Extremely Pantyhose
Pantyhose and Underwear - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Pantyhose Talk (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose and Underwear (/thread-1242.html)

Pantyhose and Underwear - edison6601 - 11-04-2008 11:37 PM

Hi Group,

I've noticed a lot of pictures of women with underwear under their pantyhose. I thought the whole purpose of pantyhose was so you didn't have to do that.
What is everyone's opinion on this subject?

RE: Pantyhose and Underwear - Sheerhose - 11-13-2008 03:48 AM

I never wear panties with my pantyhose. I don't really understand why anyone would wear both. Hence the word pantyhose. I would not wear two bras so why would you wear two pairs of underwear?

RE: Pantyhose and Underwear - ultra_l - 11-13-2008 05:42 AM

Maybe because I'm British and we use the word tights, and not pantyhose but i've never thought of the panty part. I have always seen them as legwear. All my x-girlfriends wore underwear... At least untill they got tired of taking the pantyhose off only to have to put them back on again. Interesting topic. I wonder what other people think...

RE: Pantyhose and Underwear - irisNwiz - 12-31-2008 03:39 AM

Sheerhose Wrote:I never wear panties with my pantyhose. I don't really understand why anyone would wear both. Hence the word pantyhose. I would not wear two bras so why would you wear two pairs of underwear?

yeah same here sheer! I wouldnt find it comfortable wearing pantyhose with panties on. Never! I feel sexier, hotter and alluring wearing pantyhose/tights..almost anywhere!!Tongue

RE: Pantyhose and Underwear - love tights - 01-16-2009 05:58 PM

Hi
Always wear tights without panties.Cool

RE: Pantyhose and Underwear - MaxJenius - 01-17-2009 02:47 AM

Well there is only one way to prove it.

Ladies, if you dont wear panties under your pantyhose, then you'll just have to show us *wink wink* Or else we wont believe you. XD

RE: Pantyhose and Underwear - Looksgreatinhose - 09-05-2009 03:55 AM

I never wear undies with my hose

RE: Pantyhose and Underwear - prettydub - 10-03-2009 02:31 AM

I wear pantyhose most days and would never wear panties. I love the feel of nylon all over so the more body contact the better as far as I am concerned.
Carla