Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose in Wonderland CH 8
10-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Pantyhose in Wonderland CH 8
The latest...

Pantyhose in Wonderland
Chapter 8
Alice had been watching Gwen sleep for some time. Just lying there idly on the bed, Alice had awakened not long after their sexual transference. The fire had scarcely burned down at all when she had stirred and got up to look around. For some reason she was energized and wide awake. Alice took loving care to pick up her tiny little Gwen after sapping all of her cosmic, blue jasmine scented power during the four surging orgasms, and had put her lovingly on the same miniature bed she’d awoken in just hours prior. Covering Gwen with the same snuggly little fleece blanket, Alice then meandered around the room taking in all the details.
Everything was amazingly crisp. She could smell every scent from the table, still laden with food, as well as the clean Wonderland air that was outside beyond the thick pane windows. She could also see in the dark and heard every sound in the room and beyond the walls. It was an odd sensation to have so much sensory input all at once, and she wasn’t even trying. When she really concentrated on listening she could swear she heard wolves crying from the forest where Samantha had saved her days ago.
After getting bored with listening to the world, Alice began playing with her new found powers a bit, letting her mind wander into fantasy, she often noticed she would turn invisible and would have to concentrate again on the present to make herself reappear. She could feel every molecule of heat in the fire and with a snap of the finger could extinguish it and light it again with deliberate thought. Putting herself to the test, she rushed her thoughts as quickly as possible in a wild rant of randomness to see what she was capable of.
First the food disappeared, followed by the table, then she made the table reappear but made out of diamonds. She made the roof vanish with a poof of smoke, a sudden chill rushing in from the night stars overhead that she stopped by putting the roof back in place, only 100 feet higher. The walls went from wood and plaster to alabaster marble that was a dull gray in the evening firelight, enormous pillars made the bedroom look like a cathedral now, and Alice added ten 50-candle chandeliers that burst into soft candle light making a warm glow.
For hours she played with her abilities realizing she could do just about anything she wanted with a thought. After that, she was content to float idly in mid air above the dresser that acted as Gwen’s tiny little room and watched her toss and turn, her chestnut hair splaying across the tiny pillow that was no bigger than a box of toothpicks. Alice let time pass and watched shadows grow on the wall with the rising of the sun that took her seconds to wait for.
Slowly but surely, she saw Gwen began to stir and time slowed to regular speed. Gwen, sat up slowly, a tiny naked morsel on the bed who was genuinely disoriented from having previously been omnipowerful and much, much larger.
Running her fingers through her shoulder length hair she looked around the giant room and smirked at the revisions that Alice had made while she slept. “Not bad, sweet little Alice,” Gwen said with a pipsqueaking voice.
“Thank you,” Alice replied, that nearly made Gwen jump out of her skin with an “EEK!”
“Alice? Is that you?” Gwen asked looking right through Alice’s entire body that was barely a foot away suspended in mid air.
Grinning from the irony, Alice replied, “I’m right her little Gwen,” as she focused her thoughts on reappearing ever so slowly. With a start, Gwen jumped back and then smiled up at Alice as she began to materialize.
First Alice thought about her eyes, gleaming like blinding blue sapphires, then she thought about just her face and her cascade of brilliant golden hair appearing, next she rolled over in mid air making her now visible head spin lazily through the morning air. Next she made blue smoke bubble and ripple in the air in curling wisps that covered her body and slowly began to billow away leaving her demure, lovely athletic naked form, a goddess afloat above the dresser and her little Gwen.
Putting her little hands on her little hips, Gwen gave a bit of a snide look saying, “well, it seems as though someone has been having fun all night.”
Grinning despite her best efforts to be cool and collected, Alice simply drifted down to the smooth stone floor idly bobbing about on her toes as she twirled around Gwen.
“OH GWEN, I’ve had the most amazing experiences understanding your powers… I had no idea you could do so many wondrous things! For instance, last night I made a pumpkin as big as an elephant! And then I turned it into an elephant and then turned it into an elephant pumpkin pie!” Alice said snorting as a fit of laughter caught her in her own amusement from her earlier escapades.
Seeing Gwen looking at her with a comical and somewhat grudging approval of how she was using her near limitless Jinn like powers, Alice composed herself and asked, “would you like some breakfast?!”
“As a matter of fact I would love some!!” Gwen replied happily, with a shaking finger up at Alice, “but first I think I need to get some clothes on” she continued as she turned towards the miniature wardrobe.
“UH UH!! Sweetheart,” Alice said with authority as she reached down and grabbed Gwen off the dresser with a gentle hand. No way am I going to let you get off the hook of dressing me so many times in the past against my will when I get to repay the favor.”
“HA, in essence you dressed yourself, Silly Alice,” Gwen retorted with a ‘tu che’ attitude.
“That may be true, but I hardly knew it at the time,” Alice quipped back. “Besides I’m going to let you see what it’s like to be Alice in Wonderland,” she said with a wink.
Cupping her hands so Gwen had a large platform to rest on in Alice’s hands, Alice raised her palms up towards her chin where Gwen’s feet nearly touched her lips. “Now be a good little Gwen and spread your legs wide darling,” Alice said with a very sultry look on her face.
“Please! You expect me to just fillet myself to you?” Gwen resisted playfully, as she bent up her knees and crossed her arms, turning her face away from Alice.
With a quick puff of air, Alice conjured a huge blue plume that enveloped Gwen. The smoke quickly whisked away leaving Gwen in a giant pink fluffy bunny onsie complete with ears and bunny feet.
“Oh my God?! What is this ugly thing?” Gwen asked looking ridiculous in her bundled up pose, as Alice laughed in large guffaws.
“You should know… you’re part of me after all,” Alice replied blowing another sudden gust of blue smoke that left Gwen dressed as a circus clown complete with red nose, white makeup and rainbow afro wig.
“This is insulting, Alice… really!” Gwen said again looking even less happy.
Another puff of blue smoke and Gwen was dressed as a 1920’s prison inmate complete with striped coveralls, beanie hat, manacle and iron ball, and a mustache that left Alice laughing out loud.
“That’s it, give me back my powers!!!” Gwen shouted in a tantrum that was entirely too cute for Alice to do anything more but smile lovingly back at her.
“Spread your legs, sweetheart.. I won’t hurt you, I promise” Alice cooed with a gentle tone that was intoxicating for her to hear and apparently had a dizzying influence on Gwen whose eyes rolled back dreamily as she lay down compliantly in Alice’s hands and very willingly spread her petite lovely knees wide.
Blowing a slow, warm gentle breath over Gwen’s toes, Alice passed the tickling air over her legs letting the transparent and playful jasmine cloud drift up her body.
In slow motion, Alice made time creep nearly to a halt as she made the prison uniform disappear leaving Gwen clean, naked and immaculate from her pedicure toes to her shiny luxuriant hair. Leaving the plume wafting about Gwen’s lithe form, Alice resumed tim,e sticking out her tongue as she brought her hands to her mouth.
