Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My encased and bound weekend Part 1
02-05-2011, 07:15 AM
Smile My encased and bound weekend Part 1
I should start by saying, I'm encased typing this, so it takes me a while to do it. I have two layers of pantyhose on, which I find hard to type and I normally wear glasses, so of course with the nylons over my face I don't see so well. I typed one earlier and was in a hurry to finish because I was going to meet my wife for breakfast and didn't get a chance to reread before posting. So I'm sorry for the mistakes and spelling.
My wife K is very special. She is not into my Pantyhose, encasement, or crossdressing fetishes, but has supported and helped me. She has bought me pantyhose for my birthday and Christmas. She has picked out and bought me makeup and even have givin me tips for applying it. She has laid out pantyhose for me to wear when I get home from work to find out she is in bed wearing pantyhose also waiting for me, so these events are very important to me. She does sometimes enjoys our pantyhose time, I put alot of effort into making it special for her. She struggles with me made up with wigs, she says it's a little to real for her sexually to lay with another woman. I understand that, and take it as a compliment of how good I look dressed up. I know I wouldn't want her dressing up as a man, I wouldn't be able to perform. So this is what happened a couple of years ago on my birthday weekend, to me these days are huge gifts!
It was Thursday night, I had taken a vacation day for Friday to have a comfortable day. (That is my code word to K that I was getting made up) Like I often do after a shower, I put on pantyhose with a small hole in the crotch for my knee high cover dick to pop through, I am real careful doing this because I want the hole in the pantyhose to fit tightly over the knee high under my sack. K went to bed about 10pm, I waited for her to go to sleep and I tip toed into the bedroom and gathered up some clothes and went into the bathroom. I closed the door as quietly as I could. I put on two full layers of makeup on face, down my neck and onto my chest. I slid a pair of beige pantyhose over the nude ones I was already wearing. I had started wearing pantyhose over my head resently, and sticking the extra down the collar of my shirt or dress, But I seen an image online of a women with arm holes cut in the waistband so the leg was over her head and neck and her arm in the holes to lock in on.( I thought this was great and I had to do it.) I bought some over sized nude barely there sheer to waist pantyhose just for this reason, and I was super excited to try it out. Other then the my eyes, I couldn't tell being a couple of feet away from the mirror that I had nylon on my face. The make up and lipstick just looked great through the nylon. I then put on a nude and biege pair of hose over my arms and chest, and made sure they overlapped with the pantyhose I had on my legs. I put on a black spandex leotard and then K's tight little black stretch cotton dress with very short sleeves. I put on my wig and climbed into bed. I layed there for a few hours and of course I couldn't sleep I was to excited. I slowly climbed out of bed and quietly gathered some rope and cable ties. I sat on the floor in the bedroom and tied myself up. I propped myself in the corner, tied my ankles and knees togethers and drew them up in front of me and and fed it under my butt and up around my waist. I then tied a cinch rope to my wrists and put my hands behind my back and tighten the cable ties. With me legs pulled up in front of me I spent the night rubbing my nylon covered face against my nylon cover legs, just waiting for K to get up for work. K usually got dressed in the morning with just the light from the bathroom shining into the bedroom, so she had showered and was ready for work when she came over to untie me. I was really nervous about her seeing me in the nylon mask, she had never seen me in one before. She untied me and I guess she didn't notice, because she didn't say a word or look at me funny. She just went in to finish getting ready. I sat on the bed talking to her as she was finishing. She came over toward me and said she had to go, to give her a kiss. I had a brief moment of terror, how was she going to react? I said, you may not want to do that, she said don't be silly and gave me a kiss right on my nylon cover lips. She paused for couple of seconds, leaned back and touched my face. She laughed and said I amaze her, said goodbye with a hug, another kiss, and a brief leg rub. It was now a little after 6am. I took off wig and untied the knot I had in my pantyhose hood and pulled it down and put my wig back on. I went into the kitchen to make some toast and pour some coffee.(which was a chore with the layers of nylons on my hands) I ate my toast and took my coffee out on our back deck to drink it and have a cigarette. It was February and we live in Pa. so it was cold, about 15* I stood out there thinking, the cold air blowing through my nylon cover body. The more I shivered, the more my legs rubbed together, the more I got excited. I was out there about 30 minutes when I decided what to do next, while I waited for K to come home. I went back inside to get ready. I went in to the bathroom to apply another coat of makeup and pull up my nylon hood, tied a knot and put my wig back on. Now what to wear? I took of the everything except the nude layer of pantyhose that covered me from head to toe. I cut finger holes in the hose covering my hands and put on a pair of sheer black nylon over the elbow gloves. I put on a black opague long sleev bodystocking. I folded up 4 pair of nude pantyhose , two for each breast and stuck them down the bodystocking and held them in place with a red sports bra I borrowed from K. The bodystocking had a high collar in the front, almost like a t-shirt collar and the back was lower to be able to put on, It was really nice. I put on a red sleeveless leotard and K's red loose knit sleeveless sweater and then a pair of red stretch satin over the elbow gloves that I scruched down on my wrists. I finished with K's black mini skirt and a pair of her black pumps with an ankle strap. I always prefer flesh colored sheer nylon, but have to admit that I really really liked the look. It was almost 7am when I finished getting dressed. K was working a split day, she worked 4 hours in the morning, come home for a few hours and then go back in for 4 hours. So she should get home around 10am and leave again at 1pm. I brought a chair into the bedroom, I tied my ankles to each front leg of the chair. I tied my waist to the back of the chair and each thigh to the top part of each chair leg. My lower body wasn't moving. I tied two small ropes with slip knots and tied them to the back of the chair for my arms to slide into. Before putting my arms in, I used a pair of black tights as a blindfold. The ropes on my arms tightened on my bicepts and I had more slip knots on the bottom of the chair for my wrists. I finished off with a pair of cable ties. I wasn't going anywhere. I sat there for hours trembling with excitement, but with all the trembling I was starting to hurt in all those ropes. I have to admit that it excited me a little more, the fact of being totally helpless, depending on K to once again set me free. As I was sitting there the phone rang. Our answering machine was right behind me so I could hear it clearly. It was K, she said, Hi Babe, I hope you look good and are comfortable, cause your going to be there a little longer, I'm going out for breakfast with some co-workers and then have to stop at the store. Said she should be home before she goes back into work but she's not sure. Have fun, Love you, Bye!! Now the ropes were starting to hurt, but I wasn't at all excited. I was thinking how can I stay like this another seven hours? Ouch!! As it ended up, she made it home around 12pm. I heard her come into the room, kick off her shoes and light up a cigarette on the bed next to me. I felt her foot rub the side of my nylon covered face, she had on a pair of opaque nylon trouser sock, I had watched her put them on this morning. She them propped her feet on my lap and teased me with the cigarette, asking how bad I wanted one. She rubbed my nylon covered red lips and said she couldn't get one in my mouth anyway, I told her to just put it to my lips and I'll get it. She said, I don't think so,but held up hers so I could have a few drags. When we finished the cigarette, she let her feet down and stood up, I could feel her stradle me in the chair. She felt me trembling, are you excited she asked? (like she didn't know the answer) She reached behind me and started rubbing my nylon cover arms. I explained how the ropes had started to hurt, but they felt fine now. OK she said, but don't wear yourself out, there is still alot of day and night left. She got up off my lap and left the room, came back in after a few minutes and asked if I wanted to be untied. I answered yes, so she untied the ropes on my arms and wrists and cut the cable ties off, and said I was on my own with the rest of the ropes. She sat on my lap, gave me a kiss and we hugged, I didn't want to let go. She got up,slipped he shoes back on and left. I took the blindfold off and finished untying the ropes that held me. When finished, I went outside as I was dressed and had a couple of cigarettes. We live in a pretty secluded area, so I could walk freely outside most of the time. When all the leaves were off the trees we can see the house up the road from us, But sometimes I just don't care who see's me, and this was one of those times. I was having a great day encased, and I was going to enjoy it!! I spent my time outside thinking of how I was going to spend the rest of the afternoon.

To Be continued!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply