Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
its all a dream 01
12-26-2011, 11:14 PM
its all a dream 01
i was 6 in 1983. i had 2 older brothers then and mom was pregnant again. money was tight us. for my oldest brother got the best or new clothes and then they were handed down to my next brother, sometimes he had to get new things. they were much older and in school, they needed the nicer things.

now there was me. even if their things made it to me in somewhat good shape, they were too big. mom cut and hemmed them but i looked like a rag doll in public. once a kid in the market called me rags.

i got my hand me downs worth wearing from mom's employer. the drag was they came from her daughter near my age but size. Mrs. Ward gave us everything and mom would pick through them for the generic enough looking tops, slacks and jeans. mom even picked through the socks trying to find some non sissy colors. they were mostly knee socks though with the ribs up the calve. normally we could find normal colors for a boy. but i still love red today.

the next rub was underwear. my brothers wore manly old fashion boxers like daddy. the three of us shared one bedroom and there was only one bathroom i saw them daily in stages of undress. i had panties. all the girly colors. most of them had a cat, pony or a butterfly. and flowers. they looked nothing like my brothers. and the t-shirts barely reached my belly button. they saw me in them.

and then came long johns or if you wish thermal underwear. i had tights in assorted colors. i would wear socks to cover up the nylon around my ankles.

so this is how it started and being poor is why. more dreams will follow

LT
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply