Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True stories: Adventures in tights
10-29-2008, 07:26 AM
True stories: Adventures in tights
For a number of years now, I have loved to wear tights and zentai. My fetish first started when I was young and wearing socks over my head (which is still a fetish today), and eventually grew to what it is today. I enjoy layered tights encasement as well as laying long thigh high socks not only on my legs, but over my head as well. I am a heterosexual male that lives in the US. I have had a couple girlfriends that I revealed my passion about tights to, and one thought it was strange, and another was open about it. While being in a relationship with someone and being open about it is nice those dont seem like adventures to me ( well, in a way they were).

I wan to tell about the small adventures I've had in tights through out the years. This post will be somewhat long, and probably will be broken into multiple parts.

My first real adventure came when I was a teen ager. I didnt have many pairs and the only time I could really wear the tights that I had was when my parents were not home. Mid autumn was here, and I had gotten the idea "I'm gonna wear tights outside", so one evening when my mother and father were out, I slid into a pair of black nylon tights and pull a pair of royal blue spandex tights over them. Add socks and shoes, grabbed my jacket and out the door I went. It was dark out so while I was supressing the "panic", I also felt a little confident. I hid a pair of jeans in the bushes near the house so if my parents came home, I would be able to put them on and go in the house. Down the street I walked, sporting my tights, trying to keep my hard cock under control. I walked around my town a good 45 minutes. It was awesome. Then the real thrill happened. While walking back to the house, I came along an older woman that was out walking also. My guess she was about upper 40s in age, and we talked for a few minutes. I couldnt believe it! I was standing there in tights (with a raging hard on) having a conversation with a woman that lived not more than 5 houses away. Either she didnt realize it, or she just never said anything. My parents hadn't gotten back to the house when I got home, so I grabbed my jeans from the bushes and went in. I went in the bathroom, jerked off a huge load in the toilet. No sooner had I changed my clothes and put my tights away, did my parents walk in the door.

Move forward a number of years. I moved to Los Angeles and while walking through a shopping mall, I decided to stop into Macy's to check out their tights selection. There I found Hue's "Super Opaque" tights. I love opaque tights, and these were right up my alley. I picked up 2 pairs of black, 1 red, and 1 green and headed for the counter. The woman rung up the total and while putting them in a bag, she asked me who the tights were for. I paused for a moment, and said "Oh, they are for me", feeling a rush of adrenalin.
She looked at me and replied "Really? Well, thats cool" as she smiled. I smiled at her and went on my way home where there was a fun filled afternoon of solo action with my new tights.

A year after moving, I came home for a 2 week visit at my parents. While home, I contacted a lady friend of mine from college that lived near New York City. We had been good friends in college and I hadn't seen her since I graduated. To me, she was "the one that got away. The girl I should have probably married, but never took the chance." I would drive up there and we'd spend the day together, I'd stay the night, and return home the next day. There was a spare bedroom in her parents house, so while packing my clothes for the night, I grabbed 2 pairs of black tights to sleep in. What made it even better, both her parents had night jobs. I arrived, we hung out in the city together, went back to her parents house, dinner and a movie and called it a night. Closing the door to the spare bedroom, it didnt take me long to get undressed and get into my tights. The first pair I pulled on had a hole for my cock, the second layered over didnt have a hole, and into the bed I went. I laid there trying to fall asleep while gently rubbing my hard on through the nylon, when she knocked onthe door,
"Hey, I gotta question about something". Now, my eyes are wide open in shock, and I know my face went white.
"Oh crap, what do I do?" I made sure the covers were over me completely, and I said "come in, whats up?". She was still clothed and wanted an opinion on something. My heart was racing, Im here in this bed in tights, my friend, who doesnt know I love wearing tights, right in front of me. We kind of started joking around, and next thing I know, she pulls the covers off the bed, and she stood stunned, I was stunned and my rock hard cock had shriveled almost inside my body.
"Are you wearing tights!?" she asked.
"Uh...yeah..." I almost died right there. My one saving grace was that she was has a little bit of a wild side to her, but not in a sexual way. She asked why I was wearing tights and I explained to her that I enjoy the way they feel, and the way they look.
It turned out she was ok with it, and as she left the room she said "Goodnight. Sleep well in your tights".
I jokeingly replied "I sure will, would you like to join me?". She walked up to me, cupped her hand on my semi hard cock, kissed me on cheek and said "I dont think so." and left. Next morning, we had breakfast together, said our "See you laters" and back home I drove.

The Christmas after, I visited my parents for another 2 weeks. And again I contacted my lady friend in New York. We planned another day/ sleep over like the last time, and once again, I had brought some tights with me. We pretty much did the same, travelled the city, having lunch, shopping and so forth. We got back to her parents house, and started playing video games. At one point, she stopped, threw down her controller "Crap, I gotta go take care of something" and ran upstairs. I sat and waited. After about 15 minutes, she calls down "can you give me a hand with this?". I walked up to her room and was taken completely by surprise. She stood there room wearing nothing but a pair of black opaque tights and tan over knee socks. The best part was the tights were crotchless. I was totally shocked and couldnt believe she would do something like that.
"What do you think?" she asked.
"I love it" I replied, my cock reaching full erection in my pants.
“Well, how do you like it?” she asked, looking down at herself, then up at me.
“I love it” I responded as my erection reached it full length.
“Good” She walked over to me and grabbed the front of my pants and unbuckled my belt.
“You’re not wearing tights today?” She asked.
“Uh, no, but I brought some with me.”
"Good. Go put them on." She said. I got my bag, and stripped in front of her. I slidded the tights over my leg and pull my hard cock through the crotch hole, then pull the second pair on. She walked over and started stroking my shaft through the nylon. She kissed and licked it for a few minutes, then pulled it out of its nylon casing and started sucking it. We moved to the bed, and started kissing and fondling each other. She asked me if there was anything "special" I wanted to do. I replied that there was, but she may not like it.
She said "well, I'll try anything once as long as it not gross".
I smiled and said "Ok." I grabbed on her legs and slowly pulled on of her socks off, straddled her body, and pulled the sock completely over her head. I asked her if she could see and breathe. She replied yes and said this was weird and asked if this was something I liked to do. I told her about how it was a fetish for me and it really turned me on. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it with her sock-mouth. I almost came right there. She laid back and I slid it into her waiting pussy, and pumped her. I was so hot and turned on, that I came within minutes. I pulled out and shot my load all over her sock-face. After she wiped my cum around her face, I helped her remove the sock and she promptly told me that I came way too fast. I apologized, and she told me "well, there is still one more", pointing to the other sock, which she pulled off her leg and pulled over her head herself. I was still in disbelief that I was doing this with her. We kissed and fondled and eventually my erection returned and we fucked until I was ready to blow again. I lasted much longer this time, and came on her stomach. I cleaned her up, and we laid there for about 20 minutes in tights, she still with the sock over her head. She said we need to shower, and I was amazed when she got up and headed to the bathroom still wearing the sock. Taking it off was the last thing she did before we got in the shower (without tights) together.

more to follow...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2009, 05:42 PM
RE: True stories: Adventures in tights
Tightslover Wrote:For a number of years now, I have loved to wear tights and zentai. My fetish first started when I was young and wearing socks over my head (which is still a fetish today), and eventually grew to what it is today. I enjoy layered tights encasement as well as laying long thigh high socks not only on my legs, but over my head as well. I am a heterosexual male that lives in the US. I have had a couple girlfriends that I revealed my passion about tights to, and one thought it was strange, and another was open about it. While being in a relationship with someone and being open about it is nice those dont seem like adventures to me ( well, in a way they were).

I wan to tell about the small adventures I've had in tights through out the years. This post will be somewhat long, and probably will be broken into multiple parts.

My first real adventure came when I was a teen ager. I didnt have many pairs and the only time I could really wear the tights that I had was when my parents were not home. Mid autumn was here, and I had gotten the idea "I'm gonna wear tights outside", so one evening when my mother and father were out, I slid into a pair of black nylon tights and pull a pair of royal blue spandex tights over them. Add socks and shoes, grabbed my jacket and out the door I went. It was dark out so while I was supressing the "panic", I also felt a little confident. I hid a pair of jeans in the bushes near the house so if my parents came home, I would be able to put them on and go in the house. Down the street I walked, sporting my tights, trying to keep my hard cock under control. I walked around my town a good 45 minutes. It was awesome. Then the real thrill happened. While walking back to the house, I came along an older woman that was out walking also. My guess she was about upper 40s in age, and we talked for a few minutes. I couldnt believe it! I was standing there in tights (with a raging hard on) having a conversation with a woman that lived not more than 5 houses away. Either she didnt realize it, or she just never said anything. My parents hadn't gotten back to the house when I got home, so I grabbed my jeans from the bushes and went in. I went in the bathroom, jerked off a huge load in the toilet. No sooner had I changed my clothes and put my tights away, did my parents walk in the door.

Move forward a number of years. I moved to Los Angeles and while walking through a shopping mall, I decided to stop into Macy's to check out their tights selection. There I found Hue's "Super Opaque" tights. I love opaque tights, and these were right up my alley. I picked up 2 pairs of black, 1 red, and 1 green and headed for the counter. The woman rung up the total and while putting them in a bag, she asked me who the tights were for. I paused for a moment, and said "Oh, they are for me", feeling a rush of adrenalin.
She looked at me and replied "Really? Well, thats cool" as she smiled. I smiled at her and went on my way home where there was a fun filled afternoon of solo action with my new tights.

A year after moving, I came home for a 2 week visit at my parents. While home, I contacted a lady friend of mine from college that lived near New York City. We had been good friends in college and I hadn't seen her since I graduated. To me, she was "the one that got away. The girl I should have probably married, but never took the chance." I would drive up there and we'd spend the day together, I'd stay the night, and return home the next day. There was a spare bedroom in her parents house, so while packing my clothes for the night, I grabbed 2 pairs of black tights to sleep in. What made it even better, both her parents had night jobs. I arrived, we hung out in the city together, went back to her parents house, dinner and a movie and called it a night. Closing the door to the spare bedroom, it didnt take me long to get undressed and get into my tights. The first pair I pulled on had a hole for my cock, the second layered over didnt have a hole, and into the bed I went. I laid there trying to fall asleep while gently rubbing my hard on through the nylon, when she knocked onthe door,
"Hey, I gotta question about something". Now, my eyes are wide open in shock, and I know my face went white.
"Oh crap, what do I do?" I made sure the covers were over me completely, and I said "come in, whats up?". She was still clothed and wanted an opinion on something. My heart was racing, Im here in this bed in tights, my friend, who doesnt know I love wearing tights, right in front of me. We kind of started joking around, and next thing I know, she pulls the covers off the bed, and she stood stunned, I was stunned and my rock hard cock had shriveled almost inside my body.
"Are you wearing tights!?" she asked.
"Uh...yeah..." I almost died right there. My one saving grace was that she was has a little bit of a wild side to her, but not in a sexual way. She asked why I was wearing tights and I explained to her that I enjoy the way they feel, and the way they look.
It turned out she was ok with it, and as she left the room she said "Goodnight. Sleep well in your tights".
I jokeingly replied "I sure will, would you like to join me?". She walked up to me, cupped her hand on my semi hard cock, kissed me on cheek and said "I dont think so." and left. Next morning, we had breakfast together, said our "See you laters" and back home I drove.

The Christmas after, I visited my parents for another 2 weeks. And again I contacted my lady friend in New York. We planned another day/ sleep over like the last time, and once again, I had brought some tights with me. We pretty much did the same, travelled the city, having lunch, shopping and so forth. We got back to her parents house, and started playing video games. At one point, she stopped, threw down her controller "Crap, I gotta go take care of something" and ran upstairs. I sat and waited. After about 15 minutes, she calls down "can you give me a hand with this?". I walked up to her room and was taken completely by surprise. She stood there room wearing nothing but a pair of black opaque tights and tan over knee socks. The best part was the tights were crotchless. I was totally shocked and couldnt believe she would do something like that.
"What do you think?" she asked.
"I love it" I replied, my cock reaching full erection in my pants.
“Well, how do you like it?” she asked, looking down at herself, then up at me.
“I love it” I responded as my erection reached it full length.
“Good” She walked over to me and grabbed the front of my pants and unbuckled my belt.
“You’re not wearing tights today?” She asked.
“Uh, no, but I brought some with me.”
"Good. Go put them on." She said. I got my bag, and stripped in front of her. I slidded the tights over my leg and pull my hard cock through the crotch hole, then pull the second pair on. She walked over and started stroking my shaft through the nylon. She kissed and licked it for a few minutes, then pulled it out of its nylon casing and started sucking it. We moved to the bed, and started kissing and fondling each other. She asked me if there was anything "special" I wanted to do. I replied that there was, but she may not like it.
She said "well, I'll try anything once as long as it not gross".
I smiled and said "Ok." I grabbed on her legs and slowly pulled on of her socks off, straddled her body, and pulled the sock completely over her head. I asked her if she could see and breathe. She replied yes and said this was weird and asked if this was something I liked to do. I told her about how it was a fetish for me and it really turned me on. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it with her sock-mouth. I almost came right there. She laid back and I slid it into her waiting pussy, and pumped her. I was so hot and turned on, that I came within minutes. I pulled out and shot my load all over her sock-face. After she wiped my cum around her face, I helped her remove the sock and she promptly told me that I came way too fast. I apologized, and she told me "well, there is still one more", pointing to the other sock, which she pulled off her leg and pulled over her head herself. I was still in disbelief that I was doing this with her. We kissed and fondled and eventually my erection returned and we fucked until I was ready to blow again. I lasted much longer this time, and came on her stomach. I cleaned her up, and we laid there for about 20 minutes in tights, she still with the sock over her head. She said we need to shower, and I was amazed when she got up and headed to the bathroom still wearing the sock. Taking it off was the last thing she did before we got in the shower (without tights) together.

more to follow...

Tightslover, Good stories !!! Diane

Encasement every Day is the only way !!!
02-04-2009, 11:26 PM
RE: True stories: Adventures in tights
Damn! You sure know how to make me jealous!!