In one smooth supple motion, Alice licked Gwen’s dainty little quim with a slow methodical motion along the entire length of her hot slippery tongue, all the while pouring magical sensual electricity right to Gwen’s labia and clit.
In a jolt that took barely three seconds to evolve, Gwen’s hands gripped Alice’s large golden head as she came instantly from the sensation that slammed into her like a freight train. “Oh my Goo…” was as far as she got before Alice slowed time again. She reveled in seeing Gwen in the enraptured state of bliss, frozen in perpetual orgasm between the seconds of time as she pondered how to dress her little minion.
With a smile that was both respectful and appropriate Alice concentrated and kissed Gwen on her tiny puss allowing time to resume in sluggish seconds.
“ooooooooddddddddDD!!!” Gwen cried out, finishing her shaking climax as the blue plume finally lifted from her body. Looking down she was remarkably shocked. Having been on the giving end so many times to Alice, she hadn’t ever experienced the receiving end of her pleasurable powers before.
Putting her legs out straight, she smiled at what she was wearing and stood up in Alice’s palm looking with wonderment at her naked giant mistress.
“Alice, this is…” she started, tears coming to her eyes, “this is beautiful!”
Gwen was dressed all in white from head to toe. Her dress was an opulent satin white that was snug against her petite breasts and flat stomach wrapping its soft fingers around and zippered at the back. Ribbons of diamonds, woven into the top glimmered like the sun that ran in spaghetti straps over her soft shoulders. Her hair was pulled back smartly in a single pony tail, tied with a white ribbon that trailed in lace, with tiny white flowers dotting her head like baby’s breath. On her hands she had white satin gloves buttoned above the wrist with delicate flora embroidery dancing down the fingertips.
At the waist the dress flowed outwards in every direction and the fabric seamlessly went from satin to a supple heavy mesh that felt like rolled and knitted silk with the finest weave to give a wavy appearance that had a glimmering sheen as she moved. The length of the dress touched Alice’s hands easily and fell back in a trail about two inches long. The front of the skirt had a slit running from floor to mid thigh directly in the front to show off both of her legs as she stepped around in Alice’s hands. On her legs she wore sheer white pantyhose with white lace topped, opaque stockings over the top of them that had a muted powdery look to them. On her feet were simple strappy back white crisscross open foot sandal/ heels that arched her foot magnificently showing off the curve of her lovely legs. She looked like absolutely angelic.
“You have always been here for me Gwen,” Alice started a little choked up. “I may not have known that I needed you so much, but I did. Thank you for sticking with me while I learned to be who I truly am,” she ended with barely a tear fallen cry.
Stepping closer, to her downturned face, Gwen approached Alice, wiping away the tears. “Darling sweet little Alice, why are you crying hon?”
“I’m afraid Gwen.. If I can do this on my own now and I don’t need your powers any more, will I still need you? Are you going away?” Alice couldn’t compose herself.
Laying tiny hands to Alice’s cheek, Gwen replied, “Silly Alice, you will always need me, I’m that part of yourself that always knows who she is and admits to herself that she knows it. You may forget that you need me, but I’ll never truly be gone. Besides you’re hardly out of Wonderland, someone is going to have dress you, you know.”
Finding strength in Gwen’s words that were no more audible than a whisper, Alice blinked the tears away, snuggling her nose and lips up against the tiny brunette in the palm of her hands with a thankful little kiss.
Walking over to the diamond table that was as clear as glass but shone like a chrome sword that glowed with the light of a star, Alice set down Gwen and replied, “I suppose I should get ready for my adventure too, huh?”
Relishing the feel and supple tingle of power that ran through every fiber of her being, Alice erred on the side of the dramatic as she stood back several feet from table, both hands at her sides in fists.
With a flick of her hands, she made blue lightning sizzle and crackle at her fingertips before pointing her hands, palms down towards her feet. With surging power, the lightning grew and spread striking hundreds of times at her feet bringing blinding sparks as the tendrils of electricity began to spread through the entire room, arcing and dancing off each piece of furniture and up into the stone rafters of the gothic bedroom/cathedral.
Concentrating hard on her ensemble, Alice brought the cacophony of deafening lightning sound to one blinding ball of energy between her palms that in a sudden moment of silence, exploded in a white sea of light that made Gwen avert her eyes as the explosion rippled through the room, shattering every window and mirror with a rupturing shockwave of sound.
As light shone in through the empty window frames, tinkling could be heard all throughout the room from the remnants of falling glass. Looking up with blinking green eyes, her hands covering her ears, Gwen looked in shock before her. Alice, her beautiful naked form at the center of the maelstrom, was a whirlwind of blue smoke that swept like a tornado in every direction at once. She was barely visible in the rushing fog, and with a cry that was part battle hardened maiden and the other half, that echoed with goddess like resonance, the smoke exploded outwards in a rush of wind, leaving Alice, clear as day standing powerfully in midair two feet off the ground in a heroic hover.
She was a sight to behold in her righteous fury, and clearly loving the powers at her whim to employ. From the top down, Alice looked ready indeed for an adventure. Her golden hair was pulled back tight against her scalp in a French braid that linked down her back and ended in a deep green ribbon. She wore an open billowy green silk blouse that hugged her breasts, but was borderline swashbuckling from the puffy sleeves that covered her arms and ended in golden cuffs. Over the top of which she wore a brown leather vest inscribed with stamped filigree patterns. At her waist was a very short tan skirt, cinched with a thin leather belt, that swayed lightly in the breeze just barely below her crotch. Her lovely legs were covered with a forest green pair of sheer pantyhose, over the top of which she wore, just over the knee ribbed beige opaque stockings that ended in a pair of mid-calf leather boots that had golden buckles and two-inch heels. She truly looked like a sexy adventurer, and her cosmic use of powers to stay aloft only made her seem more majestic.
Settling down on the floor, her theatrics done, Alice looked up under her sculpted eyebrows and with a sly snap of her fingers the room went blue and impossibly hard to see accompanied by a heavy “WHOOF” sound. After a second of hacking and spitting out jasmine smoke, Gwen could see the room again though it had been restored to its original design and everything was in its place as if it had never been disturbed at all, nor had seen the evenings activities. The table that Gwen stood on was the same 8-foot long grand wooden table as before and it was littered with breakfast foods in mass quantities, an obvious repayment for the dinner Gwen had gifted Alice with.
“Enjoy, sweetie,” Alice replied calmly as she pulled out her chair and sat down to eat.
It was a great breakfast, and they both ate somewhat quietly with little jokes here and there and supple loving looks that didn’t’ need words attached to them. After the eggs and ham, juices and fruit, puffs and pastries were consumed, Alice scooped Gwen up and walked out onto a balcony at the far end of the room.
Holding her up at shoulder level, Alice simply asked, “Okay, so how do I get to the beanstalk? I’m guessing, I’ve already made this in my mind so it must be here?” she asked trying to sound knowledgeable but still realizing she didn’t’ understand how her own mind patterned the steps and places she would follow.
