Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose story
05-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Pantyhose story
MY pantyhose experience started from a young age, I was first introduced to pantyhose/tights in my school play when i was 10. I had to play a medieval king who wore tights, and when i slipped them on i was hooked. I kept those tights for a year or two. Then came secondary school, and I was constantly seeing tights everywhere because in the UK we have uniforms. I was 12 at this point and had grown too big for my tights, so i needed new ones. One day when i went out with my friends to the shopping centre, we ate and had fun. When they went I said that i needed to get my mum a gift and so they left to go home. I walked over to M&S and asked a lady where the hosiery section was, exclaiming that it was for my mother. She took it and she showed me the tights selection. There was hundreds to pick from, and she picked out a pack of 3 80 denier black opaques. She then added "Why dont you buy some for yourself?" I was so excited! I told her that i didn't have enough money but she replied that she'll buy them for me. I agreed and she picked one out and we walked over to the till. Once i had purchased them i said goodbye and went home. I wore those tights for about a good 6 months.
At school we have dance lessons and the girls have to take of their tights behind a wall in the dance room. Sometimes they would peak round the corner whilst taking their tights off and just leave them on the floor. It was heaven watching them. One day the fire alarm sounded in dance class, and so we all had to go to the playground. All the girls left with just their shoes, no tights and I just went to the toilet and back into dance. No-one was there! I went into the girls' room and stole a good 7-8 pairs of tights, stuffed them in my bag and ran to the playground. There was a lot of confusion as in where the tights went, but i knew where they were :P
A year and a bit had passed since that ordeal and i was running out of tights again, so on my way to my friends house i stopped off at Morrison's and looked for the hosiery section, it was pretty hard to find but when i did it was in the worst place; by the counters. I bagged myself 3 pairs of 80 dens, 40 dens and 100 dens, all in black.

My mum knew i wore tights because she originally bought me the ones for my
school play and some tights for the winter, she didn't mind me wearing them.

These were the best tights, soft, silky and smooth. One day i wore one to school, with socks and the day went as normal. When i got home i didn't take them off and slept in them etc... The next day i woke up a bit late and so i had to rush. I had no socks in the house, they were all in the wash and so i had to wear my tights with no socks! I just put on my uniform, and shoes and rushed to school.
FYI i don't wear boxers with my tights.
I arrived at school and everything was normal, in English i took my shoe off and one of the girls next to me realised. She was my crush too! She took the bus with me everyday, and so she went the same way home. After class she asked me whether i was wearing tights and i replied with a yes, she was intrigued.
She asked whether she could come to my house to see them and i agreed, and so we went to my house. When we arrived she quickly asked for me to take my trousers off and shoes, and so i did. She was amazed! She had never seen a cock, and it was a big one too! Lets call my friend "Jenny", she had hazel eyes, beautiful black hair, big tits and ass and she was on the larger size. She was an angel.
Once Jenny had seen my penis she instantly took off her uniform, and stripped down to her tights and bra. I then learned that she too didn't wear panties with her tights, and she was shaven- so was I. We kissed for a bit and i took off her bra, we were so horny. She slid her hand into my crotch and stroked my already hard cock, and so i returned the favour.I slid my hand into her crotch too,and slid a finger into her vagina. She moaned and i felt her juices seep down into her tights. It was so nice. She ripped my tights at the gusset and pulled out my cock, she was on top of me and was sucking furiously. She had big lips and so it was like heaven. I told her to face the other way and so i ripped a hole in her gusset too and licked her pussy. After a few minutes i said i'm going to cum and so she stuck my cock right down her throat and took it like a champ. Still horny, I took her into doggy position and fucked her in the pussy, she was moaning and screaming on my bed, with her juices running onto the sheets. We kissed for a bit longer until she orgasmed whilst my cock was inside her. It felt so good. We pretty much came at the same time, and so before i came i told her to stretch her ass and i came inside her cavity. Heaven.
It wasn't the end of our relationship, we still have sex to this day and i am over the age limit so its perfectly legal. She buys me tights every few weeks and we have sex now and again. She is my perfect lover, my goddess.
We have tried different fetishes, and they all are great, i nibble on her feet sometimes, or she does anal on me. I sometimes act like a cross dresser and she puts make up on me, calling me a slut whilst i wear her clothes and my penis is tucked. She is the girl of my dreams. I hope it never ends!
This story is 100% true.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: Pantyhose story
Wow! What do u feel now?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply