Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello PH Lovers
04-15-2008, 07:05 AM
Hello PH Lovers
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Azul. I just made some posts looking for models. My husband and I are starting up a PH site. We had one featuring ourselves a few years back but had to stop for a while. This new site is featuring strictly amateur PH lovers. I haven't decided if I will post any of myself. My previous site was called NylonNympho.com. (Now owned by another person/company.) I had fun doing that site but one of the set backs was not having a photographer. It became difficult getting into the grove of things with hubby and then having to stop to take a pic.

My husband is a true blue, hardcore PH lover. I became one after meeting him. My favorite brand, DKNY.

Recently I discovered they make PH with beads embedded in the crotch area. Looking forward to ordering those. Has anyone tried them? Any feedback? I've also found a few sites that sell really nice PH bodysuits. Not just the plain or lace ones, but ones with really nice designs. Looking forward to trying those on too. Have to lose some baby weight first :-(

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope to meet some friends.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2008, 04:53 PM
RE: Hello PH Lovers
welcome onboard

by the way ive just delete 9 of you post...one thread is enought with ads to you site...not 9 thread with same text in it

Pimp Your Legs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Ok. Sorry. I just figured that not everyone would visit the same threads. Thanks again.
04-16-2008, 04:05 PM
We visit every thread. I hope you do too. :-)
Welcome!

As an old wise man once said: " Nylons are a girls best friend."
04-17-2008, 03:27 AM
Welcome on Board. Please read the rules of the board, they are simple and short.

Kisses,

Michelle

Azul Wrote:Ok. Sorry. I just figured that not everyone would visit the same threads. Thanks again.

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-17-2008, 04:05 PM
welcome to this site,i think u&ur husband would be our close friends.:-)

as the (red alarm 2---YURI's revenge)said: tights girl is my master,hear to the great tights girl.- -!!
04-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Welcome to our pantyhosed world

Have a great hosed day