Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More to cum
10-30-2011, 12:31 AM
More to cum
Here we go again...Mistress asked if I would like to let out of my cockcage..(Its been three weeks)...I'll do anything...She told me to go shower and shave and handed me a bag and said to put this on when finished....Fresh out of the shower...I opened the bag and there was a new little pink satin maids uniform...pink garterbelt..pink seamed stockings..(at least they match my other heels). I got dressed and came downstairs..She smiled and laughed...You look so cute...and your tring not to get hard...lift up yor skirt and lets take alook..she grabed it and pulled a few times..she said it looks like "my" cock could use some relief,but I would have to earn it.She told me to cuff my ankels and then she cuffed my hands behind me...She explained how she told a friend at work about me and she did'nt believe her and wanted to see for here self and she was due here anytime...just about then the doobell rang..WELL go answer it...(I just hopr its her)..I turned the handle with my bound hands and let her in..I think she was in shock...she just stood there looking..I noticed that both mistress's had on big shirts..jeans..heels..and looked like suntan pantyhose...My cock is killing me...Her girlfriend said seeing is believing...O.M.G...Mistress uncuffed my hands and told me to get coffee for the both of them..I suffuled off to the kitchen with my ankels still cuffed...as they chatted I had to stand across the room..They were at the table both dangling there heels off there toes driving me crazy..Than I heard her girlfriend ask If they could "play" with me..She has never done anything like this ,but has read somethings and kind of turned her on... Mistress said she was hoping to hear that...On went my collar and hands were cuffed and her girlfriend got to lead me to the playroom..Mistress said she wanted to get more comfortable..she slid off her jeans and shirt,and before I knew it they were both standing there in..bras,pantyhose.and heels..Her gilfriend asked if it was right to forced me to eat her out...Mistress said for me to get to it..as her girlfriend forced me to my knees as opened her legs..(This must have been turning her on..her gusset was soaked)I licked and licked...Mistress said stop...and she took a pair of sissors and cut open the gusset of her pantyhose forced my head back down there I ate both of them till they creamed..My face was full of pussy juice... I was ready to cum with out being touched..Both misterss's agreed that I was great at eating pussy..They lead me over to a table and made me lie down on my back..They took the cuffs from hands and chained them to the legs and did the same with my feet..Mistress handed her girlfriend a large ring gag and ask her to do the honors..as she gaging me..Mistress was placing clover clamps on my nipples...they tied a cord to the chain of the clamps over a pulley in the ceiling and started tugging and tormenting my nipples.Her girlfriend stood back and said she would not have believed it unless she saw it for herself...A grown man in a pink maid's uniform, pink stockings,tied and gagged..being forced to do whatever they wanted..She said..god I'm so wet again..She got on the table and sat back down on my face and told me to clean her up..it was kind of hard with the gag, but I got the job done. Then her girlfriend hung some weights from the cord that was attached to my nipples and laughed..felt like she hung a pound....Mistress hiked up my skirt and wraped a belt around my mid section and tightend me down alittle more.Mistress took the key and teased me for awhile but finally unlocked my cock..I almost lost it right there..I was so fricking hard..They took my pre cum and wiped it in my mouth..Mistress said it was time for my milking...she placed a container under my cock...said this wont take long. She was right....I came in gallons...Her girlfriend took the head of a dildo and dipped it in my cum...I'll use his sissy juice to lube this up...as she was shoving that thing in my ass...Misress was spooning the rest in my mouth...she said...look at this sissy..fucked with his own cum and eating the rest and he getting hard again..she went to work for another load..she got it...she poured it on my face and dripped it down my throat..I came at least six times...hurt like hell..and drank every drop. her girlfriend took somthing out of her purse and went into the bathroom...I heard water running...She had a surpise for me...A condom full of cum from her boyfriend that she sucked off before she got here this afternoon... she just wanted to warm it up under the water..Mistress said what a great idea...she untied the end and drained into my mouth..Mistress was putting back on my cockcage...while her girlfriend sat back on my face..I thought she wanted more...she said she has something to wash down the cum...Mistress held my head as she dribbled some urine into my mouth...Mistress locked the cage..they hugged and kissed..she came over and kissed the tip of my cock and thanked me for a lovely afternoon...took the clamps off my nipples..(I thought I was going to pass out)..They turned a started to walk up the stairs...Mistress said you stay there for awhile I'll be back..She gave a key to my cockcage to her girlfriend...Told her to cum back anytime..They kissed and disappered up the steps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply