Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose Stories
06-25-2008, 04:27 AM
Pantyhose Stories
Hello,

I just added the pantyhose story section. I hope you will write and post a lot of nice pantyhose stories :-)

Kisses,

NylonMichelle

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 01:09 AM
RE: Pantyhose Stories
when i wear a white pantyhose---that kind of special for ballet girls,i feel i am a sweet-natured boy! althouh the size may be a little small,but its elasticity is so good when compare to common white pantyhose. i wear it and felt so "next to the skin "sense. as if i have own a snow-white skin. very nice and sexy.
haha!

as the (red alarm 2---YURI's revenge)said: tights girl is my master,hear to the great tights girl.- -!!
Find all posts by this user
04-24-2009, 12:15 AM
I have just found this website, and it's a great pleasure for me to join. I have seen a lot of pantyhose, and encasement sites, but I think this one's the most complete and most enjoyable. I am glad to see here Nylonmichelle, I think she is the greatest figure of this style.
I hope, it will be a great fun an pleasure to stay here ...

.jpg  enca1.jpg (Size: 31.6 KB / Downloads: 57)
05-07-2009, 06:07 AM
Hey Gabriel, welcome on board!

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

08-09-2009, 12:23 AM
hello to all. I 'm still busy looking around, reading what i need to know. I 'm happy i found this site because i 'm from the netherlands and we don't have that many site's where you can talk about a encasement fetish. i'l be reading some more i think. take my time and work my way around here. thanks for having me here.
good day to all.
Find all posts by this user