Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PantyhosePhoto.net - Saira's sexy pantyhosed ass (clip)
07-14-2013, 07:03 PM
PantyhosePhoto.net - Saira's sexy pantyhosed ass (clip)

Just a short clip, cut by the youtube rules...Full, uncensored movies are on PantyhosePhoto.net

Amateur Pantyhose Movies | Kinky Pantyhose Lesbians | Fetish Transsexuals | Sexy Pantyhose Amateur | Iarina - Pantyhose Photomodel | Kitty Nylons | Louise Nylons | Panty - Alice | Sexy Long Legs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2013, 05:00 AM
RE: PantyhosePhoto.net - Saira's sexy pantyhosed ass (clip)
You know something...you're doing better promos for the site than they were! I find this girl absolutely gorgeous (Saira) and I thought that this site; Iarina's and others were marketed terribly. For one thing, they had the same pics over and over again. That's not going to get business to your site. I wasn't a fan of that @ all. But since you've been posting these vids (as of late) it would point more in the direction of people being interested. Nice job.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-16-2013, 07:39 AM
Thank you very much. It's soo kind of you. Unfortunatelly we have a lot of sites, and we are just 2 people, managing 250 sites Sad
The girls sites were some kind of hobby, marketing was not our main point. We are getting more proffesionals Tongue

Unfortunatelly Youtube only allows some kind of scenes, so we have to seriously cut from our ouriginal scenes (which are fully available on our sites), I hope you still like the cuts ..

Amateur Pantyhose Movies | Kinky Pantyhose Lesbians | Fetish Transsexuals | Sexy Pantyhose Amateur | Iarina - Pantyhose Photomodel | Kitty Nylons | Louise Nylons | Panty - Alice | Sexy Long Legs
Find all posts by this user
07-17-2013, 01:41 PM
(07-16-2013 07:39 AM)Administrator Wrote:  Thank you very much. It's soo kind of you. Unfortunatelly we have a lot of sites, and we are just 2 people, managing 250 sites Sad
The girls sites were some kind of hobby, marketing was not our main point. We are getting more proffesionals Tongue

Unfortunatelly Youtube only allows some kind of scenes, so we have to seriously cut from our ouriginal scenes (which are fully available on our sites), I hope you still like the cuts ..

Thanks for the feedback!! I'm a big fan as you can see of women in pantyhose! So, it's only natural that I expect high standards all the way around. I see the improvement, though. With the videos, it really brings the art form to life! That is something special! Nice work!! Smile Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user