Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Double encasement
12-21-2007, 06:39 AM
Toungue Double encasement
This procedure involves two people fused together, as one, into single pairs of pantyhose. Obviously, it requires a third person (or more) around to help stretch the hose over both people and ensure that the couple are safe from falling over and other potential mishaps. The end result should be when the couple (preferably hosed beforehand) have their both pairs of legs sheathed into a single pair of pantyhose and another pair of hose to join both torsos together with the arms from both people forced into the leg sections.

OK, I have to confess that I've never tried it since I don't have a partner(s) ... but would still love to try it one day! Tongue

Has anyone tried double encasement or do you have any plans in doing so in the future?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2007, 01:46 AM
RE: Double encasement
No manSad!
I wish i had a partner to do that!

Love to get Encased!!!
12-24-2007, 01:13 AM
me and wife ones joined two pairs of tights with runny latex...it worked a while then poped open..hehe

Pimp Your Legs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-24-2007, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2007 02:48 AM by encasementlover.)
Big Grin RE: Double encasement
shinylonglegs Wrote:This procedure involves two people fused together, as one, into single pairs of pantyhose. Obviously, it requires a third person (or more) around to help stretch the hose over both people and ensure that the couple are safe from falling over and other potential mishaps. The end result should be when the couple (preferably hosed beforehand) have their both pairs of legs sheathed into a single pair of pantyhose and another pair of hose to join both torsos together with the arms from both people forced into the leg sections.

OK, I have to confess that I've never tried it since I don't have a partner(s) ... but would still love to try it one day! Tongue

Has anyone tried double encasement or do you have any plans in doing so in the future?

This would be awesome to see NylonMichelle do this with her slave and Tanja fully encased before hand (all 3 encased already) and then her slave can encase Tanja and NylonMichelle together while he jack off while watching in corner, they're on the bed. Like a tease for him. Whoa, that's awesome!

The Encasementlover
12-24-2007, 10:23 AM
This sounds amazing! Any one have any pictures of the double encasement??
06-26-2008, 07:15 PM
I have some web pics like that, perhaps I should post them?
06-29-2008, 06:54 PM
yes that would be a good idea....hose me up
07-01-2008, 07:50 AM
i need a partner
07-02-2008, 11:10 AM
colleentg Wrote:I have some web pics like that, perhaps I should post them?

waiting.... Wink
07-04-2008, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2008 08:52 PM by colleentg.)

.jpg  6959023.jpg (Size: 99.61 KB / Downloads: 1682)
.jpg  7629124.jpg (Size: 110.17 KB / Downloads: 1558)
.jpg  b78c Encase.jpg (Size: 24.57 KB / Downloads: 1660)
.jpg  girls.jpg (Size: 58.93 KB / Downloads: 1498)
.jpg  rubyemily_tube_pic3.jpg (Size: 104.55 KB / Downloads: 1459)

I have more, thought I'd get these posted for now. Enjoy.