“You are right and wrong, sweet Alice,” Gwen said in her pretty white dress. “You’ve made it in your mind, but your mind hasn’t made the beanstalk yet.”
Looking down at Gwen with one raised eyebrow, Alice simply stared as if Gwen were intentionally making shit up to confuse her now. “Okay… What???” Alice asked with a snarl of her lips.
Turning with a patient sigh, Gwen knelt down in Alice’s palm with her hands folded on her white silky knees as she explained what she meant. “Imagine a beanstalk, as big around as a building and so tall it touches the clouds disappearing to a world above Wonderland.”
Closing her eyes, Gwen giggled as she saw Alice’s nose twitch with her imaginings. “Okay, I’m imaging a HUGE beanstalk,” Alice said.
“Good! Now take that beanstalk in your mind and squeeze it down into a bean that would barely feed a rat!!” Gwen went on with a dramatic wave of her hands.
“Okay! Got it… I squeezed that sucker down,” Alice went on playfully opening one eye to look down at Gwen.
“Well…?” Gwen asked.
“Well what? Alice replied.
“Well go on.. spit it out?!” Gwen said with a chirping demand.
As if on que, Alice swished her mouth back and forth and spat out near Gwen a bean that was no larger than a dime to Alice.
Picking up the bean that was roughly the size of a hand bag to Gwen, she held it up to Alice and said, “See you made it in your mind, and now your mind has made the beanstalk!”
“Oh for God’s sake,” Alice said casually rolling her eyes back in her head. “All that for a stupid bean?”
“Yep,” Gwen said with a smug little smile, as she used all her tiny strength to throw the bean off the balcony.
“Um…Okay Gwen, thanks sooo much for the bean fun, but I think I’ll take you inside and poof away your riddling sense of humor because, honestly… that was…” Alice said until she was abruptly cut off in mid sentence. The ground and the entire balcony began to shake violently as if the Earth were shaking below them.
“You may want to get away from the windows sweetie,” Gwen said patiently.
Caught off guard at the sudden burst of green foliage sprouting in front of her into the sky, Alice retreated back ten feet in a blink of blue smoke as she watched the balcony window fill up and then become fully blotted out and engulfed by an enormous growing plant stalk that rumbled and churned with the sound or Earth rending and stone breaking.
The entire room shook for a good three minutes and Alice covered a calm Gwendolyn in her hands until the tremors subsided and the room had fallen dark with dust and smoke.
Walking back to the balcony that was half destroyed from the enormous growing mass, Alice stared up in open-mouthed wonder at what she beheld. A Bean stalk, as big around as the Washington monument in D.C. stood before her with coils of vine and twists of leaves that darted out in enormous branches up the entire length that disappeared overhead in a point. It looked like it stretched up for miles and Alice had to hold up her free hand to block the sun that broke through the clouds as she tried to gaze the top above the clouds.
“Wow… that’s about what I imagined alright,” Alice said with a nod matter-of-factly. “So I’m going to take a guess and assume that you aren’t coming with me at this point?” she asked Gwen.
“Correct!” Gwen said simply.
“I’m also guessing that the only way I can get past this point is to find the harp?” Alice asked again with certainty.
“Correct again!” Gwen said proudly.
“And… why is the harp important again?” Alice asked quizzically.
Shrugging in genuine ignorance, Gwen simply leaned in and rapped her knuckles against Alice’s forehead, “It’s all… up…. Here…. Sweet little Alice,” Gwen said, as she punctuated each word with a little swat to her head.
Walking back into the lavish room, one hand holding Gwen, the other holding her swatted forehead, Alice set Gwen down on the table near the dessert cinnamon rolls that dripped heavy with sweet icing.
“Are you going to be okay here at this size while I’m gone?? When will I see you again? how are you going to get your powers back?” Alice sputtered out with a sudden curious concern that made her feel suddenly child like for not having enough sense to ask these questions before she spat out an enormous beanstalk that she was destined to reach the top of.
Running her left hand through the sweet cinnamon icing and licking it from the palm of her hand as she talked, Gwen looked up at Alice with a casual style and replied, “Yes, I’ll be okay here at this size, you’ll see me again when it is time to see me again, and if you aren’t quick I’ll be getting my powers back in no time as YOUR time to borrow them is almost up!”
“What!” Alice practically shrieked with new found panic.
“Yep,” Gwen went on, letting her slippery little tongue take another sweet lick of the icing, “I’d say you have about one minute left.”
“One minute!!!” Alice continued in stark disbelief. “So I should probably… um fly?”
“I would,” Gwen said with another lick, “and you’d better haul ass too, tick tock.. I’m late I’m late!!” Gwen mocked the white rabbit that was only a dream from Alice’s imagined past now.
“K! Thanks Gwen, I love you!” She planted a quick kiss on top of the little brunette head and “POOFED” to the open balcony.
Looking up, her blonde braid waggling at the top of her butt, Alice imagined Super Girl from comics she’d read in middle school, and with a slight bend to her pantyhose and tights covered knees, she leapt straight up, one balled up fist high in the air as she rocketed along the base of the enormous skyscraper of a beanstalk.
Sitting in the middle of the table, immobilized where she’d been kissed by Alice, Gwen stared blankly at the flying chips of granite as it skittered into the room followed by a slight burst of thunder and light dusting of smoke as Alice disappeared in a blink.
“ I love you….? Well… we didn’t see that coming did we Little Alice.” was all she said to herself.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The outcropped branches were as thick as a house and as long as city blocks as Alice flashed by in a blur pushing her abilities to their limit. She dodged every obstacle effortlessly as she thundered straight up the green behemoth. Every time a stalk was in her way she’d teleport through it with an instantaneous burst and then with a shuddering sonic boom that would make the entire stalk rattle, she’d go even faster into the sky.
It took about 30 seconds for her to see the cloud bank that was the ceiling of the beanstalk. Way up above her, the giant green stalk began to thin slightly and then abruptly, disappeared into the fluffy white cloud cover that spread out over the rest of the valley like a blanket in the sky.
Gritting her teeth with strain, wind buffeting her face, Alice poured on the power. Her entire field of vision began to blur and shake as vapor clouds began forming in front of her. She pushed so hard she was getting dizzy with the effort and then realized blue smoke coming off of her fist.
Opening her eyes slightly she could see what was beginning to happen. It wasn’t the speed that was causing the smoke to appear it was the fact that she was losing her temporary abilities with every yard she climbed into the sky.
Looking down at where she’d come from, the beanstalk was a staggering giant to her now that paled near the ground as did the house it had grown up from that was scarcely a speck now. With a sudden rising fear and sense of mortality, Gwen turned her eyes back up ahead as she began begging for her powers to holdout. “c’mon, c’mon, c’mon!!!” she pleaded to herself as her eyebrows furrowed in effort.
