Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wake up call part two
07-17-2008, 10:19 AM
Wake up call part two
When I was packing up my papers my 'friend' came into the conference room and we were alone, doors open but we could talk. He started, but seemed a little nervous and so was I. He said he was very surprised at what I said and before he could finish I apologized, said I was just kidding etc... I wasn't sure if i offended him. We had an uncomfortable silence and he said he wanted to show me something.

He looked around to ensure our privacy and then untucked the side of his uniform shirt and pulled up the waistband of nude colored pantyhose, at least the band. I was hypnotized! He said he was instantly turned on by my colorful description of the wake up call and wanted to know how I knew he wore hose.

I told him I didn't know and was just pushing him because he kept saying; "anything at all... whatever you want, etc... It was, as I explained an absolute 'shot in the dark' when I suggested the pantyhose and a hard-on. But, I admited, hewouldn't walk away disappointed if he did show up. He smiled and said he had a wonderful idea; did we have to wait until morning or could he visit me that night. YES! I said, what time. We set the date and I was now shifting into anticipation. Part three upon request.

I say again; This really did happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply