2008, 06:35 AM
What would you like to see in my movies?
Hi,

until now I usually did what in my movies what was on my mind, but I am courious to learn what you would like to see?

If I like your idea, I might make a clip out of it!

So please post your fantasies and share them with me.

If I use your idea for one of my clips, you will get the clip for free?

Looking forward hearing your most dirty nylon fantasies :-)

XXX

Michelle

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2008, 09:35 AM
RE: What would you like to see in my movies?
I'm actually easy to please. I'd just like to see more lycra in the layering. Maybe a leotard or lycra tights.

Sadly, my dream movie of you and Hayden Panettiere getting up to encased naughties is impossible. But I see it all in my head...

In the early 20th centery it was said to be OK for women to wear trousers... Now in 2009 we need to say it's OK for men to wear panthose/tights.

Fight for equal rights now!!!
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
I would love to see you in a spandex leotard, or one piece bathingsuit and encased in pantyhose of course.

And also I do enjoy watching girls in ballerina outfits playing with themselves.

So those are two of my suggestions.

10-06-2008, 09:10 PM
More Spandex is always a good idea :-)

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2008, 10:56 PM
I would like to see you encased in pantyhose that are all the same colour and cover your whole body, so no stomach showing just complete pantyhose. What about brown or black or tan, maybe you could get encased and then get dressed up all sexy, like a nice skirt or even an encased "hooters" girl!

I have a few more ideas but need to think them out a bit more before i post them up Wink
10-07-2008, 03:22 AM
To be quite honest Michelle, I've always thought you look most alluring when you're wearing a single layer of 15 or 10 denier pantyhose encasement rather than multiple layers. This really makes your svelte, angelic body look incredibly stunning.

I'd love to see the dominant side of you experimenting more with cling film. There are a lot of naughty things you can do with a roll of plastic wrap Big Grin
10-07-2008, 09:24 PM
You and other girls in nylon mask very tight.i love very much the extreme distorted faces!
Nylon Kisses!

Nylmask
10-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Extreme heavy encasement!!! Like what Billy did to Aurora ! YaY!!!
10-08-2008, 06:00 AM
Hi all,

2 things could be nice:
1. a small scene where you caught someone (male) going trough your pantyhose, and for punishment encase him completly and then with another girl give him some silky teasing horny pantyhose fun, everyone encase in pantyhose.

2. introduce a girl in a new world of pantyhose encasement, and let her feel very horny, and teach her how she should encase her in pantyhose all over her body. A nice touch is to have the girl also a boyfriend and let her introduce her boyfriend to it and encase him also to her pantyhose xxx puppy. And fondle about and let them experience their new fetish with pleasure as showing them with your slave or another pantyhose encased girl.
10-08-2008, 06:18 AM
nylonboy_be Wrote:Hi all,

2 things could be nice:
1. a small scene where you caught someone (male) going trough your pantyhose, and for punishment encase him completly and then with another girl give him some silky teasing horny pantyhose fun, everyone encase in pantyhose.

2. introduce a girl in a new world of pantyhose encasement, and let her feel very horny, and teach her how she should encase her in pantyhose all over her body. A nice touch is to have the girl also a boyfriend and let her introduce her boyfriend to it and encase him also to her pantyhose xxx puppy. And fondle about and let them experience their new fetish with pleasure as showing them with your slave or another pantyhose encased girl.

Those are excellent suggestions nylonboy Smile