Suddenly her body shook as she burst into blue smoke and reappeared almost instantly but she was moving suddenly slower despite her efforts. Another few seconds passed and the same thing happened. A puff of blue Jasmine smoke and then she slowed yet again. She was barely 100 feet from the top of the beanstalk now and was moving at a sluggish pace through the air that seemed to be working against her, as if trying to keep her from reaching the clouds.
Winding her way closer to the stalk, with the growing fear that she’d fall to her death if she lost her powers in mid flight, Alice “poofed” twice more and slowly, inexorably felt her powers dissipate altogether. Feeling like a marathon runner who’d hit the wall just a few feet from the finish line, Alice reached out her hands to the closest outcropped leaf that was thick and had winding spirals of grapevine like foliage underneath it, clutching it for dear life as the final plume of smoke withered off of her body like sand being blown off a sidewalk by a brisk breeze. Alice nearly cried out in fright as the world came back to her in a very mortal rush and gravity was now a deadly foe vice a happy annoyance.
She was 20 feet from the clouds and could hardly bring herself to move as she clung against the side of the beanstalk using her branch as a plank lifeline she felt she couldn’t ever let go of.
“Holy Shit, what was I thinking!” Alice berated herself as she shut her eyes tight in the whipping wind that was her only companion up this high. Looking straight ahead to the beanstalk and up above her, Alice tried to assess what she could do next as nausea churned in her stomach from fear. “God, I’m gonna puke…. Fuck me, this was a bad idea.”
Not daring a look down as it would be the death of her, Alice still shaking, spread her pantyhose thighs and dug the heels of her leather boots into the foot wide branch and pushed herself along its length on her belly working towards the main stalk. After a few moments she’d moved up against the trunk of the beanstalk and used her arms to help pull her upright to a standing position, holding onto the bulky green wall in front of her for dear life. It was then she discovered that the surface was somewhat mossy, but stiff like a natural chain link fence that was a mesh along the entire skin of the stalk.
Dumbfounded by luck that her imagination would have made up such a forgiving climbing surface when she’d conjured it as a simple bean just minutes ago, Alice tested it with her weight as she cautioned a climb.
The surface held her weight flawlessly and was like a giant rock wall that she’d enjoyed scaling indoors at the gym down the block from her apartment. Pressing her chest and hips against the bean stalk Alice reached high, and with determination that grew inch by inch, she began to climb aiming for the next highest branch.
After a few minutes Alice reached the first branch and then with determined strength, she pushed her pantyhose legs farther and farther getting closer with every inch to the cover of clouds above her.
More minutes ticked by as the wind whistled past her, and it seemed as though time was intentionally mocking her with its slow progress. Digging in her toes on a protruding knot in the stalk she realized it was getting darker. No, not darker, she had entered the clouds. Holding on even tighter as she continued to climb with renewed vigor, she passed at least another 20 feet before she saw the clouds lighten above her.
The wind died off abruptly, and she was immersed in a damp mist that made her blouse cling moistly to her back and breasts. Feeling fatigue licking at her muscles as they started shaking slightly from the prolonged strain of going vertical for so long, Alice’s head finally poked up above the clouds.
Pulling hard to climb higher, Alice was soon entirely out of the clouds and making her way around the girth of the trunk looking for someplace stable where she could rest. Seconds ticked by and she felt her limbs starting to give out from the strain of climbing for so long. Looking anxiously to the nearest branch that was a good 10 feet away, her heart began to race as her foot suddenly slipped and her hands gave out from the sudden demand of having to hold her entire body weight.
With a scream that would make a victim in a horror film scare with fright, Alice fell a good foot before landing with a gentle thud that threw her off balance sending her tumbling to the solid, cloud covered ground on her silky butt with an ‘uupphff’.
Staggered at the fact she wasn’t plummeting to her death, she sat there for a few seconds, trembling hands grasping solid earth below a soft billowy venire of clouds. Sitting up she tested the ground around her and noticed that the farther from the stalk the ground went the less clouds there were until she could see green grass and patches of brown Earth. Standing up, brushing the dust and dirt from her supple tan skirt and silky nylons, Alice began walking cautiously around the stalk, revealing more of the landscape that was an entire world here above the clouds.
Rounding a large branch that lay across the ground like a fallen log, Alice stood awestruck by what was before her. Verdant fields of wavering grass reached out in soft rolling hills that reflected sparkling twinkles of sunshine that was out in full force above the cloud cover. Looking farther still there was a wide dirt road at least 30 feet across that wound a lazy path to the most inconceivable thing ever. Sitting there as imposing as a mountain stood an enormous castle. Even from this distance Alice could tell it was gigantic. It was easily larger than 10 square city blocks in New York and the imposing gray stone was a flat imposing face that showed little details other than the occasional window and the dull red shingled roofing that added a slight touch of menace to the structure.
Taking another few moments to soak it all in, resting on the large branch, Alice gave a final determined nod to herself, “Well I suppose there isn’t a harp in the fields, and being powerless, wishing isn’t going to get me there any faster.” With long strides so that her legs rubbed together playfully, Alice set out along the road towards the castle wondering where in the hell she was going to find a magic harp.
Alice was absolutely tired by the time she reached the enormous castle. Having been shrunken recently and grown back to her regular size only to now be miniature again against this ziggurat of a fortress was a little disorienting. Finding a rock that was the size of a coffee table to her, but no bigger than a pebble in front of the massive double wooden doors, Alice took a seat to rest her legs. The trek along the road, combined with the climb she was weary from the trip and wanted to do nothing more than take a nap before trying to venture into the huge citadel to find a harp that could be anywhere amid the many level and thousands of square feet within.
Laying down on the rock that was warm and comforting, Alice resigned to let her eyes slip for just a moment as she regained her strength.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Alice awoke sometime later to the trembling of the ground beneath her. Not sure how long she’d dozed, her head was a bit groggy, but she found renewed strength and dexterity to get off the rock and run to one side of the doors.
The trembling of the ground intensified but wasn’t steady, rather it was as if something enormous were walking and the very ground shook from the weight of the massive being. No sooner had she gotten to one side of the door than she heard the loud click of heavy metal parts moving and grinding as the enormous handle nearly 40 feet above her twisted downwards. Another beat passed and one of the huge double doors swung open wide and a terrifying sight appeared.
Alice couldn’t believe her eyes as the giant man, who was at least 80 feet tall, walked out of the castle with a huge bow and quiver of arrows slung over his back. His foot alone was as big as a semi truck as it stormed past Alice in shuddering steps that sent up a cloud of dust that fanned out in all directions. Alice felt utterly insignificant and petrified by the giant, but also was smart enough to realize the front door had been opened for her.
Seeing the giant continue past the threshold of the doorway, Alice swallowed her courage and darted as fast as her pantyhose legs would carry her towards the open door. Watching the giant as she ran, she saw him start to turn around to close the door, dust swirling all about as his enormous feet ground into the dirt.
Chugging faster and trying her best to keep her noise to a minimum, she barely ducked past the open doorway and inside out of sight before the giant turned fully around and slammed the huge eight-foot thick door shut with a huge boom that made Alice wince and cover her ears from the deafening sound.
A few moments later as the dust cleared and the huge footfalls of the giant, apparently off to do some hunting, died off into the distance, Alice wandered into the giant foyer of the castle noticing the enormity of the interior. It was as one would imagine a castle. Elaborate tapestries, giant pillars, huge blocks of stone supporting the walls, vaulted ceilings and furniture spaced here and there. Giant suits of armor and racks of spears and swords were littered randomly around corners and at intersections of hallways while a giant staircase led up to another level. Along the main floor was a living room, a dining room, an enormous kitchen, a den and several closets that were locked with huge iron keys in wooden doors. A giant fireplace, with a blaze that was as large as a two story home burning, lit the main room and dining room while torches spaced in sconces along the pillars, and chandeliers with dozens of candles, helped illuminate the rest of the manor.
In every room she entered she looked around for an enormous harp that would be on a desk or adorning a corner somewhere in a place of leisure. Coming to no avail, she wandered into the kitchen driven by hunger and a sudden whetted appetite generated by the lovely smelling bread that was hot and fresh on the counter.
Looking around at the table and chairs, the legs were as huge as tree trunks and they were all polished wood making any attempt to get up on top of the table or countertop in her slippery pantyhose a little bit of a challenge. Looking around she saw a few cupboards that were open under the sink as well as a pantry door that was slightly ajar.
Walking towards the open sink cupboard Alice froze instantly in her tracks when she saw a pair of red eyes peer out at her from the doorway. Unable to react in the middle of the floor and seeing the red beady glowing eyes on a level even with hers but much farther apart, Alice could only watch as they drew closer. Slowly a pink nose and a mud brown snout of coarse hair emerged that belonged to the head of a rat that was as big as a sedan.
Looking around as best she could without taking her eyes off the rat, Alice tried to make her mind focus on what to do.
“Oh, this is sooo not good,” she muttered to herself as she began to sweat lightly. Trying to think of how to fight the rat, she realized that all she had was her adorable outfit of silk and leather to protect her, and the best options was probably to make a mad dash for the pantry door that looked big enough for her, but maybe not wide enough for the rat.
Suddenly the rat, nose and whiskers twitching, had enough information to know Alice would make a tasty snack and began to charge the distance in between them with a high pitched scree noise that was piercing to Alice’s ears. Turning immediately and huffing for all she was worth, it seemed like an unimaginable distance to the pantry in the short time she had.
Not giving up without trying she ran faster and faster, pumping her arms and striding wide with her nylon covered legs in true track team fashion. She could feel the ground tremble more and more as the bucking rat bounded closer and closer with each scurrying leap. She heard another scree noise from the rat as it nearly had her, and then Alice heard an odd thunk like someone staking a post in soft earth followed by a shrill cry from the rat that turned into a wailing knell.
Glancing over her shoulder to look as she hauled ass, she saw the rat writhing and convulsing on the kitchen floor with a crochet hook that had been fashioned into a spear, sticking out of the rat’s neck. Turning back around she ran straight into the arms of a person who was remarkably her size, though cloaked in dark clothing.
Immediately trying to fight her way free as the arms held her securely, Alice shouted “Let go of me!!” before a hand that was soft and smelled like vanilla clamped over her mouth followed by a shushing noise.
“It’s okay,” said the female voice softly with a whisper “I’m not going to hurt you, but we need to get to cover quickly.”
Taking a step back as the stranger’s hands loosened their grip on her arm and mouth, Alice looked into the hooded darkness and asked, “who are you? What do you want with me.”
Pulling back the hood, Alice was instantly enamored with the woman in front of her. She had long brunette hair the color of stained oak that shone with brilliance in the candle light of the castle. Her eyes were a deep liquid chocolate brown color and her face was as beautiful as ever she could imagine.
“My name is Jacqueline and right now a thank you would suffice,” she said as she ran to the rat and pulled the bloody spear free from its dead body. “You don’t just wander into a giant’s house and make yourself to home.”
“Sorry… I’m new here….uh… th.. thank you!!” Alice said a bit awkwardly under the gaze of Jacqueline’s penetrating brown eyes. “I’m Alice,” she followed up after a second remembering her manners albeit a little delayed.
“Alice??? Your name is Alice?? Oh God you just made my week sweet heart” Jacqueline said with a glint of joy in her eyes. “I’ll make this real simple for you, Alice, come with me if you want to live. We need to get out of sight before Olaf returns from his daily hunt,” Jacqueline replied.
“Olaf?” Alice replied with a sneer. “Who’s…”
“He’s the patron of this fine establishment,” Jacqueline embellished with a fake British Accent. “He’s also the giant who eats humans if he can find them, and trust me, with his nose he’ll find you easily,” Jacqueline continued. “It’s amazing he didn’t find you at the door. He eats all the time and never seems to get enough meat. Now enough questions! Come ON!!” she finished. Grabbing Alice’s hand she pulled fiercely, nearly setting her off balance as she drew Alice to the large pantry door.
A few seconds later they were inside the pantry next to high shelves of canned foods ranging from beans to soups and jarred vegetables and pickled eggs. Keeping up the speedy pace, Jacqueline ran with Alice to the back of the wall where she pushed aside a wooden wedge as tall as she was that had a nail stuck through it from the back.
“Quick inside,” Jacqueline insisted with a hushed whisper and a shove that sent Alice into the dark space. Following behind Alice, Jacqueline quickly gave a tug at the nail, pulling the wall cork effectively into place, and sealing them in darkness, save for a small beam of light that shone against the wall several dozen feet above them.
With a sound like a cork being pulled out from a wine bottle Alice could see suddenly due to a faint yellow light below her. Looking down she saw Jacqueline holding an unstopped bottle that held a phosphorescent liquid that reminded Alice of yellow glow sticks. Reaching behind her back Jacqueline produced a foot long stick with cloth wrapped around one end and handed it to Alice to hold while she poured the sour smelling fluid onto the cloth.
Seeing Alice wrinkle her nose, Jacqueline simply replied “firefly phosphorescent”. As soon as it soaked into the cloth, the improvised torch gave off immediate light to the area allowing Alice to see she was in between a wooden pantry and a stone castle wall.
“Carry this for me okay, Alice?” Jacqueline instructed more than asked as she pulled out the crochet hook spear and began walking in between the two towering walls, with Alice in tow.
“Uh, sure I guess,” Alice replied a little taken aback and put off by Jacqueline’s gruff behavior. “So what are you doing here Jacqueline?” Alice asked.
“Shhhhhhh, be quiet until I tell you, you can talk, unless you want to be rat chow again. Answers will come soon enough, please be patient,” was all Jacqueline said as she turned back forward drawing her hood up over her long mane of brown hair.
Holding the sour smelling torch over her head so it could light their way, Alice grudgingly followed, though still very grateful her new guide had showed up to save her life. They walked a good distance before finding several cracks in the stone that meandered up the wall to a wooden outcropping from the back of the pantry shelf overhead.
Putting the spear in a thong along her cloaked back, Jacqueline set to the task of climbing without even looking back to Alice. Knowing it was follow or be left behind, Alice put the stick in her mouth biting down on the wooden handle as she followed a few paces behind Jacqueline on their ascent. The climb was a bit easier than what she’d endured along the beanstalk, but she was none-the-less glad when they reached the wooden ledge. Stepping across the opening from the wall, Jacqueline walked toward a knothole that had been poked out of the pantry cabinet.
The cabinet had been partitioned and there were several items like emptied tins, spoons and half opened cloth pouches that lay around in the makeshift room that Jacqueline had obviously been using as furniture in the back of the cabinet.
“Whew…” said Jacqueline with a wipe of her hand across her forehead.
Pulling off her cloak Alice got a look at her new acquaintance and found what she saw to her liking. She was very athletic with a shapely fit frame. She wore a black blouse very similar to what Alice had on, that was tucked into a pair of black opaque stretch pants that disappeared into over the knee leather boots. About her waist was a crimson sash that was tied on one side making her look like a pirate wench if not for her alluring beauty and feminine mannerisms. “I’m glad the hard part is over,” Jacqueline continued. “Now we can…”
She stopped short as both she and Alice felt the tremors. They came faster and faster with growing intensity that made objects in the cabinet rattle audibly. “Oh, no.. He’s back. Hurry Alice come on!!” Jacqueline yelled with terror in her eyes.
Grabbing Alice’s hand without permission and jerking her through another hole in the wooden partition further towards the front of the cabinet that looked out over the kitchen, Jacqueline ran in between enormous jars and spice shakers until she found a squat square bottle that had a fat short cork in the top.
“Open your blouse and spread your legs,” Jacqueline said in an almost scared whisper.
“I beg your pardon?” Alice said, a little uncomfortable with what this beautiful stranger was asking her to do. “I really don’t know you well enough to…”
“FEE FI FOE FUMM!!” came a booming voice from the direction of the front door, that made both of them startle slightly.
Covering Alice’s mouth forcefully and getting a scant inch from her face so they were eye to eye, Jacqueline hissed with a fearful tone that made Alice extremely concerned. “Do you hear that Alice? That is the sound of a giant that eats people. You get me? Not a fairy tale where he swallows them and you live in his belly like Jonah and the whale, you get ground to a pulp in his teeth. You die… get it? The only way he can find us is by his sense of smell. Olaf is a bloodhound for people and even worse for women. It may have been the fresh air or the dirt from the road that concealed you before, but in this house, he can smell you’re here.”
“I SMELL A GIRL AND GIRLS ARE YUMMM,” thundered Olaf as the door to the castle swung open on its massive iron hinges and the footsteps began wandering towards the kitchen.
Letting go of Alice’s mouth, Jacqueline torqued the stopper off the square bottle and turned back to Alice with a hand pointed at the brown liquid inside. “The only way I’ve been able to live this long is by masking my scent with vanilla oil. You reek of woman and he can smell you now. He is going to kill you if you don’t open your blouse and spread your fucking legs!!!
Unbuttoning her vest and blouse as fast as she could, and scared for her life for the third time today, Alice could hear Olaf enter the kitchen and begin moving chairs and opening doors while the heavy sound of his snuffling nose could be heard.
“FEE FI FOE FUMM” he repeated as he went from place to place tracking her location.
Dipping both hands in the brown vanilla oil, Jacqueline used her hands as a bowl and doused the entire front of her opened black silk blouse; rubbing it along her lovely breasts, armpits, neck, lower back, ass cheeks and crotch.
“MMMM RATTTT” Olaf said with a stupid drawl as Alice heard his large feet shuffling outside the cabinet door. After a brief second, Alice heard the sickening sound of meat and bone being torn and consumed by the giant who was obviously eating the dead rat that Jacqueline had speared.
Alice was quickly brought back to the task at hand as Jacqueline pulled her to the open bottle and used both hands to splash gobs of the pungent vanilla scented oily fluid against Alice’s bare breasts that dripped generously down her flat stomach to soak into her skirt and pantyhose. Turning Alice around, Jacqueline splashed more vanilla on her back and nylon buttocks as fast as she could, trying in a desperate rush to hide them from certain doom.
“Put the cork back in, quickly!” Jacqueline whispered urgently.
Picking up the stopper Alice turned to the bottle where Jacqueline had immersed her arms in to the elbow in the slick shiny fluid before pulling them out to let Alice pop the cork back in with a small pop.
Eyes wide in terror, both Alice and Jacqueline heard Olaf stop in mid chew to begin sniffing again; this time he was right outside the cabinet door.
“I SMELL A GIRL AND GIRLS ARE YUMMM,” thundered Olaf.
“Run behind the sugar!” Jacqueline whispered as she nodded towards a massive sack of sugar that would easily hide them from view.
Running quickly on the pads of her feet to keep her heels for clicking on the wooden flooring, Alice skirted just past the sugar bag, with Jacqueline behind, still keeping her slicked hands upright as the doors to the cabinet flung open.
Jacqueline grabbed Alice in a death grip from behind hugging her body close as her greased hands ran all over Alice’s body. One hand was running over her heaving breasts while the other slid past the waist band of her pantyhose diving down to lather Alice’s pussy with a handful of the slippery vanilla oil.
They could hear Olaf sniffing into the cabinet, moving some of the spice containers aside just a few feet away from them in his search for tiny women.
Alice could feel the oil soaking deeper into her nylons, down her thighs, as she ran her own hands over her legs, boots and ass while Jacqueline continued to work every inch of her crotch, chest and belly with her slippery hands. Jacqueline was rubbing her body silently along Alice’s back furiously in the dead silence while they tried with desperate hope to escape detection.
The sniffing became louder and the light dimmed as Olaf stuck his face up to the cabinet and breathed in deeply.
“FEE-FI-FOE-FUMM” he said in between each long huff of his nose. Alice could feel his breath with every draft of air he took in, and she could feel her entire terrified body shaking with fear, as she and Jacqueline held their breath.
Holding Jacqueline’s hands still against her, they both waited in silence for several more seconds of smelling until at last, the light grew brighter and the sniffing ceased. Olaf closed the cabinet doors with a muffled, “I SMELL VANILLA NOT GIRLS AND SOME.”
Breathing a quiet quivering sigh of relief, Alice felt Jacqueline hug her dearly from behind as she put her lips to Alice’s neck and kissed it thankfully for having survived.
It was then that Alice was aware of where Jacqueline’s hands were and she felt a small tingle of pleasure inside vice fear, and her body warmed with the sensation of being held and stroked. Turning her head towards Jacqueline, Alice nuzzled her nose against Jacqueline’s cheek tenderly as she moved her hands over Jackie’s.
