Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Too many choices
06-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Question Too many choices
I was hoping someone could help me with this Decision.

I'm wanting to buy some new pantyhose and I can not decide on which brand, which style or how much I should pay? Too many choices Sad

I was hoping you could help someone who doesn't know much.

I am looking to buy some good pairs but I dont know where to start.

What Brand is good?
what style?

And mostly which ones are softer?...

I tried a couple of brands, and I was unhappy Sad Sad
they felt like sandpaper. said 100 percent nylon on the box.

Which one should I buy? and which ones are Softer...Specific Brand names or styles anyone?

Suggestions would be greatly app
riciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2010, 03:45 AM
RE: Too many choices
A good choice is Falke, but I am not sure from which country you are. Wolford of course is always the best, but not cheap :-(

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-14-2010, 04:09 PM
I am from the USA so any brands you can think of, Hanes, leggs, no nonsense, ect...But i cant figure out a good one...any suggestions anyone else?...thanks Michelle
06-16-2010, 09:11 AM
onehanesplace.com is a good place to shop for pantyhose they carry Hanes, Sheer Energy and Just my size, their prices are reasonable.
I personally like their Silk Reflections pantyhose with a control top.
If you enjoy pantyhose encasement then you should try their Just My Size pantyhose in a larger size than what you would normally wear (this pantyhose goes to a size 7X).
06-19-2010, 07:29 AM
Thanx, Anyone else, Whats your favorite brand?...thats not 60 dollars a pair?

Any soft ones?...

Suggestions are welcome...
06-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Hi Tisgreat,

we live in Europe, so we can not really help you with american brands. We especially love Falke, Wolford, Pierre Cardin, Hudson and Kunert.

But we also made the experience that different kinds or styles of pantyhose even from the same brand can feel quite differently. For us it's often exciting, interesting and good fun too, to buy some pairs of pantyhose of differend kinds and from different brands and then take the time to put them on, feel them and experience the difference...

Whatever you buy and whatever you wear: have fun and enjoy them. Wink
11-13-2014, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2014 10:30 PM by hose52.)
Fiore 20 or 40 den great shine great feel I have black, white, plum, gray and cappuccino colors wearing white in my photo
10-13-2021, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2021 11:16 PM by Beahosierygurl.)
There are fewer brands in the U.S that are sold anymore because of the lax dress code in major companies. Hanes dominates the marker and I can care less for them. Berkshire is the other I see them most and are ok but most are in control tops. Hue is another good brand but harder to find in stores. Target's a new day pantyhose are ok and are only $8. Commando I really enjoy but are in higher end stores. I shop on European websites for all my hose. I like Golden Lady, Transperenze, Pretty Polly, Elly to name a few. A good softness is 80% nylon 20% spandex. This mixture varies brand to brand. Then smaller the denier the more scratchy and delicate they become and less spandex percentage. I like 15 to 30 diner. I am partial to reinforced toes. They last a bit longer and more durable then sheer toe. Same goes for sheer to waist. They are not as durable as reinforced panty. Shop around on the web for different sites that ship to the US and carry many brands. I hope this helps

Bea