Paysite
Free
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paysite or free content ?
02-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Paysite or free content ?
What do you like more ? Are you willing to open an account on a paysite to get quality content, or you just settle for free ?

Amateur Pantyhose Movies | Kinky Pantyhose Lesbians | Fetish Transsexuals | Sexy Pantyhose Amateur | Iarina - Pantyhose Photomodel | Kitty Nylons | Louise Nylons | Panty - Alice | Sexy Long Legs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 11:02 AM
RE: Paysite or free content ?
I voted for 'Free' because its the free things in life that brings extra enjoyment to our existence. The phrase that goes "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" comes to mind as far as pantyhose pics are concerned.

I don't belong to any paysites. There are so many of them now that, if I did subscribe to all the ones that do appeal, I'd be totally skint.
I'll know when the right paysite comes along.
02-06-2008, 09:04 PM
i too voted for free, i once had a membership to almost all the pantyhose websites but it ads up a lot at the end of the month... so i cancelled my credit card Tongue

if you look hard enough you find everything you need for free and knowing where to look sure helps
02-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Free

Pimp Your Legs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Your votes are not very encouraging for a paysite owner Smile

Amateur Pantyhose Movies | Kinky Pantyhose Lesbians | Fetish Transsexuals | Sexy Pantyhose Amateur | Iarina - Pantyhose Photomodel | Kitty Nylons | Louise Nylons | Panty - Alice | Sexy Long Legs
02-07-2008, 05:05 AM
I would vote for both, I like the free sites, but I also like the real high quality sites (or the really kinky sites). I enjoy a site well made with some stuff I really like. This ones I would join.

That you all are here and your nice comments are encouraging me :-) And that some still join my site helps to pay for bandwidth and pantyhose :-)

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2008, 09:04 PM
I voted paysite but it has to be worth the price. If you want a full time job quality site, it's normal to pay for it.
02-08-2008, 03:00 AM
Well guys i'm sorry to dissapoint you but i vote for free!

Love to get Encased!!!
02-08-2008, 07:07 AM
Free. not encouraging offcourse for the pro websites :-(

As an old wise man once said: " Nylons are a girls best friend."
02-09-2008, 12:44 AM
I see the point of view for people voting for free, however, i would say that if everyone wanted free then there would be no sites, simply because all the images and videos have to come from somewhere, and lets face it, there arent many 18 year old girls that post on the internet in pantyhose because' they are into it' or they 'love the fetish' they are doing it because they get paid for it and if the paysites didn't pay for these images and videos to be made then there would be none available.

natasha
xxx