Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Activities Where Women wear Pantyhose"
04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
"Activities Where Women wear Pantyhose"
I am wanting to know where to find and engage women who wear pantyhose. Whether it be particular dance classes, theatre productions. If anyone can give me some ideas. It is so rare to see a female in stockings or tights, and when I do it is a real eye opener. Thinking about starting a new hobby so I can get next to lots of ladies in stockings. Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2010, 06:02 PM
RE: "Activities Where Women wear Pantyhose"
Well You could try yoga, or ballet...Your bound to find women in tights there...maybe dance classes...sometimes...

Its sad most girls have lost their love for hose...most go bare legged now... Sad
Its a dying breed...

But Thats the only places i can think of...
best of luck to you bro
09-21-2011, 11:59 PM
Try to teach at a secretarial school where pantyhose is part of the uniform, in my country there are lots of schools like this, but as pantyhose being part of the uniform, this makes the girls hate the ph, too bad because they look awesome
11-28-2011, 01:25 AM
(09-21-2011 11:59 PM)feetlover Wrote:  Try to teach at a secretarial school where pantyhose is part of the uniform, in my country there are lots of schools like this, but as pantyhose being part of the uniform, this makes the girls hate the ph, too bad because they look awesome

This is precisely why people are not wearing pantyhose as often as they did before. Society forces them on their legs, they retalliate by hating them. Besides, there are parts of the world where wearing hose is infernal.