Extremely Pantyhose
Pantyhose Stories - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: Rules & Anouncements (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: News from Administrators (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose Stories (/thread-749.html)

Pantyhose Stories - NylonMichelle - 06-25-2008 04:27 AM

Hello,

I just added the pantyhose story section. I hope you will write and post a lot of nice pantyhose stories :-)

Kisses,

NylonMichelle

RE: Pantyhose Stories - ninjajing1234 - 07-05-2008 01:09 AM

when i wear a white pantyhose---that kind of special for ballet girls,i feel i am a sweet-natured boy! althouh the size may be a little small,but its elasticity is so good when compare to common white pantyhose. i wear it and felt so "next to the skin "sense. as if i have own a snow-white skin. very nice and sexy.
haha!

RE: Pantyhose Stories - Gabriel - 04-24-2009 12:15 AM

I have just found this website, and it's a great pleasure for me to join. I have seen a lot of pantyhose, and encasement sites, but I think this one's the most complete and most enjoyable. I am glad to see here Nylonmichelle, I think she is the greatest figure of this style.
I hope, it will be a great fun an pleasure to stay here ...
[attachment=809]

RE: Pantyhose Stories - NylonMichelle - 05-07-2009 06:07 AM

Hey Gabriel, welcome on board!

RE: Pantyhose Stories - pantydoll 29 - 08-09-2009 12:23 AM

hello to all. I 'm still busy looking around, reading what i need to know. I 'm happy i found this site because i 'm from the netherlands and we don't have that many site's where you can talk about a encasement fetish. i'l be reading some more i think. take my time and work my way around here. thanks for having me here.
good day to all.