Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Cheap Pantyhose/Tights
01-18-2011, 01:27 AM
Best Cheap Pantyhose/Tights
Does anyone have an opinion on very comfortable stretchy cheap pantyhose and tights? I Really like the one's from Kmart here in the states, and Joe Boxer Tights, however i've found the Joe Boxer's run on the small side. Any other opinions on brands that are easily available?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Best Cheap Pantyhose/Tights
U know what man just look on Amazon and it will take u forever I probly still haven’t found all they have. But spend the extra bucks get good brands well worth it they never disappoint and last a very long time. Just pay attention to which ones have fit size options those are the really good ones. I’ve wasted almost thousands of dollars on pairs that look so silky and sexy but they never fit right or rip before I have them completely up one leg. Softy is a excellent quality and tons of styles and colours to choose from. They even have wicked garter belts for stockings that fit and feel so amazing and not cheap material. If the nylons are less then $15 a pair. Don’t waste your money. Calzitaly is also addictively sensational but definitely not cheap. Their one pair of nude sheer seamless conforming tights are mind blowing but they were almost $100. But well worth the money just not to often lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply