Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com
07-13-2011, 05:47 AM
Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com
Jessi June in Vaguely Black Aristoc 10den Ultra Shine Pantyhose and her pantyhose clips at http://www.clips4sale.com/43823

more on http://www.silkyphantasy.com

S~

<mybb-bad-sm>
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Toungue RE: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com
Dear,Dear,Jessi,this Is,David.Thank you so very,very,much for showing yourself wearing a very,Sexy pair of,PANTYHOSE.I'm so,Damn,Happy that your,NOT,wearing,Panties undeneath those,Sexy,Pantyhose,Swetty,I've so many,many,Women that wear there,Pantie's with there,Pantyhose,that's just not right,Huh?
Find all posts by this user
07-14-2011, 02:02 AM
RE: Jessi in Aristoc Pantyhose on SilkyPHantasy.com
Showbiz50 Wrote:Dear,Dear,Jessi,this Is,David.Thank you so very,very,much for showing yourself wearing a very,Sexy pair of,PANTYHOSE.I'm so,Damn,Happy that your,NOT,wearing,Panties undeneath those,Sexy,Pantyhose,Swetty,I've so many,many,Women that wear there,Pantie's with there,Pantyhose,that's just not right,Huh?
David, no. It isn't. I also am happy Jessi decided to go the proper route and wear no panties with her pantyhose. It's the ONLY way to do it, in my book.
07-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Showbiz50 Wrote:Dear,Dear,Jessi,this Is,David.Thank you so very,very,much for showing yourself wearing a very,Sexy pair of,PANTYHOSE.I'm so,Damn,Happy that your,NOT,wearing,Panties undeneath those,Sexy,Pantyhose,Swetty,I've so many,many,Women that wear there,Pantie's with there,Pantyhose,that's just not right,Huh?

LOL - she was awesome to work with and keep in mind - you can buy these worn hose on the site...

S~

<mybb-bad-sm>
07-14-2011, 06:37 AM
SilkyPHantasy Wrote:

LOL - she was awesome to work with and keep in mind - you can buy these worn hose on the site...

I agree - no undies - if I do undies it's over the top as an added prop but normally the girls I work with don't even ask - Thanks Sid for the comments!!!

S~

<mybb-bad-sm>
07-19-2011, 01:03 PM
I know you can buy the worn hose, but what I REALLY want to know is...can I buy one of your delicious hosed women!!
Find all posts by this user
07-20-2011, 01:48 AM
pantyhose08 Wrote:I know you can buy the worn hose, but what I REALLY want to know is...can I buy one of your delicious hosed women!!

Lol - I'm sure there are several bids out there for that...lol

S~

<mybb-bad-sm>