Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
its all a dream 04
12-28-2011, 11:09 PM
its all a dream 04
through further talks with dad and christie talking to her mom we learned and through kellie, we learned about safe sex especially condoms. it skeert us when we thought how i had planted seeds in both of them. we continued having sex for a while but, i became just a willing partner. not overly interested. we were rushed for time a lot.

outwardly i remained as boylike as i could but inside my gut was churning. i wanted to dress up again publicly. i was in school phys ed so i couldn't even wear panties.

well a week came up in our newer school that you dressed as another student as a spoof. over dinner i told mom and dad about it and my brother re-capped to dad the friends he mocked. it was a really funny. daddy asked me, i told him i really wasn't close enough to any guys. so i would just be myself. mom incerted i had lots of girl friends. thinking to myself, like dad would let me dress like them, two wore tons of makeup.

daddy made me wet my pants. he burst out laughing. he said it would be great to see "Jessica" again that thing years ago was awesome. now we'll see the young lady look. i said daddy, are you serious? he said sure. mom before he changed his mind said tell me who, i'll borrow outfits. i scratched off christie and kellie as they were too obvious. there was alex, alyyssa, stacey, rene and taylor. i said i'll get christie to help me with those. word is they are already lesbian. i was chirping along. one is a twirler, a majorette, a cheer leader and two are just pretty, really pretty. dad said i am glad you like girls.

mom came in sunday night with bags of stuff. i needed two pairs of panties, two bras, socks and tights. she told me that where she bought the tights, the clerk suggested a gaffe to hide your manhood. she followed me to the bathroom and she set up dad's electric beard trimmers and laid out scissors. she said the guy told her the gaffe would be less painful if i were hairless. i was yelling ouch within seconds. mom took over. as i left the shower she said use both of these lotions.

in her room she pulled out "the" item after we hid everything she pulled the three straps and it was on. she told me she had two more adjustmentthe sides were bad. the last made me yell and yell loudly. she told me to put on panties and go thank daddy.

i was in my tights and cheer briefs, socks, tennis shoes and a bra when dad called out for me. i bounced downstairs and found mom and kellie too. dad joked i was missing something. mom said kellie has that answer. they put in two really realy real falsies. dad laughed saying he'll be playing with them all day. they were made to assist real tits but looked natural on me. mom did my hair and kellie did my face. kellie said she wished she went to my school to see the reaction.

christie thought i looked great and i started getting laughs and raves on the bus. on campus kids went wild. i had girls and guys both coming up and complimenting me. i saw the girl i was mocking and remember she knew before hand just like the next 4, when we met in class she died laughing. in gym my coach thought i was awesome. i told him to wait and see the next 4 girls. he then suggested i not change out.

at lunch the guy i sat beside over half the time and he rarely even said hi, he talked my ear off and put his hand on my thigh twice. . i never flinched. i really liked it. that night i did not change and i met daddy in the yard with cartwheels and flips. my brothers had to hear every sorted detail, i left out greg feeling my leg.

the next morning i popped down in the traditional blouse, sweater, skirt, tights and saddle shoes. daddy hugged and patted my butt. i thought i looked great but i could tell he liked cheer leader Jess better. mt principal just shook his head and laughed as we walked by. everyone was saying how great i was acting out the personna of my friends. greg really liked the schoolgirl look. i really played up the airhead personality. i did it because i knew it was just an act for her. when i got home daddy felt i looked so normal he took us out to eat. we saw a ton of family friends. he actually sparkled when he to his pals why i was dressed like a girl.

days 3 and 4 were a twirler and another school uniform and again were big hits. the last was our top majorette. mom even dyed my hair in layers. i told her this will not go away soon, will daddy be okay? she told me he knew. i put on fresh panties and ran downstairs. i sat on his lap as i was too old now to leap on him, i nearly cried when he told me i was so pretty.

the next morning i was in full costume. a kings jacket, black french cut leotard, nude tights, high heel boots and the hat. daddy laughed and told mom to be ready to pick me up, i'd be kicked out. christie said oh my lord the guys are going to rape you.

again it started on the bus. on campus i was a hit. in the halls i had my butt whacked more than once. the principal shook his head. i saw alex in the lobby. she gave me a great big hug. for once i saw greg outside of the cafeteria. he openly hugged me to and whacked my butt. the yearbook took a million pictures that week. he took as many that day.

greg caught up to me at my last class. he walked me to my locker. as i bent over he said something i looked back and he was looking square at my ass. i let him look as long as he wanted. as i stood and turned to head to the bus his hand was on my back and slipped down over my ass. it felt great. i had a thought about what i was missing when i was with kellie and christie. i wanted male attention.

when i got home, i put on a cheer costume and went to the den. i was in heaven thinking of the week and especially greg. mom came in and saw my contentment. she said you like looking like a girl don't you? i said yes, this has been a great week. before the girls loved me but, the boys ignored me. this week the boys loved me. it felt great. i told her about greg and him looking at my butt. i stopped before i told her he copped a feel. she said we gotta start dinner young lady.

dad and my brothers wanted to re-cap my stories of the week. after dinner i went to check on my older brother while he was dressing for a date. i picked out his shirt. i fixed his hair. i took his cologne and told him to stand back, i sprayed it in the air and told him to walk through it. i sprayed his crotch and told him that was in case you get lucky. he picked me up like a sack of feed and ran downstairs. he tossed me on the couch beside daddy.

daddy said, jess you really enjoyed this week. i have never seen you happier. i'll give you the bad news first, at school you need to be as much of a boy as you can as far as your clothes. i know you want lingerie and thats okay. i know you like your hair thats okay. the good news is you may dress however you like off campus. we are not rich but we will get you all the dresses and skirts we can.

he continued, we need to see a psychiatrist. until he says different you may explore whatever it is that makes you happy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply