Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings.
07-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Greetings.
Hello everyone. Just figured I would introduce myself since I'm new to the site.

I have been a diligent surfer of pantyhose since I first got on the internet in 1993. Wasn't a lot going on back then, but thanks to some early pioneers like Briana with cyberlegs.com, the pantyhose fetish on the internet has grown tremendously into what it is now. (Which I don't have to tell everyone here is pretty awesome).

I am a huge fan of women in pantyhose, and am a devoted pantyhose wearer myself. I first started wearing them when I was five years old (though that was so long ago I'm not sure WHY I started to).

Back in 2002 I actually ran a site of myself in pantyhose called http://www.pantyhosemale.com. I did a lot of photosets out in public in Las Vegas where I was living at the time. It was funny to see the reactions of people when they noticed I was wearing pantyhose, and it was quite a turn on for me as well, as opposed to scaring me which it would have back in the past when I wasn't as comfortable about others knowing.

Sadly due to health problems I shut the site down after just a few months, though it was the most fun I've had in just about ever.

I don't know if anyone here is interested at all, but if so, send me a private message as I still have all those photos from my old website.

And this site is really cool so I'm glad I stumbled across it.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2008, 03:59 PM
RE: Greetings.
welcum onboard

Pimp Your Legs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2008, 02:43 AM
Hey, nice to have you here! You can post some of your pics here, I am sure lots of people will be interested!

Kisses,

Michelle

Pantyhose Encasement at http://nylonmichelle.com

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2008, 04:02 AM
NylonMichelle Wrote:Hey, nice to have you here! You can post some of your pics here, I am sure lots of people will be interested!

Kisses,

Michelle

I'll post some in the Guys thread.
07-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Hosedmale Wrote:Hello everyone. Just figured I would introduce myself since I'm new to the site.

I have been a diligent surfer of pantyhose since I first got on the internet in 1993. Wasn't a lot going on back then, but thanks to some early pioneers like Briana with cyberlegs.com, the pantyhose fetish on the internet has grown tremendously into what it is now. (Which I don't have to tell everyone here is pretty awesome).

I am a huge fan of women in pantyhose, and am a devoted pantyhose wearer myself. I first started wearing them when I was five years old (though that was so long ago I'm not sure WHY I started to).

Back in 2002 I actually ran a site of myself in pantyhose called http://www.pantyhosemale.com. I did a lot of photosets out in public in Las Vegas where I was living at the time. It was funny to see the reactions of people when they noticed I was wearing pantyhose, and it was quite a turn on for me as well, as opposed to scaring me which it would have back in the past when I wasn't as comfortable about others knowing.

Sadly due to health problems I shut the site down after just a few months, though it was the most fun I've had in just about ever.

I don't know if anyone here is interested at all, but if so, send me a private message as I still have all those photos from my old website.

And this site is really cool so I'm glad I stumbled across it.

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

It is a pleasure to have you on the site! I can't wait to see some of the pictures---we are all interested!