Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lurkin
02-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Lurkin
Ive figurd that peoploe that cum in here and dont write anything within 4 weeks.

i dont think they ever will.

Yes the admins what to sell clips

but that part you can look without login in.

hmmm sad but ture.

Any idees what we can do ?

Pimp Your Legs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2008, 08:49 AM
RE: Lurkin
well, first of all, I want this to be a place where pantyhose fetish people can meet and share their passion. For some people it will need some more time reading and following the discussions before participating, but it is just like on all other boards. More people join and some will take part, so patience Dr. Evil :-) and thanks again for all your help and support!

So Non writers, at least say Hello :-)

Kisses,

Michelle

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

02-22-2008, 09:06 AM
Maybe they are just shy Smile You dont have to afraid of your passion your fetish your love of pantyhose. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
02-23-2008, 12:51 PM
We won't judge you. We are all the same.

Proud of the hose!! :-)

As an old wise man once said: " Nylons are a girls best friend."
02-25-2008, 02:47 AM
I kinda kee forgeting that I joined this site, I am always on Pantyhose Discussion and yourpantyhose.com surfing them. But as I said I forget that I am here to, I willl try my best to write more here, to share my passion for loving pantyhose

Have a great hosed day
02-25-2008, 02:51 AM
you got nout to worry about...with 116 threads

im in them forum to

Pimp Your Legs
03-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Smile RE: Lurkin
I think that some of the previous posts sum it up and that there are some people will come onto a forum like this who are still afraid to admit that they have a passion for pantyhose (or tights for fellow Brits).
Don't be ashamed, be brave all and embrace the passion, you know that you'll regret it if you don't. Tongue
03-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Amberstights Wrote:I think that some of the previous posts sum it up and that there are some people will come onto a forum like this who are still afraid to admit that they have a passion for pantyhose (or tights for fellow Brits).
Don't be ashamed, be brave all and embrace the passion, you know that you'll regret it if you don't. Tongue

i agree

There is nothing wrong with men wearing tights..

you can buy speicaily made tights just for guys over here in the shops..

Get your rights to wear your tights

Pimp Your Legs
03-20-2008, 07:08 AM
Dr_Evil Wrote:
Amberstights Wrote:I think that some of the previous posts sum it up and that there are some people will come onto a forum like this who are still afraid to admit that they have a passion for pantyhose (or tights for fellow Brits).

i agree

There is nothing wrong with men wearing tights..

you can buy speicaily made tights just for guys over here in the shops..

Get your rights to wear your tights

Hey Dr Evil that's great, but I love the ladies hose as I like the way they squeeze me up top, it makes me feel sooooooo good, I never want to take them off. Rolleyes
03-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Well I try to keep up, but usually I dont know what to say, and I hate repeating myself, so I mostly just come to watch. But that doesnt mean I dont have an obsession for hosiery. Because I strongly do. It haunts my every thought, and has corrupted my body in response to the sight of them, and I dont mean just my manhood, but my eyes, tongue, and movements are in control of women in hosiery.