Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl down the street part 2
07-17-2010, 03:44 AM
Girl down the street part 2
One morning I was getting ready to go race go-carts with my buddies. The phone rang and it was Christine from down the street. She asked real sexy like (we were twelve) could I come over her folks were gone for the day and she was lonely. I caught myself as I was about to say we are going carting but, a light went off and I remembered those pantyhose legs and said I would be right there. I was there in record time and knocked on the door there was no answer so I checked and it was open. I walked in and locked it behind me. Honey is that you she called out (she called me honey) my heart skipped a beat I answered yes and she said come in the living room. When I got there she was sitting on the couch wearing a white t-shirt, short shorts, tan pantyhose, those little socks and sneakers. She quickly ordered me in and said get on your knees. Then said to crawl over to her I did and she bent her head down and kissed me. I put my hands on her knees to feel that softness I loved, very gently I started to rub those beautiful legs. She barked at me to stop all in due time she said, she knew how to manipulate me my love for pantyhose was becoming apparent to her. When I stopped she opened her legs a little and kissed me again she was good she must have been practicing. Then she brought her legs together rubbing my chest. Christine then said to kiss her legs more like an order a dominatrix at twelve my head was spinning what did I get myself into. I put my hands on her legs and she ordered lips only my hands instinctively snapped back replaced by only my lips. Wow was I that whipped already? Or was it the pantyhose? I kissed my brains out then she ordered me to take my t-shirt off and get on my back, I did as told she said slide up between her feet. Where were these orders coming from? I liked it! With my head between her feet she said reach over with my teeth and untie her tennis, I struggled but, managed to do it when I was done she said use my hands and pull them off. When I was done she ordered my head down she had those little lace socks on I loved so much. She started massaging my chest with her lovely feet. She was running them up and down from my belly to my neck. Then all a sudden she slid her toes under my waistband, I jumped the feeling was amazing. First one foot then the other then both but, not too far. At four inches I thought I was big but, it felt like ten at that point. She pulled her feet back and placed them on my face and started rubbing the smell was intoxicating I was hers to command and she knew it. She dipped her toes in my mouth alternating feet then she said suck them and I did with no hesitation. I tongued those little socks and erotic toes. Then she said use my teeth and no hands and pull her little socks off, I didn’t want to but, she gave me a kick and ordered me. I struggled but, managed to do it, her pantyhosed feet were more beautiful than I could imagine she quickly placed them on my face oh man instant boner not that it ever went down. She started massaging my chest again slipping her toes under my waistband again. She touched the head of my penis and got a drop of precum on her toe she quickly pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth and said suck. I sucked for all I was worth she continued to rub me with the other foot sliding that soft pantyhose covered foot up and down my chest. I was delirious with excitement never in my life did I imagine this kind of treatment how did she dream this up? I couldn’t take much more and she could tell. She told me to get up and get on my knees between her legs her shorts were very sheer and almost transparent. She then grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips she raised her hips for me to slide down her shorts. I continued to slide her shorts down and off. She sat in front of me in all her glory a beautiful young maiden clad only in tan sheer pantyhose and a white t-shirt trying to hold back some hardening nipples. I could smell her sex I was losing my mind this sure beat go-carting with my buds! Then her voice turned again it went from soft and soothing to dominate again. She ordered me to stand up now she demanded where was this coming from I remember thinking all I knew was I liked it! When I stood up in front of her she grabbed my shorts by the sides and started to slowly slide them down exposing my tidy whiteys. They were trying to hold back all four inches I was so hard with anticipation. Her hands then grabbed my erection kind of forcibly for the first time she ever touched it. Then she ordered me back on my knees I dropped and my hands went to her legs to catch me. She pushed them away and then started stroking my face tracing my lips then lowering her head and planted a very tender kiss on me. I remember falling into a dream world because I had a Goddess in pantyhose in front of me she then grabbed my hands again and placed them on her knees. I started to stroke her smooth soft legs getting braver or hornier I thought it was time to assert myself. I pushed her back on the couch stood up and planted a kiss on her like she had been dreaming about she melted in my arms. I started feeling her breasts she was moaning and kissing me back hard. We then both got on the couch laying side by side kissing fondling and being kids graduating to adults. I lowered my hand and cupped her pussy I massaged it and diddled it she was going crazy it was becoming damp. I thought of how she stuck her toe in my mouth so I brought my hand up to her mouth she hungrily sucked it I shared it with her. My head was spinning my heart was pumping I looked at the clock only two hours had passed we had at least six more how would we fill them? Part Three later
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply