Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evolution of a Cuckold Husband
07-25-2010, 04:24 AM
Evolution of a Cuckold Husband
A Quote from Candee's Husband:

After 9 years of marriage, I know she's cheating on me - Dammitt !! She's buying lingerie, high heels, and she's wearing them when I'm not around. She is out with the girls way too often. I know she is seeing someone behind my back! I'm setting a trap for her! I'm hiding this video camera in our bedroom, so while I'm away for the next few days, if she brings him here, I will catch them. And I'm going to find out once and for all! .... He practically wasn't out of the driveway yet and Candee had her boy toy naked sprawled on her bed for a quickie during lunch. Her office boy toy loved her Sexy Breasts and she loved sucking his Young Cock. Watch, as a voyeur from across the room, as Candee sucks his cock hard to pound her deep doggy style. Her ass and tits jiggle, as he holds onto her hips to keep pushing deeper into Candee's wet pussy. He then pushes her legs high above her head as he fucks her through orgasms. He then fills her pussy full of his hot pool of cum and they rush off to get back to the office.... I fucking caught her! She did it! She fucked him in my bed - OUR BED!!! I watched it over and over again and a strange thing happened, it kind of turned me on...!

Check out the FREE Clips and Photos in Update 550 HERE

Check out My SC Videos HERE

[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2010, 12:10 AM
RE: Evolution of a Cuckold Husband
*Happening in bedrooms all across the world...coming soon to household near you*
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Smiles.. I should have added that. LOL Like my writing talents Sid? I have fun writing the text to go with the videos too. Got to be creative in the bedroom and creative in text!

Kisses,

Candee
05-25-2013, 01:09 AM
The net is the most used medium for these matters, provided that its spreading is viral and people not comfortable with in public admitting they're cum eating cuckolds will still maintain their identity unknown.

_________
www.clips4sale.com/category/183/CUCKOLDING