Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mail Woman
02-23-2011, 12:45 AM
Mail Woman
Hi, thought I would share this story that happened to me today.
I woke up this morning and decided to put on a nice pair of black pantyhose, my favorite. i decided to go downstairs and get some breakfest. I put on a pair of underwear on top of my pantyhose because the main floor in my house has alot of windows so incase a neighbour looked in it would look like im whereing pants or something.

While is was planning my breakfest i decided to check to see if I had any mail. Usually if im wearing my pantyhose i just open the door a crack and reach out and grab the mail from the box. As i did that today the mail woman was walking up my front stairs with my mail in hand. I was like shit shes going to catch me in my pantyhose. I was like whatever so i opened the door in my black pantyhose and my underwear. She looks at me and smiles a bit and says "oh pantyhose, good choice its going to be a cold one today" i felt myself turn red. She then goes "I love pantyhose, i wear them too" she then lifted up her jacket a bit to reveal her tan pantyhose waist band. I instantly got hard. I think she noticed becasue she smiled when she handed me my mail. she then started walking away and said "yes pantyhose are great"

Now she is an attractive woman probally in her early 40's. Now I am thinking should i wear pantyhose again when she drops my mail off again. I am think of wearing just my tan pair of pantyhose with no underwear untop so she can see the whole show.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply