Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sexual or Comfort?
12-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Sexual or Comfort?
Been a while since my last post... Sorry guys, been busy with a new girlfriend (but thats another post) and Facebook... which now accounts for 98% of my internet browsing.

Anyway... Just wondering how you see your pantyhose fetish? Is it sexual or for comfort? What I mean by this, just incase some people don't understand is, like when people suck their thumb.

My love of nylon began when I was very young. I believe the majority will probably be the same... so obviously the sexual part is irrelivent. On the rare occation I wear PH myself it's not for a sexual thrill, or to feel sexy but simply to feel the nylon when I haven't got a woman to wear them for me. I don't really think of the sexual side of it, and I'm just wondering what other people think...

In the early 20th centery it was said to be OK for women to wear trousers... Now in 2009 we need to say it's OK for men to wear panthose/tights.

Fight for equal rights now!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2009, 01:49 AM
RE: Sexual or Comfort?
i think it's both for me,
but more sexual...

if i could see my gf wear them every day, i would probably never want to wear them...
we need to move somewhere (even) colder...
my gf says the whole summer is a no-go for pantyhose/tights (unless at home at night maybe), but in the winter she wears them all the time, underneath pants, she is from Siberia
08-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Seeing/feeling my wife wearing nylons is often equally comforting as arousing. Absolutely.
09-01-2009, 11:57 AM
I would have to say both. I do live in Massachusetts, USA, and the winters can get very cold. Pantyhose & tights do keep me very warm in the fall & winter. But, definately wareing nylons daily is very sexual to me.
09-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Its sexual for me. I love women in tights when i make love to them. Just tearing a hole and going for it. Although its been over a year now. Living in ireland now a days a lot of women are wearing black opaque tights which is brilliant and really turns me on. Dont wear them myself though. How do the rest of you guys feel wearing them?
09-04-2009, 10:28 AM
I would have to say both... 'cause i like those girls who wear it and wear it myself. I wanna a gf to wear ph with!
10-03-2009, 02:42 AM
Living in Ireland also, this is never a problem as it is always freezing and raining so I often wear two pairs...
10-31-2009, 08:31 PM
im in australia and i love to wear pantyhoes,stockings etc..i feel they are such a turn on and also love the way they make me feel
10-31-2009, 10:26 PM
For me nylon became so sexually arousing and such an obsession that I had trouble dealing with it. It started to cause me a lot of self esteem issues. Because of this I had trouble even acquiring new pairs so the obsession grew as it was not relieved often enough. Fetishes are okay until they become too obsessive but I was just a young teen. Now I've learned to wear them proudly and casually and its helped to sort of calm the obsession. So its also lead me to realize the practical or functional benefits of nylon. So I guess its mix of both sexual and comfort for me as well.
01-19-2010, 11:30 PM
ultra_l Wrote:... Just wondering how you see your pantyhose fetish? Is it sexual or for comfort? What I mean by this, just incase some people don't understand is, like when people suck their thumb.

Interesting question. We think for us it's a combination of both.

In our opinion things which we consider sexual have to be comfortable too. When we don't feel good and comfortable with ourselves and with the things we wear we would hardly get into an erotic mood.

The reason why we like pantyhose so much has to do with the sensation you get when you are wearing and feeling them on your naked skin. That's so nice, soft and silky... and yes, comfortable too.

It is possible for both of us to just wear a pair of pantyhose beneath our usual clothes all day long without feeling especially sexy. So you could say pantyhose are just a piece of clothing. But when we are at home and start to enjoy our pantyhose together... then they suddenly turn into something very very sexy...