Extremely Pantyhose
Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com (/thread-7268.html)

Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com - SilkyPHantasy - 07-13-2011 05:47 AM

Jessi June in Vaguely Black Aristoc 10den Ultra Shine Pantyhose and her pantyhose clips at http://www.clips4sale.com/43823

more on http://www.silkyphantasy.com

RE: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com - Showbiz50 - 07-13-2011 08:36 AM

Dear,Dear,Jessi,this Is,David.Thank you so very,very,much for showing yourself wearing a very,Sexy pair of,PANTYHOSE.I'm so,Damn,Happy that your,NOT,wearing,Panties undeneath those,Sexy,Pantyhose,Swetty,I've so many,many,Women that wear there,Pantie's with there,Pantyhose,that's just not right,Huh?

RE: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com - SidJustice1 - 07-14-2011 02:02 AM

Showbiz50 Wrote:Dear,Dear,Jessi,this Is,David.Thank you so very,very,much for showing yourself wearing a very,Sexy pair of,PANTYHOSE.I'm so,Damn,Happy that your,NOT,wearing,Panties undeneath those,Sexy,Pantyhose,Swetty,I've so many,many,Women that wear there,Pantie's with there,Pantyhose,that's just not right,Huh?
David, no. It isn't. I also am happy Jessi decided to go the proper route and wear no panties with her pantyhose. It's the ONLY way to do it, in my book.

RE: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com - SilkyPHantasy - 07-14-2011 06:34 AM

Showbiz50 Wrote:Dear,Dear,Jessi,this Is,David.Thank you so very,very,much for showing yourself wearing a very,Sexy pair of,PANTYHOSE.I'm so,Damn,Happy that your,NOT,wearing,Panties undeneath those,Sexy,Pantyhose,Swetty,I've so many,many,Women that wear there,Pantie's with there,Pantyhose,that's just not right,Huh?

LOL - she was awesome to work with and keep in mind - you can buy these worn hose on the site...

RE: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com - SilkyPHantasy - 07-14-2011 06:37 AM

SilkyPHantasy Wrote:

LOL - she was awesome to work with and keep in mind - you can buy these worn hose on the site...

I agree - no undies - if I do undies it's over the top as an added prop but normally the girls I work with don't even ask - Thanks Sid for the comments!!!

RE: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com - pantyhose08 - 07-19-2011 01:03 PM

I know you can buy the worn hose, but what I REALLY want to know is...can I buy one of your delicious hosed women!!

RE: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com - SilkyPHantasy - 07-20-2011 01:48 AM

pantyhose08 Wrote:I know you can buy the worn hose, but what I REALLY want to know is...can I buy one of your delicious hosed women!!

Lol - I'm sure there are several bids out there for that...lol