Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pantyhose and Underwear
11-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Pantyhose and Underwear
Hi Group,

I've noticed a lot of pictures of women with underwear under their pantyhose. I thought the whole purpose of pantyhose was so you didn't have to do that.
What is everyone's opinion on this subject?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2008, 03:48 AM
RE: Pantyhose and Underwear
I never wear panties with my pantyhose. I don't really understand why anyone would wear both. Hence the word pantyhose. I would not wear two bras so why would you wear two pairs of underwear?
11-13-2008, 05:42 AM
Maybe because I'm British and we use the word tights, and not pantyhose but i've never thought of the panty part. I have always seen them as legwear. All my x-girlfriends wore underwear... At least untill they got tired of taking the pantyhose off only to have to put them back on again. Interesting topic. I wonder what other people think...

In the early 20th centery it was said to be OK for women to wear trousers... Now in 2009 we need to say it's OK for men to wear panthose/tights.

Fight for equal rights now!!!
12-31-2008, 03:39 AM
Sheerhose Wrote:I never wear panties with my pantyhose. I don't really understand why anyone would wear both. Hence the word pantyhose. I would not wear two bras so why would you wear two pairs of underwear?

yeah same here sheer! I wouldnt find it comfortable wearing pantyhose with panties on. Never! I feel sexier, hotter and alluring wearing pantyhose/tights..almost anywhere!!Tongue

sex toys 101
01-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Hi
Always wear tights without panties.Cool
01-17-2009, 02:47 AM
Well there is only one way to prove it.

Ladies, if you dont wear panties under your pantyhose, then you'll just have to show us *wink wink* Or else we wont believe you. XD

09-05-2009, 03:55 AM
I never wear undies with my hose

Have a great hosed day
10-03-2009, 02:31 AM
I wear pantyhose most days and would never wear panties. I love the feel of nylon all over so the more body contact the better as far as I am concerned.
Carla