Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fan F-u-c-k 2 in Layers
08-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Fan F-u-c-k 2 in Layers
Oh how I love to tease my members with My Layered Pantyhose. When my long standing fan Robert came to watch my photo shoot, he couldn't keep his hands off my layered Pantyhose and Stockings. He was so enamored with my pantyhose covered legs; I invited him closer to get a better feel. Oh it felt so good to have him fondle my thighs, calves and feet. He then teased my gusset covered clit with his fingers and tongue making me ache for more. I then returned the favor by undressing him and sucking him hard. He pulled be down on top of him to reciprocate in a 69 position. See him lick me in a face sitting position. Finally he got his wish, he entered me through my gusse-tless hose. The feel of my pantyhose covered ass got him so excited that he pounded me hard in missionary and doggy style fucking, pushing me through multiple orgasms then filling my pussy full of his hot cum. Check this Free Gallery on my website. Click on Update 557 on My Photo page.

You can also check out My New Video called, "Fan Fuck 2" filmed in HD. THIS VIDEO INCLUDES plenty of pantyhose fondling, BJ's, Face Sitting, a 69, Missionary and Doggy style fucking, and Candee's screaming orgasms. Almost 11 minutes of video for the cost of 10!

Kisses,

Candee Cummings
http://www.candeecummings.com

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2010, 12:38 AM
RE: Fan F-u-c-k 2 in Layers
That guy looks like a model himself. *lol* Still, a lucky man, nonetheless : )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2010, 12:50 AM
Smiles.. I told him that too, but he has never been on film before. I told him he missed his calling. Plus his belgium accent was so sexy!

I sure had some fun with him!

Kisses,

Candee

SidJustice1 Wrote:That guy looks like a model himself. *lol* Still, a lucky man, nonetheless : )
08-11-2010, 05:17 AM
You both look great in that set. We hope you had as much fun as we think you had... Wink
08-14-2010, 08:58 AM
Wish I could have traded places with that guy for that shoot!