Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose/Tights encasement: A small study...
03-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Pantyhose/Tights encasement: A small study...
I love to wear tights. I love to be comepletely encased in layers of tights, head to toe. Its a huge turn on for me. While sitting here covered in black tights, I had a thought. What is it about being covered in multi-layers that we enjoy it so much. Wouldn't one layer suffice in giving us that "nylon coated feeling"? Why is it that some of feel the need to wear 2, 3, 4 layers and sometimes more?

For me, not only do I love the looking of total opaque tights, but I love that look all over and of course the feeling is a plus also. Also, using tights as body covering and head covering is also a big turn on for me. A catsuit, or zentai, would do just as well, but I prefer to use tights when I can. The same thing goes for long overknee opaque socks. I enjoy wearing them over my head as hoods, and usually 2 at a time (with tights encasement) and sometimes more. A normal hood would do the same trick, but for some reason I'll choose the sock instead of the hood. After some thinking, I have yet to be able to come to a solid conclusion as to why I prefer using tights/socks instead of a catsuit/zentai. (even though I do like to wear my zentai, and then layer tights over it, with an additional layer of a sock hood, and long socks on legs)The only reasons I can come up with is tights are seemingly more versatile in that you can use them to cover the "3 areas" legs, body and arms, and head. And as for long socks as hoods, I dont know..but I do know I definitely enjoy it.

Now would anyone else care to give their insight to why they like to do what they do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2008, 10:29 PM
RE: Pantyhose/Tights encasement: A small study...
well thats what i´m talking about..

this is a very good story on what tightlover likes

Quote:Why is it that some of feel the need to wear 2, 3, 4 layers and sometimes more?

some not only like encasement...but also to mummyfiy themselfs...that mines more then one pair of hose..

heres 5 pairs on legs..and two more to go...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2255/2202...1f.jpg?v=0

my max is 33 pairs on at one time...not all on legs...some as a nylon jumper and on head.

tights wearing is just the start...after a while its not enought..then you encase yourself...then comes a nylonmask..still after that then you start with layers for hose...

then you can say you are a Extrem encaser.

P.S. dont try more then 5 on head...

Pimp Your Legs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-24-2008, 02:42 PM
I"m usually just a single or double layer person, with special emphasis on the hood part. I have used two layers, but if one layer is tight enough, I don't go for a 2nd. It depends on the brand, how well the leg part stretches to accommodate the head, and for me, I Like to force the leg on all the way to the toe seam! I prefer heavier denier types (opaques).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-04-2009, 08:24 AM
This might be some psychobabble bullshit but I think the answer to your question is that we love it because the compression simulates the womb. More layers = more compression. People seem to use a variety of different materials and methods to do this compression like the vac bed.

http://www.slinkyskin.co.uk/vacbedrev10.htm
07-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Hello! It hink the smell of nylon is a main things. And the feeloing of silly view?
07-17-2010, 06:28 AM
One layer is enough for me, I use tights though and not pantyhose, I find better colours so the look of them better and plus with tights they are fully opaque
07-17-2010, 07:15 PM
I like a lot of the things of the previous posts. The compression, the smell, how it feel to touch, the feel on the face. Sometimes I like real tight full encasement and other times I like a looser encasement, especially to sleep in. I usually wear about 7 pairs of pantyhose to get the full encasement I like. That works out to, two layers on the legs, four layers on the torso, two layers on the arms and two layers on the head.
07-19-2010, 02:09 AM
I prefer pantyhose to encase in over tights. Pantyhose are thinner, and not as hot. They seem to be smoother too. In fact, I've got a CUSTOM made pantyhose suit coming from China! It's two piece, the top will be like a pantyhose shirt, finished at the wrist with gloves. The bottom will have separate toes with a penis sheath! IT'LL BE GREAT! When I get it, I'll post pics!
07-24-2010, 02:01 PM
Hoselvr Wrote:I prefer pantyhose to encase in over tights. Pantyhose are thinner, and not as hot. They seem to be smoother too. In fact, I've got a CUSTOM made pantyhose suit coming from China! It's two piece, the top will be like a pantyhose shirt, finished at the wrist with gloves. The bottom will have separate toes with a penis sheath! IT'LL BE GREAT! When I get it, I'll post pics!

Can't wait to see the pictures!
02-12-2016, 10:58 AM
I like it because I like being tied up. encasement keeps the nylon from hurting me.