Returning a thankful kiss on Jacqueline’s cheek, Alice whispered “thank you for saving my life again Jacqueline.” With slow supple motion, Alice spread Jacqueline’s fingers out and moved her hand across her breasts and nipples that were stiffening under the attention of the slippery oil. Her other hand went between her skirt, over top of her pantyhose, pressing Jacqueline’s other hand more tightly against her pussy lips and clit as her slippery hand was trapped against Alice’s warm crevice by the silky nylons.
“Not a problem,” Jacqueline whispered a bit breathlessly and uncertain as she and Alice stood there for a moment using the silence to enjoy each other’s touch.
Turning around slowly in the dim light of the spice pantry, Alice’s eyes met Jacqueline’s and she could see that Jacqueline was becoming as aroused as she was, though a bit nervous and suddenly shy. Not saying a word she leaned in slowly to kiss Jacqueline’s full lips that were still trembling with fear.
“It’s okay now,” Alice said with as much strength as she could muster. “You saved us,” she said with a nod before kissing Jacqueline again, who seemed to melt slightly under Alice’s attention.
Slowly, with feather kisses turning more passionate, they kissed deeply with sensual vanilla tasting lips and tongues. Alice’s fingers worked Jacqueline’s shirt open all the way as her body began to hunger for more. Cupping, Jacqueline’s beautiful breasts, Alice worked some of the excess vanilla oil off her own belly to massage and re-grease Jacqueline’s chest more liberally than what had soaked through her partially unbuttoned blouse.
A slight moan escaped Jacqueline’s lips as Alice’s hands made Jacqueline nipples stiff with tender circles and light flicks of her fingertips across her breasts. “Alice, what are we doing?”
Taking Jacqueline’s hand off her chest, Alice pressed her breasts firmly against Jacqueline’s as she pinned her against the enormous bag of sugar. “I’m thanking you properly for saving my life, and you’re letting me. Without you, I…I wouldn’t be here… the least I can do is show my gratitude,” Alice said as a whisper as she looked Jacqueline in the eyes. Bringing Jacqueline’s free hand around her waist, Alice placed it along her upper thigh, sliding it across the slippery wet nylon and up to her ass.
Alice felt Jacqueline’s hand inside her pantyhose begin to slide back and forth slowly along her pussy with a more sensual intent than when she’d been masking her scent with the vanilla. Her oily fingers, pressed against Alice’s pussy lips spreading them with a wet sound that made Alice purr, while the palm of her hand rubbed her clit with a rocking motion sending tingles of pleasure through Alice’s body.
Breathing heavy with ripples of pleasure now emanating from her pussy, Alice slid both eager hands down into Jacqueline’s soft stretch pants, one above her pubic patch and the other down the back between her ass cheeks. The sudden touch made Jacqueline shiver slightly as she whimpered with the slippery sensation of being stroked from the front and behind.
Alice’s hands were impossibly slick with the vanilla oil and she loved the wet sensation of Jacqueline’s soft skin as she probed and massaged Jacqueline’s slick openings while they kissed again.
Loving the pleasurable hand movements she was receiving from Jacqueline, Alice reciprocated by spreading Jacqueline’s lips, letting the tips of her fingers gently play with her hot loins. She could feel the hot sticky essence of Jacqueline’s pussy mingling with the oil as her hand stroked her slit. Arching two of her fingers, Alice ever so slowly pressed against Jacqueline’s pussy entrance and felt the tight flexing muscles part in resilience as she slid her wiggling fingertips inside. Her body was like a sensual wet oven of fiery heat that squeezed Alice’s fingers almost painfully.
“Oh, Alice.. that feels so nice,” Jacqueline whispered in gasps as Alice pushed her fingers in deeper. “I’ve never been with a woman before.. I didn’t know it would be like this.”
“You feel amazing,” Alice replied to the now innocent and somewhat vulnerable Jacqueline. “Feel inside me, Jacqueline,” Alice coaxed with throaty insistence as she bucked her hips against Jacqueline’s hand.
With a little hesitance, Alice felt her womanhood being penetrated by first one and then two long slender fingers that were as wet as a waterslide. “Mmmmm that’s nice… now slide in one more,” Alice said with a lusty smile as she kissed Jacqueline’s neck, making moist hot spots below her ear.
Groaning softly with delight, Alice was in heaven when Jacqueline complied, stuffing a third finger up inside of her. Alice began sliding her hips forwards against the fingers trying to suck them in as her love portal was electrified with pleasure and began throbbing and building in subtle waves from Jacqueline’s writhing fingers. The feel of her pantyhose stuck to her thighs and ass made her feel sheer and supple all over from her belly button down. Her opaque stockings hugged her knees defiantly and sent shivers from her toes up to her ass as she shifted her weight and wiggled her toes in the double nylon delight.
Letting instinct drive her, Alice’s hands worked to pump her fingers deeper and faster into Jacqueline, as her body began to tremble more fiercely. Pressing a slick finger against Jacqueline’s asshole, Alice merely stroked her little back button as her palm spread her cheeks wide with the long sensual strokes up and down inside the back of her stretch pants.
Matching Alice, stroke for stroke Jacqueline’s hand found her own bottom plug and started playing with it as her fingers dove deep into the growing wetness that Alice was generating from her horny pussy.
Both women were breathing heavy, and a light sheen of sweat had formed on their brows as four hands pumped and stroked, probed and pressed against four eager holes that sucked and pulsed, flexed and spasmed with the attention of being masturbated.
Looking into Jacqueline’s face, Alice could tell she was about to have an orgasm. Her eyebrows furrowed out of control, her eyes half shut in ecstasy as they looked longingly at Alice. Her breathing was violent, like she’d suddenly been dipped in ice water, and her entire body flexed, hunched over as Alice continued to feather the G-spot inside her pussy.
“Oh god!” she whimpered, trying her best to be quiet as the pleasure slammed into her. Her mouth was a silent scream, as she thrust her entire body down onto Alice’s hand that continued to stroke and pleasure Jacqueline’s womanhood from inside.
Holding her close, their bodies hot and writhing, Alice reveled in the pleasure she’d just given and wondered if this was Jacqueline’s first time having cum.
Laughing in disbelief, Jacqueline replied, “Oh my God, I’ve never experienced anything like that, Alice. I want to please you now.. I want you to feel that too.”
Christ, she didn’t even know it was called cumming? Alice thought. Had she just deflowered a virgin closet lesbian in her imagination?
Alice was unable to think much about it as Jacqueline’s fingers began to work in and out with driven purpose. “Here, let me show you something else,” Alice said, the expert mentor now to her brunette savior. Removing her hands from Jacqueline’s stretch pants and wiggling the hand pressing against her pussy through the front of her pantyhose, Alice worked Jacqueline’s thumb up to her clit and began guiding her hand to pump in and out while her thumb pushed on her clit and stroked her drenched pussy lips.
