Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20 Questions for NylonMichelle
07-02-2008, 10:13 AM
20 Questions for NylonMichelle
1.Do you wear pantyhose layers under your jeans?

2.What is your personal record of layers of PH all over your body,I.E..on your legs,on your upper body,your head....?

3.Do you want to go fully encased out in public under your clothes?(unless you do that already..Smile

4.When did you discover you were Bi?

5.Do you sleep encased often?

6.How many pairs of PH do you think you own(guessing) overall?

7.Do you drink/or/smoke?(seen a pic that looked like you were holding a cigarette on your website)

8.What is your favorite food/and/or/snack?(besides sex....Smile )

9.How tall are you?

10.Are you still in school,I.E. College/Trade school?

11.Do you have any future goals that you wish to persue in your encasement phantasies?

12.Have you ever been to America?

13. How many languages can you speak/write?

14.What do you like to do in your spare time,besides reading(if you ever have any...Smile )

15.Do you wear PH in the summer outside?

16.Do you have any pets?

17.Do you own a house or rent an apartment/or both?

18.What kind of music/movies do you like?

19.Is your male partner AKA ,"Slave" really your husband? Cuz we see in your pics on your right ring finger a wedding band and in europe,people wear wedding bands opposite of americans,we wear wedding bands on our left hand ring finger.

20.Finally...You are a Worldwide PH Encasement Celebrity on The Net and DVD....Everyone in the PH world has heard of you,Views you thousands of times a day if not by the hour.Massive PH sex episodes occur when you are viewed or watched..You have an overwhelming power over the PH fetish world,controling others actions and lives on how they live in their own PH Playworld.......

How does it feel being #1?

There are many more questions I could ask,but I kept it at 20,simple.

Answer what you wish to,But Im sure other worldwide PH lovers would like to know who The Woman behind the mask in Russia REALLY is......Smile Smile Smile

Kisses,

LP...Tongue Tongue Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2008, 07:58 PM
RE: 20 Questions for NylonMichelle
hey, thanks alot for all this interesting questions :-) I will answer your questions as good as I can very soon :-)

Kisses,

Michelle

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2008, 06:26 AM
Those are some interesting questions, can't wait to hear the answers from you Michelle!

Kisses!

Jessica
http://www.nylonnation.com

NEW - Rate Pantyhose Pictures
http://www.nylonratings.com
07-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Me Too.....Smile Smile Smile

Im already working on the next 20....Smile

Michelle,PM me..There's something I need to ask you..TY

Kisses,

LP....Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-04-2008, 07:08 PM
So, here are the first answers :-)

1.Do you wear pantyhose layers under your jeans?
yes, i usually do, unless it is really hot outside,than I prefer a skirt with pantyhose

2.What is your personal record of layers of PH all over your body,I.E..on your legs,on your upper body,your head....?
I did some massive multilayer clips and I think that I ended up above 20 pairs + a Zentai, but there is still room for improvement

3.Do you want to go fully encased out in public under your clothes?(unless you do that already..Smile
There are some plans to do some outside shootings, but not really in public. Maybe in a Zentai? Lets wait and see

4.When did you discover you were Bi?
When I first had sex with a girl. I was 16 :-) the rest of the story is secret ...

5.Do you sleep encased often?
Yes, or at least in pantyhose. I usually have satin sheets, that gives and extra kick ...

6.How many pairs of PH do you think you own(guessing) overall?
thats a hard one. I would guess between 600-700 and growing...

7.Do you drink/or/smoke?(seen a pic that looked like you were holding a cigarette on your website)
Yes, I do smoke and sometimes I drink and sometimes I even get drunken, when I am out for Party :-)

8.What is your favorite food/and/or/snack?(besides sex....Smile )
nothing extrodinary...

9.How tall are you?
168 cm

10.Are you still in school,I.E. College/Trade school?
I am attaneding University

11.Do you have any future goals that you wish to persue in your encasement phantasies? oh yes, I want do do some outdoor shootings and I am looking for some real nice locations. Much more to come. Also I would love to do an encasement shooting with a transsexual...

12.Have you ever been to America?
Yes, Texas.

13. How many languages can you speak/write?
My mother language is Russian, beside that I do speak English (obviously) and some German

14.What do you like to do in your spare time,besides reading(if you ever have any...Smile )
I love to play computer games and I love to go to fetish events and parties. Apart from that I love to go shopping for cloth and shoes (and pantyhose of course)

15.Do you wear PH in the summer outside?
Yes, thin ones

16.Do you have any pets?
No, but I plan to get a dog soon

17.Do you own a house or rent an apartment/or both?
I rent a small appartment

18.What kind of music/movies do you like?
I love Bollywood movies :-) They are always so romantic and I love the movies from Andrew Blake, I wish I could make movies like him

19.Is your male partner AKA ,"Slave" really your husband? Cuz we see in your pics on your right ring finger a wedding band and in europe,people wear wedding bands opposite of americans,we wear wedding bands on our left hand ring finger.
- No Comment - :-)

20.Finally...You are a Worldwide PH Encasement Celebrity on The Net and DVD....Everyone in the PH world has heard of you,Views you thousands of times a day if not by the hour.Massive PH sex episodes occur when you are viewed or watched..You have an overwhelming power over the PH fetish world,controling others actions and lives on how they live in their own PH Playworld.......

How does it feel being #1?

Wow, thats a nice compliment. I dont consider myself to be the number one in the PH world. I think there are lots of other nice models doing a very good job. I just do what I like and enjoy and I think this is something you can see in my clips and pics.

I always want to improve in my work, show you new things, try something different, just getting better and better :-)

Also I would like to thank all of you for supporting me and my work! I think you can also see that I invest most of my revenue in new outfits or other kinky stuff, so with each membership you help me to improve too. And I am really thankfull for that!

I hope that answered some of the questions you had :-)

Kisses,

Michelle

There are many more questions I could ask,but I kept it at 20,simple.

Answer what you wish to,But Im sure other worldwide PH lovers would like to know who The Woman behind the mask in Russia REALLY is......Smile Smile Smile

Kisses,

LP...Tongue Tongue Tongue

07-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Cool RE: 20 Questions for NylonMichelle
Bows and says,"TY"...Smile....

Nice answers,honest and realistic.

The Next 20 Questions are comming soon.....So Stay Tuned Michelle..Wink

TY Again from Me and All Your Fans...Smile

Kisses,

LP.....Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-05-2008, 04:37 AM
With regards to that no.1 thing, I do some-what have to agree.

I stumbled on NM's blog by accident and discovered encasement through it. Then when trying to find other sites (through a google search) everywhere I went your name seemed to come up. I decided to join a forum, and who was the second person to welcome me? Hell, you won me over and you're not even asian. Anyone who knows me will tell you thats like turning water into wine...

So yeah, I kind of think me entire encasement fetish is YOUR FAULT, En'Em.
07-05-2008, 05:03 AM
hehehe, thanks very much. I love to promote encasement and infect other people :-) thats my mission :-)

Kisses,

Michelle

07-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Michelle,

You said your personal record is 20+ pairs in a clip?

Which clip is this and can you post some pics of you maxed out in those layers??

TY in advance

LP.....Smile
07-06-2008, 01:40 AM
Let me see if I can find that one again :-)