Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tootsie Tease and Cream Pie Sneak Peak
08-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Tootsie Tease and Cream Pie Sneak Peak
Hey Sexy,

My Layered Two Tone Fishnets are so sexy over my suntan hose. Hope you like my Tootsie Tease in the first pic. Plus take a Sneak Peak at My Newest SC Video, "Cream Pie Pay Day & the Boss's Wife" photo set that will be out Wednesday. My Husband's construction worker got more that his paycheck from me!

Kisses,

Candee Cummings
http://www.candeecummings.com

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2010, 06:12 PM
RE: Tootsie Tease and Cream Pie Sneak Peak
Looks like chain mail Tongue
08-24-2010, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2010 12:21 AM by Candee Cummings.)
shinylonglegs Wrote:Looks like chain mail Tongue

As a webgirl, I post my sample photos on several forums in hopes that putting my work in front of many pantyhose lovers, they will like my style and will decide to go to purchase a membership or a video. Thus in reality, it is polite advertising and sorry if you were offended that it sounded "like a chain letter." "Advertising" the sexual fun I have with my work is in deed, advertising the way I earn a living, so if I don't "advertise a little," I lose the chance of letting a prospective member understand "the complete Candee" and what experience they will get if they join my site.

I hope you understand.

It can be very time consuming being a web girl, but it is all sexually exciting and well worth all the late nights of editing to bring it to you and all my members. I just hope that all the time and effort I put into this, that guys will find my site and photos and enjoy them as they are meant to do. It's easy to go on and on about the fun I am having, but I also have to be reminded that it is how I earn my living and I have to advertise what I do too.

Kisses,

Candee

Oh P.S. My Sneak Peak Cream Pie video is out, but the companion photo set won't be out until tommorrow, so I only can post the 1 free video cover I have and then tommorrow I can post the hot pics from that set for you.
08-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Hello Candee,

I think we're on different wavelengths here. When I jokingly mentioned 'chain mail' , I was refering to the steel netting that crusaders wore (as a form of protection) since the double layered fishnets you was wearing bore an uncanny resemblance. It had nothing to do with the way how you advertise or post your pictures. Still, I sincerely apologise if you was offended.

Just for the record, I think you're a very attractive, volumptuous woman and your passion towards pantyhose is wonderful. We need more ladies like you. You're a true inspiration.

Wishing you every success Smile
08-25-2010, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2010 10:12 AM by Candee Cummings.)
Oh..LOL! I was thinking you thought my words were too business like and I didn't really know how to respond to it. sSmiles.. I hope that I didn't offend you. Sometimes it gets hard to be creative when I post often.

Thanks ~ Kisses,

Candee Cool

P.S. .. and you have to remember, I am blonde in real life!
08-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Candee Cummings Wrote:Oh..LOL! I was thinking you thought my words were too business like and I didn't really know how to respond to it. sSmiles.. I hope that I didn't offend you. Sometimes it gets hard to be creative when I post often.

Thanks ~ Kisses,

Candee Cool

P.S. .. and you have to remember, I am blonde in real life!

I think you'll find quite a few Candee Cummings fans on this board. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see your next update!
08-27-2010, 07:22 PM
I read the "chain-mail" comment and I laughed, b/c it kind of looked like it. I, for one, love to mix laughter and sexual visualizations. : )
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2010, 04:16 AM
shinylonglegs Wrote:I think you're a very attractive, volumptuous woman and your passion towards pantyhose is wonderful. We need more ladies like you. You're a true inspiration.

Wishing you every success Smile

We couldn't agree more. Keep up your wonderful work, Candee. You're a great woman.