“Oh, that’s so nice Jackie,” Alice said, as she put her head on Jacqueline’s shoulder while her own orgasm continued to build. Sliding her hands back down, Alice pulled down Jacqueline’s stretch pants and began fingering her clit with strong strokes that brought instant results from the horny, soaked adventurer in the form of more whimpering noises, as her body trembled.
A few more moments passed as they stood there, long demure soft and silky legs parted with hands pumping furiously back and forth. The only sound was their quieted panting and the slick sound of skin on oiled skin being rubbed.
Alice could feel her orgasm approaching and her breathing came as quick gasps. Jacqueline’s clit was as hard as a diamond and her hips were grinding with force against Alice’s hand as she begged to cum through her clit.
“Jackie, you’re going to make me cum,” Alice said, as she was sure Jacqueline could see from the expression on her face. With one hand on Jacqueline’s clit rubbing with abandon, Alice grabbed Jacqueline’s hand that was three fingers deep in her pussy, with a thumb about ready to make her clit explode, and forced it against her crotch as hard as she could, while her body rocked with the fury of cumming.
Doing her best to remember there was a giant in the castle, Alice used every ounce of strength she had to be quite in the pantry amid an army of watchful spice sentinels, as her pussy opened up and puckered over and over with the exuberance of her orgasm. Her clit was so fucking sensitive she nearly leapt off Jacqueline’s hand, only to notice that Jacqueline was cumming again too and pinching her legs together from the playful stroking Alice was giving her that sent sparks flying through her sensitive pussy.
After a few more loving seconds, as the shattering waves of pleasure began to ebb, Alice pulled her hands free, mashed against Jacqueline’s body, and planted her lips against Jacqueline’s mouth in a thankful and forceful kiss that sealed their union. Still breathing in gasps, Jacqueline’s legs were still visibly shaken as they kissed. Looking at Jacqueline, Alice could see her laughing slightly in the dim interior of the pantry cabinet.
“What are you laughing at?” Alice asked, starting to giggle herself a bit.
“I… I’ve never felt that kind of pleasure…ever. That was so incredible, it makes me want to do that forever vice worrying about how the hell I’ll get out of this castle,” Jacqueline replied still shivering lightly and gently petting her pussy as the last waves of pleasure passed.
Pulling up her oily pantyhose snug against her very satisfied crotch, Alice looked up under her eyebrows at Jacqueline and replied, “Tell me about it… who needs to find a freaking harp? We could just do this all day,” Alice said playfully as she started to button up her blouse and vest. Looking at Jacqueline, all the humor had drained from her face and she stood there with a puzzled look on her face as if something beyond comprehension had just happened.
“How did you know about the harp?” was all Jackie said.
------------------------------------------------------------
Going to the cabinet door, Jacqueline looked out to see if Olaf were nearby. Not seeing him she returned to the backroom where Alice was sitting patiently near the glowing yellow stick/torch. Breaking out a small meal of bread and dried meat from a nearby cloth wrapped bundle, Jacqueline sat down across from Alice and began telling her tale.
“I’ve been here for what I think has been two weeks,” she started with a meek look on her face. “My family owns a farm on the plains of Wonderland, and as long as I can remember, my father and mother have worked the land for the crops and livestock it supports. About a year ago, a traveler was down on his luck and said that if we showed him kindness with food and a place to sleep, he would gift our family with riches beyond comprehension. Being good people, my father brought the man in and gave him stew and a pallet to rest on for the night. The next morning the man fed our goose three kernels of golden corn and said that in a week’s time the goose would be able to lay golden eggs and our family would never need to want for money again. True to his word the goose began to lay golden eggs and my family became extremely wealthy in just a few months. We amassed so much gold my parents no longer cared about farming or herding livestock and let the land go untended and sold all but a few animals to other farmers.”
Taking a moment to nibble at her meal and collect her thoughts, Jacqueline’s eyes met Alice’s as she continued her tale. “A month ago Olaf came. Insatiable in appetite and infinitely greedy Olaf had heard about the goose and our riches and tore our home apart to take what he wanted. He stole the goose, our family riches, and left our home in ruins. My father tried to stop him, but it was futile and Olaf killed him..” Jacqueline said as she began to cry at the memory.
“I’m sorry Jacqueline,” was all Alice could say to comfort her.
Shaking her head as if trying to make the memory vanish, Jacqueline continued in broken sobs. “My mother and I were forced to live in our ramshackle barn that still held what few animals we had. Having no money, no livestock and land without crops and not enough people to work the fields, we quickly fell on hard times. One week later the same traveler we were kind to before came by and saw what had happened to our home at Olaf’s hands. In an attempt to help our family out he gave us a handful of magic beans that would help us get our riches back. We planted the beans, but for a week nothing grew and we had almost lost hope, but it wasn’t a day later that a beanstalk grew that wound its way into the sky like an obelisk to this place in the clouds.”
Drying the last of her tears Jacqueline looked back up at Alice with resolve. “Since arriving here I’ve found the goose and the bags of golden eggs that he stole from my family. I’m strong enough to carry one sack of gold and the goose, and even get out with my life intact.”
Looking puzzled Alice asked, “So if you know all of this, why have you been here for two weeks? And why were you so excited to see me if you already can carry your goose and the gold? And what does any of this have to do with a ‘harp’?”
Hearing a low rumbling sound, Jacqueline looked towards the front of the cabinet and made a shushing gesture to Alice. Grabbing her hand silently Jacqueline led Alice back to the front of the pantry doors to look out the gap at the kitchen and dining are down below. After a moment, Olaf entered into the kitchen and for the first time Alice got a good look at the terrifying mountain of a man. He was pasty in skin color with blotches of ochre and large brown moles. Thick mangy hair grew in long clumps along his arms and chest with a greasy disheveled mess of hair on top of his head that looked like he cut his hair with a carving knife. He was brutishly ugly with an overbite, sunken chin, bloated neck and bulbous nose that was rippled with pock marks and warts. His eyes were set closely together and were half closed as if he were just waking up. His body was dumpy with stout arms and legs, a giant belly and calloused knuckles elbows and kneecaps. His shoulders and biseps were sinewy with veins popping here and there while his chest sagged along with his gut over his belt.
Wrinkling her nose in disgust at the sight of the thundering Olaf, Alice shrank back a half step as she watched him move about the kitchen. Jacqueline was right behind her whispering in her ear, “watch Alice.” Keeping her eyes on Olaf, Alice watched him go to a cabinet set deep on one countertop, open it and produce a huge loaf of bread. Going to a large cask with a spigot, Olaf next filled a huge mug that must contain over 200 gallons, with burbling golden ale. Taking both to the table in the middle of the room, Olaf set them down before going to a locked chest that was hung from large chains hooked into the ceiling. Retrieving a key from his breast pocket Olaf unlocked the chest and took out a large gold gilded box, a small iron cage that had a white goose inside that immediately began honking and making a commotion as we
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply