Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Insurance Conference
07-15-2008, 02:49 AM
The Insurance Conference
I was on the road doing an insurance show and there was this totally hot stuck up type dressed to the nine's with skirt and heels and stockings in tact.....her hair is up and neckline is visible and she is just too hot for words....I ended up getting setup next to you at the show and I am rougher looking, yet intelligent and obviously horny because I wasted no time in telling you how great I thought you looked....you have the look of high maintenance and pretty much snubbed me right away ..so I back off some and just enjoyed the sights.....as fate would have it....we ended up that evening in the same hotel bar sitting at opposite sides of the bar....I wait until you have had a couple drinks and I make my way over to you....you changed outfits into something even more sexy,,,,a skirt that was cut on the sides so that when you crossed your legs,,,,it opened up and those awesome sexy stocking covered legs were clearly visible...and all of this told me you loved the way you looked and knew just how sexy you are......and that you were probably secretly very horny and in need.....you mentioned to me you were heading back to the insurance place where the show was to do some work and I said it was closed and you had connections and had the key.....I said whatever and you slowly uncrossed your legs and slid off the high stool and walked away ....I told myself I needed to find out what you were really up to,,,so I followed you and sure enough you went into the insurance building,,,so I waited and realized the door to the building was also open for me,,,so I entered very quietly and listened closely to all noises....I followed the sounds of your heels and soon found you.....the lights were dim and the place was empty or so you thought.....you had gone into your booth and rearranged some chairs and you had your skirt hiked up and pantyhose and thong panties pulled down to mid-thigh and you had out a small vibrator and I could hear the soft buzz as you rubbed it around your clit.....I eased into the booth from the backside and all of this was just too much for me ....I moved up behind you and waited for my opportunity....I backed up a couple steps around a corner and dropped my pants and underwear and moved back up behind you totally naked from the waist down and rock hard.....I silently stroked my hard cock as I watched you masturbate alone and you were talking to yourself about what you really needed.....you stood up on your heels to adjust the chair you were sitting on and I made my move suddenly and quick....I came up behind you in a flash as you stood with your back to me and I put my strong arms around you from behind and pulled you backwards and I sat back on the chair and I pulled you down on top of me with your back facing away from me.....you didn't scream, but kicked your legs some,,,but they couldn't really touch the floor very well and with your pantyhose pulled halfway down, your legs were held from moving much....as you squirmed around on my lap...my hard cock found its way to your honey pot and ohhh ,,,you were so wet,,,,I pulled your backwards onto my cock slowly and as you squirmed around,,,it actually pushed my cock further inside you.....you finally resigned yourself to your fate and quit fighting me and you began to bounce up and down on me....I then stood up and bent you over the table with my cock still inside you and began to fuck you hard against the table and you started begging for more ....I reached around and fingered your clit as I fucked you from behind...I took my wet finger and pushed it slowly into your ass.....and you had the most tremendous orgasm and this made me start cumming also.....I pounded you hard and we both collapsed on the table with me still behind you....I eased out of you while you were resting and we had never even seen each other face to face.....I quickly left the room and disappeared and left you to wonder who had done you so right.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2008, 07:51 AM
RE: The Insurance Conference
bump!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply